Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) (36792 Views)

Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' / Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales / 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pylony:
Yet you fail to pin point the so call lies with a fact that do not exist.

I already did. Hungry men can't design weapons, talk more ballistic weapons.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by unitedsurv: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
abumeinben:
shocked

For those who ask: "why would big USA follow due process of reporting small North Korea to UNSC?"

Well NK want to bury SK, a US protectorate. So US wouldn't allow that to happen.

NK has a big bro called China. The big brother has a bully friend called Russia, who doesn't like America.

So touch NK, you touch China. China responds means Russia is there.

Well the WW3 has been calculated to be: China and Russia vs America and allies.

Bro you forgot to mention Iran US big time enemy grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

North Korea is more responsible than USA in aspects like this. Didn't the USA use Atomic bombs on Japanese? Check the bolded for other responses

You are getting it all wrong because. Most of you extremists are already programmed with what to say in specific instances so you can't even see that i have agreed with you on certain points, you are just ranting on and on.

The US may have supplied arms to what you may chose to call terrorist groups for the purpose of making your argument, but that is a whole other debate for another day. Right now i am talking about nuclear freaking weapons, not assault freaking rifles! I don't care who supplies who with small arms, since this is a tit for tat game that has been going on between the US and Russia since the fifties/sixties. small arms are one thing but it is one record that Iran has supplied and attempted to supply long range missiles to Hezbollah for the purpose of attacking Israel. If they get a nuke, there is every indication that they would use it for similar such purposes.

Do you know the extent of environmental degradation that may occur in the instance that even a small nuclear bomb goes off? The cost in human life and conditions for living both in the present and in the future?

Furthermore, you cannot say the North Koreans are responsible because they do not mess with other countries. You are exposing a high level of naivety and ignorance. Naivety in the sense that you do not realize that the US and strong regional actors like Japan, China and South Korea are the big stick keeping North Korea in check.

Secondly, are you aware that North Korea has been stealing money from Nigerian banks to finance its belligerent quest for nuclear weapons?

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by RexEmmyGee: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Elijahhopelarry:
The US are not scared.Russia? maybe but not NK.Kim whatever has allies, strong ones,if not ehhn
Then why the neee of an emergency meeting?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by abumeinben(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
ebRaymond:
and what do u blieve to be d outcome of that formation?

Let's hope there's no outcome bro
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Pylony(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

I already did. Hungry men can't design weapons, talk more ballistic weapons.
Read what's contain in the link below to feed your fantasy, if hungry Korean men can build and design a nuke or not. Its a long term program that began about 60years ago and stocks of nuclear war heads have being in storage. Why do you think alot of its citizens are running to join the Korean military? Because that is the only place they can get food in an embargoed country that uses about 35% of its Budget allocated to weapons while about 60% of its citizens are in poverty.
www.newsweek.com/how-north-korea-got-bomb-138995
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

You are getting it all wrong because. Most of you extremists are already programmed with what to say in specific instances so you can't even see that i have agreed with you on certain points, you are just ranting on and on.

The US may have supplied arms to what you may chose to call terrorist groups for the purpose of making your argument, but that is a whole other debate for another day. Right now i am talking about nuclear freaking weapons, not assault freaking rifles! I don't care who supplies who with small arms, since this is a tit for tat game that has been going on between the US and Russia since the fifties/sixties. small arms are one thing but it is one record that Iran has supplied and attempted to supply long range missiles to Hezbollah for the purpose of attacking Israel. If they get a nuke, there is every indication that they would use it for similar such purposes.

Do you know the extent of environmental degradation that may occur in the instance that even a small nuclear bomb goes off? The cost in human life and conditions for living both in the present and in the future?

Furthermore, you cannot say the North Koreans are responsible because they do not mess with other countries. You are exposing a high level of naivety and ignorance. Naivety in the sense that you do not realize that the US and strong regional actors like Japan, China and South Korea are the big stick keeping North Korea in check.

Secondly, are you aware that North Korea has been stealing money from Nigerian banks to finance its belligerent quest for nuclear weapons?

Imagine how you started a discourse, it's more than enough reason for me not to continue this with you but i will simply ignore it. The problem with guys like you is that you don't read beyond MSM. USA and Isreal airline shoots down Syria Airline which is used in fighting the terrorist in there country .

Assad has long said any country in Syria uninvited are Invaders and yes USA falls in this camp yet North Korea which hasn't hurt anybody is a rogue state. You should read my previous comment well, I said North Korea and not North Koreans.

Hasn't the MSM being painting other country as bad.

1: Iran supplies Hezbollah with long range missies, even if this is true. Aren't Isreal supplying Mossad and USA supplying CIA with whatever weapon available. You will tell me that Hezbollah is bad while CIA AND Mossad are good right?

2: Russia hacked USA elections and also used chemical weapons in Syria. Where's the proof ? They can't provide it

3: North Korea stole money in Nigeria and also the source of the notorious virus that hit the world recently called WCry. Where's the proof? They can't provide it.

4: Qatar is the sponsor of terrorism. Trump in 2011 said Saudi Arabia was the sponsor of terrorism but now the story has changed.

5. Believe MSM lies are your own peril

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pylony:
Read what's contain in the link below to feed your fantasy, if hungry Korean men can build and design a nuke or not. Its a long term program that began about 60years ago and stocks of nuclear war heads have being in storage. Why do you think alot of its citizens are running to join the Korean military? Because that is the only place they can get food in an embargoed country that uses about 35% of its Budget allocated to weapons while about 60% of its citizens are in poverty.
www.newsweek.com/how-north-korea-got-bomb-138995

Lol, I don't need all these links. I have read most of true live experiences on Quora. Btw, you are right in some angles but most fof these things are largely exaggerated.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Uricas(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
ebRaymond:
THIS NK SHA! THEY CAN BE LOUSY AT ALL TIME LESS THEY FORGET THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH IN THEIR ARSENAL COMBINE WITH CHINA TO FACE U.S. BESIDE THIS UNITED STATE IS A COUNTRY THAT ACT IN SECRT. THEY HAVE MUCH MORE DANGEROUS THINGS IN THEIR ARSENAL THAT EVEN THEIR CITIZENS DNT KNW ABOUT. google search arear59 u ll knw one of their secrt.
What do you know about China's military power or arsenal?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

Imagine how you started a discourse, it's more than enough reason for me not to continue this with you but i will simply ignore it. The problem with guys like you is that you don't read beyond MSM. USA and Isreal airline shoots down Syria Airline which is used in fighting the terrorist in there country .

Assad has long said any country in Syria uninvited are Invaders and yes USA falls in this camp yet North Korea which hasn't hurt anybody is a rogue state. You should read my previous comment well, I said North Korea and not North Koreans.

Hasn't the MSM being painting other country as bad.

1: Iran supplies Hezbollah with long range missies, even if this is true. Aren't Isreal supplying Mossad and USA supplying CIA with whatever weapon available. You will tell me that Hezbollah is bad while CIA AND Mossad are good right?

2: Russia hacked USA elections and also used chemical weapons in Syria. Where's the proof ? They can't provide it

3: North Korea stole money in Nigeria and also the source of the notorious virus that hit the world recently called WCry. Where's the proof? They can't provide it.

4: Qatar is the sponsor of terrorism. Trump in 2011 said Saudi Arabia was the sponsor of terrorism but now the story has changed.

5. Believe MSM lies are your own peril

1. Wait... is it that you do not know that the CIA and MOSSAD are both state agencies and therefore are not separate from the US and Israel respectively? Whereas Hezbollah is a mere Lebanese militia subject to nobody?

First off, the comparison is therefore totally wrong on every level.

Secondly do you not know that both the CIA and MOSSAD have no access to the sort of weapons being provided by to Hezbollah?
Who are Hezbollah accountable to?

I don't know what points 2-5 have to do with the discussion on nuclear weapons.

We know the North Korean state is a gross danger to the world, because if they can do such horrible things to their own people, then imagine what they can do to others if given the chance. Also note that the source of the friction between North Korea and South Korea is the desire of the North to invade and annex the South. This has been an ongoing issue since the 50's.

North Korea is anything but peaceful. They are just the nasty bully who is forced to behave because there is a bigger bully in the yard.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Kendroid: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emzyme:
I dunno
But I like saddam, gaddafi, Mobutu , idi amin,
Al Assad, Kim jun (sumtin sumtin)
And above all Putin

And that very day U.S will deny u Visa, u will be busy pointing fingers at ur village people...not knowing u denied ursef visa on Nairaland comment box.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

1. Wait... is it that you do not know that the CIA and MOSSAD are both state agencies and therefore are not separate from the US and Israel respectively? Whereas Hezbollah is a mere Lebanese militia subject to nobody?

First off, the comparison is therefore totally wrong on every level.

Secondly do you not know that both the CIA and MOSSAD have no access to the sort of weapons being provided by to Hezbollah?
Who are Hezbollah accountable to?

I don't know what points 2-5 have to do with the discussion on nuclear weapons.

We know the North Korean state is a gross danger to the world, because if they can do such horrible things to their own people, then imagine what they can do to others if given the chance. Also note that the source of the friction between North Korea and South Korea is the desire of the North to invade and annex the South. This has been an ongoing issue since the 50's.

North Korea is anything but peaceful. They are just the nasty bully who is forced to behave because there is a bigger bully in the yard.

Hezbollah is to Iran what CIA is to USA and Mossad is to Isreal. They are all rogue establishment and they have all committed several top secret and opened atrocities. CIA still retains it's number 1 position tho.

Regarding the 2 to 5, perhaps you don't know what you wrote anymore. Weren't you the one that said North Korea stole money from Nigerian banks? And i answered you accordingly.

How is North Korea a gross danger to the world and USA is peaceful? How? Pls break it down

USA has ruined more than 7 countries and attacked more than 20 countries ALONE.

TELL ME COUNTRIES NORTH KOREA HAVE ATTACKED LETALONE DESTROY LIKE THE PEACEFUL USA?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by unitedsurv: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
US only need Nigeria as an ally to make NK a saw dust angry
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Just Alaska? Just afew Eskimos live there. That's not really a threat,
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by ebRaymond: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Uricas:

What do you know about China's military power or arsenal?
WELL I DNT KNW MUCH ABT THAT BUT THE REALITY IS CHINA IS NT EVEN A MATCH TO US WHEN IT COMES TO ARSENAL.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kendroid:

And that very day U.S will deny u Visa, u will be busy pointing fingers at ur village people...not knowing u denied ursef visa on Nairaland comment box.

I never intend going to the us
Russia is way more cheaper, easier and risk feee
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
ebRaymond:
WELL I DNT KNW MUCH ABT THAT BUT THE REALITY IS CHINA IS NT EVEN A MATCH TO US WHEN IT COMES TO ARSENAL.

Ehn with their copy cat abilities
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by klassykute(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emzyme:
I dunno
But I like saddam, gaddafi, Mobutu , idi amin,
Al Assad, Kim jun (sumtin sumtin)
And above all Putin
u like better tin lol
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1:
I don't want to see slaves here talking bvllshit. North Korea has exactly the same rights as the U.S. & all other western countries who have nuclear weapons to protect itself. Why do they think they have the 'almighty rights' to own nuclear weapons & then no other country should have?

I hate the hypocrisy the west dishes out towards the North Korean nuclear weapons program. I understand it's politics & everybody wants to win but the west should stop disturbing us with their propaganda towards North Korea. If they have a problem with North Korea, they should go along & solve it or whatever they wish to do but they need to stop whining & disturbing us. Agreeable, North Korea also has the right just like the U.S. & others to defend itself & also fight off aggressors.
very impressive, you just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1:

Lol. What are you saying? What a dillusional statement.
You guys watch too many Hollywood movies & you guys believe too many propaganda campaigns. To say that U.S. 'shouldn't be "spooked" much since they have missile defence' is the most naive thing I have ever heard. North Korea doesn't have 'missile defence'? Lol.

U.S. is a strong country, no doubt! But it's not the only strong country on earth. There are several more. Its strength is overrated by the media cos they run the media (...and I give them credit for that cos if I was in their position, I would use the media to over-inflate my strength too. It's a law of power). However, you should wake up boy, cos you're in/from a country that likes to sit idle on the sidelines of civilization doesn't mean that other countries are as weak as you imagine.
I love this guy, you just spoke the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by JFT24(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
humilitypays:
Hmmmm....are we close to the predicted world war 3 and 2nd Nigeria civil war concurrently

Pakistan disassociates from being US ally in the middle east, embraces China as their new ally and most reliable next world power....

Hausa/Fulani threatening to repeat the 1966 pogrom in which more than a million innocent unarmed Igbo people living in the far north and north central got killed in most barbaric manner backed by then Nigerian military and Police.

But just to remind the north that 2017 is not 1966....a lot of things have changed....

Britain is not going to support you military wise cos Britain right now cannot even defend themself to talk of defending a not-profitable foreign nation in Africa. Also there are many Igbo's in UK parliament now that will kick against UK involvement in any Northern Nigeria attack on Igbo people.

I also forgot to remind Hausa/Fulani that they have already destroyed and killed lots of Middle Belt people and Middle Belt won't be joining you in next battle against Igbo's cos Middle Belt now know their true enemies; Hausa/Fulani.

If you are Hausa/Fulani person reading this, warn your people to never try to start mass killing of Igbo's living peacefully in the north if they don't want Nigeria to burn beyond recognition. 1966 is not 2017! Igbo's are spread across the world now and all the people that fought with Hausa/Fulani in 1966 won't join them this time knowing how barbaric they have been of late.

As for Nnamdi KANU, we well meaning Igbo people do not support his nonsense way of seeking for Igbo freedom from Nigeria....we condemn him and his hate speeches.... He doesn't understand how to fight for freedom...not by saying hateful things against your oppressors....instead use facts figures to humble them and shame them.

If Nigeria cannot restructure for the good of all well meaning Nigerians, then let the country split in peace so peace can reign.

Enough of the bloodshed. Hausa/Fulani militia and youths be warned, it won't be a field day for u guys like you feel.

Hausa/Fulani leaders, warn your youths and hold your militia to avoid starting what u cannot handle cool

All these warmongering theatrics. We better pray all these doesn't degenerate into civil unrest, and God should please answer our prayer. It will affect every Nigerians. Talking of 1966 is not 2017 will never stop blood from being shed or property destroyed but common sense and diplomacy can save us
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

Hezbollah is to Iran what CIA is to USA and Mossad is to Isreal. They are all rogue establishment and they have all committed several top secret and opened atrocities. CIA still retains it's number 1 position tho.

Regarding the 2 to 5, perhaps you don't know what you wrote anymore. Weren't you the one that said North Korea stole money from Nigerian banks? And i answered you accordingly.

How is North Korea a gross danger to the world and USA is peaceful? How? Pls break it down

USA has ruined more than 7 countries and attacked more than 20 countries ALONE.

TELL ME COUNTRIES NORTH KOREA HAVE ATTACKED LETALONE DESTROY LIKE THE PEACEFUL USA?

I never said the USA is peaceful. But at least they do not have an aura of mindless violence about them.

The funniest thing is that the greatest instance of North Korea destroying a country is North Korea itself, which lies in poverty and backwardness thanks to the greed and mindless power hunger of its leaders.

At least in the US, leaders are held accountable to some extent. In North Korea there is nothing of the sort.

Secondly, if North Korea could, it would invade South Korea. They tried and only failed thanks to the intervention of the US.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

I never said the USA is peaceful. But at least they do not have an aura of mindless violence about them.

The funniest thing is that the greatest instance of North Korea destroying a country is North Korea itself, which lies in poverty and backwardness thanks to the greed and mindless power hunger of its leaders.

At least in the US, leaders are held accountable to some extent. In North Korea there is nothing of the sort.

Secondly, if North Korea could, it would invade South Korea. They tried and only failed thanks to the intervention of the US.

I believe you don't know whom you have this discourse with. If American leaders are held responsible for their actions, how come Bush jnr, snr, Hilary Clinton, Obama are all free despite ruining nations?

How is North Korea backward? How are they living in poverty?
MSM just have helped you a great deal to know loaded your head with lies upon lies. Bro start reading other sources for informations to be properly informed

Regarding NK and SK, thanks to China else USA would have ruined NK. But they can't anymore cos they are equally equipped albeit on a low level compared to them.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Electronzeez:
And someone was here the other day telling us how impossible it is for a president of a nation to push the nuclear launch button .

Lol....This one will just give order.

No distribution of launch codes.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

I believe you don't know whom you have this discourse with. If American leaders are held responsible for their actions, how come Bush jnr, snr, Hilary Clinton, Obama are all free despite ruining nations?

How is North Korea backward? How are they living in poverty?
MSM just have helped you a great deal to know loaded your head with lies upon lies. Bro start reading other sources for informations to be properly informed

Regarding NK and SK, thanks to China else USA would have ruined NK. But they can't anymore cos they are equally equipped albeit on a low level compared to them.

I did say to some extent didn't I?

When it comes to global politics you can never say that the blood on the hands of one country prevents it from acting as a moral policeman. Sure, that is a great, just sounding argument, but at the end of the day what we want is freedom and liberty, and someone who is strong enough to say no to the bad guys. That is the US.

A nuclear North Korea is a threat to everyone everywhere because there is no way to tell what exactly the North Koreans plan to do with them. However looking at their key allies, it does not look positive. Iran has clearly demonstrated its willingness to put deadly weapons of mass destruction in the hands of terror groups like Hezbollah, and it is dangerously, the only country in the world with a known policy of intending to wipe out another state.

These are dangerous guys but i don't expect you to see that. All you know is America this, America that.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

so u think nuclear bombs can only be launched from the ground? you havent heard about air launched ballistic missiles and oh submarines are capable to carrying and launching nuclear warheads.
do u know that nuclear warheads can be intercepted minutes after it has been launched? do you actually think a nuclear bomb will be allowed to fly all the way to usa from nk? i still refer to the raptor because it is the fastest bird usa has which is capable of intercepting such bomb.
the pic is just an example, oh and those russian planes were capable of carrying nuclear bombs so dont think it can only be launched from the ground

The plane can carry nuclear warhead but not the size of the one launched by NK this week, will be far smaller.

When they launch a nuclear weapon, immediately the heat signal will be detected and there will be alarm.

They notify the government, authority, and make decisions.

I dont think there will be enough time to get a pilot on a plane, arm the plane, clear it and take off to intercept a flying bomb.

I think what they do is after confirming an enemies launch, they launch another missile to intercept or destroy it.

Its the defence system that will detecte it, and automatically launch a counter missile.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

I did say to some extent didn't I?

When it comes to global politics you can never say that the blood on the hands of one country prevents it from acting as a moral policeman. Sure, that is a great, just sounding argument, but at the end of the day what we want is freedom and liberty, and someone who is strong enough to say no to the bad guys. That is the US.

A nuclear North Korea is a threat to everyone everywhere because there is no way to tell what exactly the North Koreans plan to do with them. However looking at their key allies, it does not look positive. Iran has clearly demonstrated its willingness to put deadly weapons of mass destruction in the hands of terror groups like Hezbollah, and it is dangerously, the only country in the world with a known policy of intending to wipe out another state.

These are dangerous guys but i don't expect you to see that. All you know is America this, America that.

Who is USA to decide the bad guys? Oh Sadam was a bad guy cos he didn't wanna sell oil in USD? Gaddafi was a bad guy cos he was gonna fall USD by trading oil in gold coin? Lol

How is North Korea a threat to everyone and USA isn't? USA used atomic bomb in Japan? USA ruined 6 countries not too long ago. USA is in Syria illegally. Suddenly North Korea who's arming herself cos of dangers from the outside world especially USA becomes a threat to the world.

You labelled Hezbolllah a terrorist group but CIA and Mossad are saint groups right? Dangerous guys indeed but the combination of the atrocities they have all committed is way less than that of your SAINT USA
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

see ehn, a missile launched from a jet that can avoid radar detection will cause the most damage. why? they wouldnt see it coming. why do you think stealth tech is being developed?
asides from all these, the us is planning to make use of unmanned drones fitted with laser to effectively take down icbms

I don't believe that nuclear warheads launched by a fighter will wreck more havoc or do cause more damages.

If you google world's deadliest nuclear missile, bombs, they're far far to large for a plane to carry.

They can only be launched from the base, ship, or sub.

Some can weigh as much as over 40,000kg.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

Who is USA to decide the bad guys? Oh Sadam was a bad guy cos he didn't wanna sell oil in USD? Gaddafi was a bad guy cos he was gonna fall USD by trading oil in gold coin? Lol

How is North Korea a threat to everyone and USA isn't? USA used atomic bomb in Japan? USA ruined 6 countries not too long ago. USA is in Syria illegally. Suddenly North Korea who's arming herself cos of dangers from the outside world especially USA becomes a threat to the world.

You labelled Hezbolllah a terrorist group but CIA and Mossad are saint groups right? Dangerous guys indeed but the combination of the atrocities they have all committed is way less than that of your SAINT USA

Yep just like i said... America this America that...
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by akraym(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
ebRaymond:
THIS NK SHA! THEY CAN BE LOUSY AT ALL TIME LESS THEY FORGET THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH IN THEIR ARSENAL COMBINE WITH CHINA TO FACE U.S. BESIDE THIS UNITED STATE IS A COUNTRY THAT ACT IN SECRT. THEY HAVE MUCH MORE DANGEROUS THINGS IN THEIR ARSENAL THAT EVEN THEIR CITIZENS DNT KNW ABOUT. google search arear59 u ll knw one of their secrt.
I guess the word secret now has a new definition! If it's a secret it won't be on the net pally. And for you to know one of their many secrets, I bet the Russian govt knows 100 of their secrets than you do.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Explorers:

The plane can carry nuclear warhead but not the size of the one launched by NK this week, will be far smaller.

When they launch a nuclear weapon, immediately the heat signal will be detected and there will be alarm.

They notify the government, authority, and make decisions.

I dont think there will be enough time to get a pilot on a plane, arm the plane, clear it and take off to intercept a flying bomb.

I think what they do is after confirming an enemies launch, they launch another missile to intercept or destroy it.

Its the defence system that will detecte it, and automatically launch a counter missile.

quite thoughtful, but hope you know an icbm is way faster than a normal missile, so they will need a missile that can travel as fast as the icbm inorder to intercept it. now if dey deploy the use of a supersonic plane, it will make possible the deployment of a missile that can hit an icbm head on. i feel so
however, the us has a ground based midcourse defense which can help intercept icbms but the question is how accurate it will be, what if it misses the icbm?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by AlPeter: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emzyme:

I never intend going to the us
Russia is way more cheaper, easier and risk feee
Russia! Risk free! Are you kidding me?! Dude you must be a Martian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot / Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles / Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.