Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) (36855 Views)

Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' / Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales / 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by prettyboi1(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2017
I don't want to see slaves here talking bvllshit. North Korea has exactly the same rights as the U.S. & all other western countries who have nuclear weapons to protect itself. Why do they think they have the 'almighty rights' to own nuclear weapons & then no other country should have?

I hate the hypocrisy the west dishes out towards the North Korean nuclear weapons program. I understand it's politics & everybody wants to win but the west should stop disturbing us with their propaganda towards North Korea. If they have a problem with North Korea, they should go along & solve it or whatever they wish to do but they need to stop whining & disturbing us. Agreeable, North Korea also has the right just like the U.S. & others to defend itself & also fight off aggressors.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by rheether(f): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2017
Yet North Korea don't have access to the rest of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by dayleke: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2017
That NK presido stubborn eh?

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by teamf: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2017
I love kim

3 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2017
I am not surprised north Korea believes the only way to be seen as a gobal leader and have great economic power is by having a nuclear war head capable of hitting hitting mainland us

China not ready to stop them
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Solomonudofia(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmmmm the massage from U S to north Korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyOU5fx8G7w
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by prettyboi1(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Juchii:
I just like that guy, he don't talk too much. That is a definition of leader with focus, determination and zeal to carry his people along. Thanks to China and Russia who always come to protect the interest of their region. U.S.A has done more harm to African than good. They are the green snake in the green grass. They spread disease to African and offer to help, thereby ripping African countries of their resources. What about terrorism?? Let me not talk about it. Is it their satanic CIA agents everywhere in world?? angry angry
I share these same sentiments with you 100%.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Saintp(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2017
NK should focus on coming at par with SK in thier standard of living. If NK hits any state of the US, both Kim and his people will not live to tell the story so what is the point? They are no Russia or China so do they actually thinking they can destroy the US in a war? I think they are just looking for the attention and respect of the US, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by mrkings84(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2017
In Itubo's voice....... I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD!!
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2017
mansakhalifa:
What are they likely going to come up with after the Emergency UN meeting? Answer: More useless and pointless 'sanctions'. The Kim boys will just go ahead to test more ICBMs and there will be more 'emergency meetings' up ahead. Boring...I 've seen this before. Trump. SMH.

You're eager to witness some mayhem and war, eh?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by indoorscholar(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2017
. North Korea WILL NEVER attack the US first with nuclear weapons. US already has thousands of nukes, each of them more powerful than anything NK has. Not to mention that US is part of NATO the strongest and largest military force ever assembled on earth.

North Korea attacking the US would be a case of national suicide as US utterly destroy NK in case of a nuclear strike.

The US govt know this, military experts know but as usual Trump will exaggerate just like his predecessors.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nnamdi98(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2017
wahala dey ooooo
America about to strike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ztOoAcZE8k
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by wildchild1: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2017
ok

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by madridguy(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Make North Korea just help Nigeria cos na price of Garri we still they drag now for market tongue

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by sapientia(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:
North Korea is not Syria; it has real retaliatory capabilities. Btw, Mr Trump that was an intermediate range and not ICBM.

https://fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/icbm/
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by AYOUNG(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2017
MOSTEC:
abeg make dem detonate the nuclear atomic bomb jawe..

.......make everybody die commot

I like this your caption. grin
Are you tired of the country ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2017
sapientia:

https://fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/icbm/

Lol, you believe the western media that tells loads of lies. It wasn't an ICBM bro.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by prettyboi1(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Saintp:
NK should focus on coming at par with SK in thier standard of living. If NK hits any state of the US, both Kim and his people will not live to tell the story so what is the point? They are no Russia or China so do they actually thinking they can destroy the US in a war? I think they are just looking for the attention and respect of the US, nothing more.
Lol. Obviously, you don't know Jack about the world or nuclear Warfare?
Have you ever been to North Korea to know that 'it is not on "par" with South Korea'?....or are you just assuming based on the information you've been overfed with through the media?

Secondly & more to the main matter. A war that involves at least 2 nuclear opponents would never really have a winner cos the damage is virtually going to be irreparable. It won't matter whether one side has more nuclear warheads than the other side. What will matter is as long as the warheads get into the territories of the warring sides, the damage is going to be extensive.
As it is now, U.S. has far more nuclear warheads than North Korea does (at least as we know from the media) but even if just 1 nuclear head was to hit the U.S., do you have an idea how much damage it would do/cause?

Why do you think U.S. has been so afraid of North Korea's nuclear weapons program? Or why do you think U.S. uses propaganda & force to go after all their opponents developing nuclear weapons?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Explorers:

The system is what has been keeping the country safe for decades.

So it's perfect.

Except if they have a tech that can deal with the system, hack it or override it.

No one has fired anything into the united states for decades.

Wen it's fired, u will know to what extent it's secure.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Idoko619(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Emzyme:
I dunno But I like saddam, gaddafi, Mobutu , idi amin, Al Assad, Kim jun (sumtin sumtin) And above all Putin
we share same likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2017
indoorscholar:
. North Korea WILL NEVER attack the US first with nuclear weapons. US already has thousands of nukes, each of them more powerful than anything NK has. Not to mention that US is part of NATO the strongest and largest military force ever assembled on earth.

North Korea attacking the US would be a case of national suicide as US utterly destroy NK in case of a nuclear strike.

The US govt know this, military experts know but as usual Trump will exaggerate just like his predecessors.

North Korea wouldnt attack USA like you rightly said but South Korea and Japan are closer to them and allies of USA. An attack on Seoul and Tokyo is an attack on Washington.

North Korea has China, Iran and Russia as allies
USA has never won any war against DRANK

They always thread carefully against them

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by obailala(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Explorers:

The system is what has been keeping the country safe for decades.

So it's perfect.

Except if they have a tech that can deal with the system, hack it or override it.

Has it ever been tested in real combat?.. NO!

There's a reason why even with it's 'perfect' designation, the US is still very much worried by the N.korean missile tests.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2017
the us shouldnt be spooked much since they have missile defence shield and any attack on any usa property will give usa reason to invade north korea and take out lil kim
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2017
humilitypays:
Hmmmm....are we close to the predicted world war 3 and 2nd Nigeria civil war concurrently

Pakistan disassociates from being US ally in the middle east, embraces China as their new ally and most reliable next world power....

Hausa/Fulani threatening to repeat the 1966 pogrom in which more than a million innocent unarmed Igbo people living in the far north and north central got killed in most barbaric manner backed by then Nigerian military and Police.

But just to remind the north that 2017 is not 1966....a lot of things have changed....

Britain is not going to support you military wise cos Britain right now cannot even defend themself to talk of defending a not-profitable foreign nation in Africa. Also there are many Igbo's in UK parliament now that will kick against UK involvement in any Northern Nigeria attack on Igbo people.

I also forgot to remind Hausa/Fulani that they have already destroyed and killed lots of Middle Belt people and Middle Belt won't be joining you in next battle against Igbo's cos Middle Belt now know their true enemies; Hausa/Fulani.

If you are Hausa/Fulani person reading this, warn your people to never try to start mass killing of Igbo's living peacefully in the north if they don't want Nigeria to burn beyond recognition. 1966 is not 2017! Igbo's are spread across the world now and all the people that fought with Hausa/Fulani in 1966 won't join them this time knowing how barbaric they have been of late.

As for Nnamdi KANU, we well meaning Igbo people do not support his nonsense way of seeking for Igbo freedom from Nigeria....we condemn him and his hate speeches.... He doesn't understand how to fight for freedom...not by saying hateful things against your oppressors....instead use facts figures to humble them and shame them.

If Nigeria cannot restructure for the good of all well meaning Nigerians, then let the country split in peace so peace can reign.

Enough of the bloodshed. Hausa/Fulani militia and youths be warned, it won't be a field day for u guys like you feel.

Hausa/Fulani leaders, warn your youths and hold your militia to avoid starting what u cannot handle cool

""As for Nnamdi KANU, we well meaning Igbo people do not support his nonsense way of seeking for Igbo freedom from Nigeria....we condemn him and his hate speeches.... He doesn't understand how to fight for freedom...not by saying hateful things against your oppressors....instead use facts figures to humble them and shame them""

U don't like his methods, many like his methods.

Many who hate his methods are presently listening to him with rapt attention.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by maxysmith(f): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Not yet pls embarassed
I'm still a sinner grin
MOSTEC:
abeg make dem detonate the nuclear atomic bomb jawe..

.......make everybody die commot
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by nmreports: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Interesting
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by MOSTEC(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2017
maxysmith:
Not yet pls embarassed
I'm still a sinner grin
everybody is.....

........it better na...since we were killed by the bomb detonated by someone.....

..we 'll make heaven
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by MOSTEC(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2017
AYOUNG:

I like this your caption. grin Are you tired of the country ? grin
who is'nt tired of the zoo republic
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by prettyboi1(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:
the us shouldnt be spooked much since they have missile defence shield and any attack on any usa property will give usa reason to invade north korea and take out lil kim
Lol. What are you saying? What a dillusional statement.
You guys watch too many Hollywood movies & you guys believe too many propaganda campaigns. To say that U.S. 'shouldn't be "spooked" much since they have missile defence' is the most naive thing I have ever heard. North Korea doesn't have 'missile defence'? Lol.

U.S. is a strong country, no doubt! But it's not the only strong country on earth. There are several more. Its strength is overrated by the media cos they run the media (...and I give them credit for that cos if I was in their position, I would use the media to over-inflate my strength too. It's a law of power). However, you should wake up boy, cos you're in/from a country that likes to sit idle on the sidelines of civilization doesn't mean that other countries are as weak as you imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by maxysmith(f): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Smiles grin ....Guy, Ur hell nah special one
MOSTEC:
everybody is.....

........it better na...since we were killed by the bomb detonated by someone.....

..we 'll make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by unmask: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Juchii:
I just like that guy, he don't talk too much. That is a definition of leader with focus, determination and zeal to carry his people along. Thanks to China and Russia who always come to protect the interest of their region. U.S.A has done more harm to African than good. They are the green snake in the green grass. They spread disease to African and offer to help, thereby ripping African countries of their resources. What about terrorism?? Let me not talk about it. Is it their satanic CIA agents everywhere in world?? angry angry
It is bad to blame every other person but yourself for your problems

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / Catalan Parliament Declares Independence From Spain / Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.