Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things (83603 Views)

T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" / Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
From the look of things, PMB is gone. Its a pity. Did anyone observed how his wife was in travelling from Ethiopia to London unscheduled.
father ,let thy will be done.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by selfmadeboss: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
anybody wishing deat to pmb wll die before him
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by tete7000(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
I wish Mbaka can just spare us this mumbu jumbu. The same he prophesied God sent to save Nigeria now needs his prayer to live. Fake prophet delivering message God didn't send him.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by riczy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
He shud com n finish wat he started, he Cnt jux die like dt abeg!
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by yinkslinks(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
The same God who told u to cry and bring GEJ administration down and win vote for APC. Business reverend father. He needs more money and APC doesn't want to renew his contract cus it's too late.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by bibe(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
ojobekehinde:
Mbaka don't disturb yourself.come to think of it.Do you want buhari to say ameen when you say in jesus name,buhari will rather die than to kneel before you for prayer.that is a typical muslim for you,so stop looking for publicity.

Hilarious grin
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by ibinaboonline: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
I don't understand how you can't pray for him from where u r unless u went to where he is in London. This man of God confuse me o. You r d only man of God I know who pitch his tent with unbelievers, I mean, people who reject ur faith. U dey confuse me o. There's a difference bw loving everyone and supporting a pagan for president. People in d know is aware d president may not live long. It doesn't take prophecy.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by ibinaboonline: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
tete7000:
I wish Mbaka can just spare us this mumbu jumbu. The same he prophesied God sent to save Nigeria now needs his prayer to live. Fake prophet delivering message God didn't send him.
Abi o
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by maamisco(f): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=darlenese post=58157719]Why will there be big cry?

is he expected to live forever before? what happen to their usual phrase "Allah gives bla bla bla "

Abeg make we hear word.

U're very stupid to insult God. Idiot, stupid woman I hate u with passion nonsense. mumu. Is it ur papa's money? otondo.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by bibe(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Goldfaze1:
when the children of God heard that the President want to islamize Nigeria by all means they gathered together and hold fasting for several days and the most high God heard their cry, he strike the President with an incurable sickness the children of devil gathered and pray from many state calling on allah but he could not answer them bcs he (allah) is a black idol and now news got to us that the President is dead this is the second time the children of God has ask God to destroy an evil President from his set, who else want to islamize Nigeria next on target is El- rufai and the evil education minister the remove C.R
K from secondary school curriculum we are working on you, you will still see the mighty hand of the living God on you, we are Christians and our weapon of WOR is not the canal type but it stronger and more deadly than missiles.

This isn't nice at all. Please retract this.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by gare(f): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
wite111:
I am listening to father Mbaka's E no dey programme(held every Wednesday). He raised a serious alarm about Buhari. According to him, he secured a UK visa with his money and need Aso Rock people to direct him where Buhari is in London for him to pray for him. According to him,where he saw Buhari is very far.

He said medical care will not heal. He needs only prayer to be heal but Aso Rock people refused to show him where he is. He said the same thing happened during Jonathan's regime where he wanted to give him prophecy but Aso Rock people did not allow him speak to him. He was saying that not tomorrow now people will say Mbaka this Mbaka that. Remember sometimes ago he said he went to pray for Buhari but Aso Rock people did not allow him see him. When he was abt leaving,some people came out from Aso Rock and said Buhari is dead. E no dey programme is a programme where sickness you come with varnishes after adoration/Eucharistic adoration.

UPDATE

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/father-mbaka-blows-hot-on-buhari.html

No matter what I still feel for the family and what they're passing through at the moment, it is not easy, I pray almighty God give them the strength in a trying time like this.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by euchariadavid(f): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mbaka selected/supported buhari to be the president;now Nigeria is getting worst,our president is Seriously sick.Mbaka shuld save the country infact or better still prophecy who will be the next president
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Ikology(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
otabuko:
He campaigned for him. So what's my business? RABIU KWANKWASO is a Northerner. Couldn't we support him. Every year the North will nominate a dead man for very exhausting position such as presidency.

Kwankwaso is a bigot. Worst than Bubu
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by MOSICATED5(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tunse bakare where are u?
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Xeeman(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
wite111:
I am listening to father Mbaka's E no dey programme(held every Wednesday). He raised a serious alarm about Buhari. According to him, he secured a UK visa with his money and need Aso Rock people to direct him where Buhari is in London for him to pray for him. According to him,where he saw Buhari is very far.

He said medical care will not heal. He needs only prayer to be heal but Aso Rock people refused to show him where he is. He said the same thing happened during Jonathan's regime where he wanted to give him prophecy but Aso Rock people did not allow him speak to him. He was saying that not tomorrow now people will say Mbaka this Mbaka that. Remember sometimes ago he said he went to pray for Buhari but Aso Rock people did not allow him see him. When he was abt leaving,some people came out from Aso Rock and said Buhari is dead. E no dey programme is a programme where sickness you come with varnishes after adoration/Eucharistic adoration.

UPDATE

I'm sorry my Christian friends but there are too much nonsense in Christianity.
Imagine Rev Father saying " God told me to pray for him(President) but the Aso rock people did not allow me". which kind of rubbish is that? can't he pray for the President in his house or church? must he get the consent of the so called Aso rock people?
Some month back I heard that a pastor has God's phone number..and is still a Christian and has followers.

TB Joshua prophesied that Clinton would win US election and the prophesy failed.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by CosmicJames(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
jeff1993:
Hmnnn ....... They av not started crying Like rain ...... They will still cry like Ocean ........ The cries of the children of God have gotten to the most high!!!
Especially the cry and blood of the enocent people they killed with Boko Haram in the name of spoiling GEJ govt to take over power

Karma is very real.
Nemesis is now following after them. But unfortunately, it begins with PMB
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Fauzydane(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
fr mbaka if they dont want to show you were he is no mind them,
Leave them if the man don die may Allah recieve his soul. But what pains me most is the amount of money that has been wasted on this man. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Oversight(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wetin concern me. If he is alive, good. If he is dead, better. Mbaka should better mind his business...
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Martin0(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
gypsey:
it's obvious, anyone could have predicted it, buhari is nearly 80 years old if he dies or is dead Good news! call for celebrations he had a good life unlike others, there are other 80 years old men who has died in my village buhari is not different.
haahahahah come is like u prepared to make me laugh this night abi,hmmm
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Princeboca12(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
wite111:

UPDATE

This man doesnt need to go to uk. He can he Buhari frm anywhere if he is dat powerful. Shebi Jesus healed d centurion servant without going to his house.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by sircrabo: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2017

I see this prophecy as mere logic.
Everyone knows buhari is sick and doesn't hv nuch time to stay on earth.

Its very easy for any pastor or alfa to lay claim to this as prophecy.

Its like a prophet predicting chelsea vs enugu rangers match.

Whether he is alive or dead, he is presently of no use to us afterall yaradua died and the nigerian ship is still sailing
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by def111(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
alphasperm:
bet odds for buhari health

1.23 to die
1.16 to remain an onions or carrot
9.68 to survive this year
To die 1.23
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Something terrible is happening at the presidency.. Saraki body language at the Senates today is worrisome.. He was so down and sober.. Disturbed..
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Xfemt(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
urchnez:
Just what kind of prayer is this man of God going to offer bubu really... same man who encouraged people to vote for this evil government that has failed woefully.. pls spare me the noise
dnt mind him i feel lyk rainin curse on dis mbaka of guy but i ll keep it to my self. The problem he has cused us by allowin buadisater to b president neva do am, stil yet he is sayin he want to stil pray 4 him. Dis man if i c u one on one i ll strangle him to death cus he is part of d problem we re facin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by GuntersChain(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
isokay.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
wite111:

UPDATE

I don't understand oh.So who exactly is he going to pray to when praying for him?Let a Muslim cleric go and pray for him oh because he doesn't believe in Jesus so why should a Christian be the one to pray for him??
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Halo22: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
If u are sure of this write up, then my question for Mbaka is, didn't the holy spirit tell him that this man would not make it to the end of his tenure as president when he claimed holy spirit gave him that victory prophecy in Buhari's favour?
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
I think PMB health has extremely detorieted, thats why aso rock is keeping things hush hush.

By the way i think am one of the poor ones woh, make i go process my visa just incase
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by talk2emma: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Buhari buhari buhari where is this man self
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Arccangel(f): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
So Bubu is almost 80 and people are saying he should live a long life and if possible, contest in 2019. Brother, why are you selfish? angry Right now, we should b doing celebration of life. When he dies, public holiday and free food everywhere. Haba. None of my grandfathers even reach 80 sef. So when bubu dies, I would celebrate him. Even though he has been as useless as the"p" in psychology but, wen he dies, let us be happy.

N: B- Anybody that is wishing my president dead, let their president die by fire!!!!
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by DozieInc(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
ojobekehinde:
Mbaka don't disturb yourself.come to think of it.Do you want buhari to say ameen when you say in jesus name,buhari will rather die than to kneel before you for prayer.that is a typical muslim for you,so stop looking for publicity.
No hospital is too far for the sick -African proverb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.