Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things (83787 Views)

T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" / Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by goodnews777: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
The only reason Buhari is dying is because despite the number times he tried, God never appointed him to rule nigeria. He is an evil man.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by almarthins(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
In2systemsTech:
Yawns, man of God... There are many that needs that prayers... You can send the prayers from where you are... God is everywhere

embarassed shame on u, I am most disappointed. Huh! U have no part in this matter. Do u remember the thief at the cross? Can u recount d event that lead to his salvation. Buhari needs such

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by ripbubu: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
ojobekehinde:
Mbaka don't disturb yourself.come to think of it.Do you want buhari to say ameen when you say in jesus name,buhari will rather die than to kneel before you for prayer.that is a typical muslim for you,so stop looking for publicity.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by almarthins(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
chemicalDisease:
Is he (Buhari )dead?

Buhari is certainly going to die...no salvation for him. Though I don't want him dead but what can I do but watch death snatch him away speedily.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by henrygentle: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
It's better the Military take over. Nigeria should return back to Military Rule.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by victorazy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
On 31 night at sharp 12am to enter July, there was a shower of rain and it stopped, I witnessed it and I said to myself "this is not ordinary"
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by almarthins(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
GossipHeart:

Blah blah blah blah says the sheep

And you didn't see those things when you were campaigning for him ??

Cry in Aso Rock ?? They can laugh or even jump up in Aso Rock, we don't give a flying and running fucck

What drugs is this donkey on ?? Stupidity pills ??

Is like u r high in Moroccan weeds. May God have mercy on soul while u still have the chance.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by francisbiz: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Airtimex:
Is obvious aso rock people don't like prayers...

Your will be done O, Lord...
AMEN!
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by shevy878: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
At this moment intime i feel sorry for the north.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by darkckUSA: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
ojobekehinde:
Mbaka don't disturb yourself.come to think of it.Do you want buhari to say ameen when you say in jesus name,buhari will rather die than to kneel before you for prayer.that is a typical muslim for you,so stop looking for publicity.

Mbaka needs no publicity. He was the only man of God who predicted Buhari's rise to power... the only priest that Buhari recognize. He was the only priest who boldly declared Jonathan corrupt when everyone was kissing Jonathan ass...

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by wristbangle: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
I need to say at this juncture that it seems something is not right in Aso rock at the moment

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by almarthins(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
chronique:
Hisses! This one should just better keep quiet like he has been doing since. He's one of the prophets with lying spirit that apc used in deceiving most Nigerians.

Sharap!!! What do u know about d spirit?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by NyemzyHimself: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
HMMMMM
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by darkckUSA: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
almarthins:

Is like u r high in Moroccan weeds. May God have mercy on soul while u still have the chance.

Don't mind the fool he will feel the repercussions of his stupid ways.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
GossipHeart:

Oh my God

I just got a phone call from one of my friends in London

This is really heartbreaking

May God comfort his family through this rough time

He was a good man
Wetin your friend tell you?
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by ripbubu: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
alphasperm:
bet odds for buhari health

1.23 to die

1.16 to remain an onions or carrot

9.68 to survive this year
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Kdiva(f): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
undecided before is it our money he'll use to get the visa?
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by wickyyolo: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
One day I dreamed and I saw Buhari and OBJ, the message I got is " Errand boy is next in line"
Don't mind this bullshit. our VP is next in line.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by franco3075q(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED IN HEAVEN DAT RIT FROM D TIME OF YARADUA CONTINUESLY, ANY NORTHENER WHO COMES OUT AS A PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IS GOING TO DIE DIA, 2 HAS GONE, LET THEM PUT EL RUFAI DIA N SEE WHT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by hucienda: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
AP Osinbajo; Igbo and other southerners in the north: watch your back.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by oderinde151(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
In2systemsTech:
Yawns, man of God... There are many that needs that prayers... You can send the prayers from where you are... God is everywhere
naso I wan tell mbaka or lagbaja, abeg no vex grin
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by misspineapple(f): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
adexdon:
dey jst dey ruins dare mouth
Ruins wat?

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by oksmart1992(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
alphasperm:
bet odds for buhari health

1.23 to die

1.16 to remain an onions or carrot

9.68 to survive this year
Double Chance(1.23 or 1.16) grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Goldfaze1: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
when the children of God heard that the President want to islamize Nigeria by all means they gathered together and hold fasting for several days and the most high God heard their cry, he strike the President with an incurable sickness the children of devil gathered and pray from many state calling on allah but he could not answer them bcs he (allah) is a black idol and now news got to us that the President is dead this is the second time the children of God has ask God to destroy an evil President from his set, who else want to islamize Nigeria next on target is El- rufai and the evil education minister the remove C.R
K from secondary school curriculum we are working on you, you will still see the mighty hand of the living God on you, we are Christians and our weapon of WOR is not the canal type but it stronger and more deadly than missiles.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Gkemz: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
From every indication, Buhari is going. This time i believe Mbaka
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jamiubond009:
Pls watch "The stream" on AL Jazeera by on 19:30 for a special documentary on the Biafra movement
It's already 7:06pm and no light in sight to even watch it. embarassed
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
it's obvious, anyone could have predicted it, buhari is nearly 80 years old if he dies or is dead Good news! call for celebrations he had a good life unlike others, there are other 80 years old men who has died in my village buhari is not different.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by victorazy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
adexdon:
dey jst dey ruins dare mouth
English
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by cornel00(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
I was there (adoration) live today.
Mbaka said that buhari should be careful with what he eats. That he can see Nigeria flag burning spiritually.
That something big is about to happen to Nigeria and if not handled properly, will result in the end of this country.

I was there, i was not told
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by gannod(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
deepwater:
I believe burahi would love to see mbaka but sorry he doesn't know what is going on in Nigeria.
I remember that question "who is the presidency? " Well the people in aso rock is the presidency grin

That was how the same people removed BAyo the photo man, when burahi got some juice and came out the other he asked "Ina BAyo?" when he saw a new photo man.

Maybe this time him go ask "Ina Mbaka?"

grin grin grin
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by ifko: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
i am not father mbaka but few weeks ago I saw a starve that king used to hold at hand (we call it Opa ase in yoruba) that it has broken and there was pandemonium every where. when I woke up I knew that sth imminent lies ahead. if u have people in d north tell them to move ooo because immediately this man died Hausa will started killing other tribes in the north

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
spartan117:
D Jihadist is dead!
people will celebrate his death in d streets more than they did when abacha died
some would be celebrating, some would be going about looking for blood to spill, like the police officer who promised to kill 200. Hard as it may seem, I realy wish he stays alive till 2019 and dont contest due to his illness, if that would be enough to save lives...demons on the loose needs to be curtailed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? / Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.