Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things (83600 Views)

T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" / Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by UbChapter(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
GossipHeart:
Oh my God
I just got a phone call from one of my friends in London
This is really heartbreaking
May God comfort his family through this rough time
He was a good man
Who was a Good man?
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Splashme: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
GossipHeart:

Blah blah blah blah says the sheep

And you didn't see those things when you were campaigning for him ??

Cry in Aso Rock ?? They can laugh or even jump up in Aso Rock, we don't give a flying and running fucck

What drugs is this donkey on ?? Stupidity pills ??
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by DozieInc(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
ojobekehinde:
Mbaka don't disturb yourself.come to think of it.Do you want buhari to say ameen when you say in jesus name,buhari will rather die than to kneel before you for prayer.that is a typical muslim for you,so stop looking for publicity.
No hospital is too far for the sick African proverb.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Veetee(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Where are the Journalist, there is no more substantial news anymore, all we hear these days are rumours, side talks.. i miss the days of TELL Magazine, we are being fed with jargons nowadays...how can the head of the house called nigeria be away for so long, and the children knows nothing about it? we do not even know what is wrong with the president, what a sick nation, our leaders are total mess, i cant be bothered anymore
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by ALLI1009(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
pls mr mbaka start the prayer from here must you go and see him
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by manfolly: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Say baba..una neva see anything..
Nigeria is in big mess
may God help us
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Aragon: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
hatchy:
What evidence does he or anyone need again to proof that Buhari is dead.

According to reports,he died on Saturday night /Sunday morning at 2:22am Nigeria time and that was the reason his wife Aisha left for London on Sunday in a hurry.
The northern elites are putting up every strategy to make one of their own the President, that's the reason they tried to make Saraki President on Tuesday.
Remember Fayose said he was on life support last week,that is true but unfortunately Buhari didn't make it.

This country may experience a major crises from the recent happenings.The end of Nigeria seem to be near....

God save us all.

Yeah and all the Major networks CNN, BBC, NBC and their investigative journalist doesn't know this but you guys do. I guess y,all don't know that nobody can hide the Death of a President from the public, especially one in a Foreign land. Y'all must think your Nigerian Press and Cabal controls the Western Press.. What a Joke! I knew about Abacha's Death before the Average Nigerian cos CNN broke the News... Even when I called Nigeria they Hung up the phone on me telling me not to Joke with News of Abacha, it was the Next day that majority of Nigerians knew. So make una take am easy with this BUHARI'S Death Abeg

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by enemyofprogress: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
They should leave the man alone jo, at his age is he not old enough to die? Who he epp?
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Joyzeey(f): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
No be dis same yeye man talk say Union bank go fold? I just tire make him go sit down jare no be today we don De hear his nonsense prophecy
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by DinoP: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
"The God I worship is not a tribal God. He can christians and muslim". This is a great massage to all the world
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by INJESUSITRUST: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
wite111:
I am listening to father Mbaka's E no dey programme(held every Wednesday). He raised a serious alarm about Buhari. According to him, he secured a UK visa with his money and need Aso Rock people to direct him where Buhari is in London for him to pray for him. According to him,where he saw Buhari is very far.

He said medical care will not heal. He needs only prayer to be heal but Aso Rock people refused to show him where he is. He said the same thing happened during Jonathan's regime where he wanted to give him prophecy but Aso Rock people did not allow him speak to him. He was saying that not tomorrow now people will say Mbaka this Mbaka that. Remember sometimes ago he said he went to pray for Buhari but Aso Rock people did not allow him see him. When he was abt leaving,some people came out from Aso Rock and said Buhari is dead. E no dey programme is a programme where sickness you come with varnishes after adoration/Eucharistic adoration.

UPDATE

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/father-mbaka-blows-hot-on-buhari.html
how I comment on nairaland, I only know how to quote person but can't comment on my own, thanks.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Bamidele539: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Wow im glad, cant wait to see the news on cnn.
your moniker speaks alot!
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Never spite or insult a man of God. Whether God calls him or not, you're not in any position to judge or insult. Be blessed.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by riyanxeally(f): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
may God help us all...we need peace n tranquility in this country...vent we suffered enough both igbo hausa n Yoruba
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by eunisam: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
That number 8 is my concern because the way I see things war is on the way if time is not taking.....

imagine it my way

Just reason it. No internet no whatsapp, no food no money no house. No sex lol, no nairakand if war breaks
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by saabright(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
jeff1993:
Hmnnn ....... They av not started crying Like rain ...... They will still cry like Ocean ........ The cries of the children of God have gotten to the most high!!!

wat goes around comes around.........Dont wish some1 bad
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by darlenese(f): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=maamisco post=58160023][/quote]

u hate me? lol the feeling is mutual my dear, u and ur Mohammed should rot in hell.
boko haram blood''
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by emi14: 1:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Distance is not a barrier. You can pray without traveling
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by TijaniAbu: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2017
Poor Fr Mbaka. Buhari and Osinbajo used and dumped him. They are now tasting wrath of God.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 06, 2017
I think we should go back to military rule since the selfishness of Democracy is making people go crazy
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 06, 2017
franco3075q:
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED IN HEAVEN DAT RIT FROM D TIME OF YARADUA CONTINUESLY, ANY NORTHENER WHO COMES OUT AS A PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IS GOING TO DIE DIA, 2 HAS GONE, LET THEM PUT EL RUFAI DIA N SEE WHT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM
It has not been decided .There is a spiritual covenant in Aso rock that claims lives. They are Muslims and are not conscious of that. How many times did Jonathan organise prayer and fast in Aso rock?.... .. It's countless. Who know Mummy Patience would have died.

Ever since they left Aso rock, how many times have she travelled out to be treated or on medical grounds?
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 06, 2017
Aragon:

Yeah and all the Major networks CNN, BBC, NBC and their investigative journalist doesn't know this but you guys do. I guess y,all don't know that nobody can hide the Death of a President from the public, especially one in a Foreign land. Y'all must think your Nigerian Press and Cabal controls the Western Press.. What a Joke! I knew about Abacha's Death before the Average Nigerian cos CNN broke the News... Even when I called Nigeria they Hung up the phone on me telling me not to Joke with News of Abacha, it was the Next day that majority of Nigerians knew. So make una take am easy with this BUHARI'S Death Abeg

Bro are you serious?
When Hugo charvez was diagnosed with cancer every media knew and talked about it,bubu has been coming and going have you heard any of those your precious media talked about it?the fact is that Nigeria doesn't exist on international level,nobody give a f4ck about Nigeria and her non existent leadership and I can assure you that when the news breakout they'll talk about it once and everyone will forget about it,that's how the sh1t goes.

Nobody give a f4ck about Africans,Nigerians especially.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by thanknairaland1: 5:42am On Jul 06, 2017
must u see bubu b4 u pray for him? Jesus spoke in Jerusalem it happened in capanium.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by kessler53(m): 6:05am On Jul 06, 2017
ojobekehinde:
Mbaka don't disturb yourself.come to think of it.Do you want buhari to say ameen when you say in jesus name,buhari will rather die than to kneel before you for prayer.that is a typical muslim for you,so stop looking for publicity.
if Buhari is sure that if Mbaka pray for him he will be heal,then he won't mind saying in Jesus name since he can enter Church during campaign
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 06, 2017
wite111:
I am listening to father Mbaka's E no dey programme(held every Wednesday). He raised a serious alarm about Buhari. According to him, he secured a UK visa with his money and need Aso Rock people to direct him where Buhari is in London for him to pray for him. According to him,where he saw Buhari is very far.

He said medical care will not heal. He needs only prayer to be heal but Aso Rock people refused to show him where he is. He said the same thing happened during Jonathan's regime where he wanted to give him prophecy but Aso Rock people did not allow him speak to him. He was saying that not tomorrow now people will say Mbaka this Mbaka that. Remember sometimes ago he said he went to pray for Buhari but Aso Rock people did not allow him see him. When he was abt leaving,some people came out from Aso Rock and said Buhari is dead. E no dey programme is a programme where sickness you come with varnishes after adoration/Eucharistic adoration.

UPDATE

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/father-mbaka-blows-hot-on-buhari.html

U never heal the cripple, blind, deaf n dumb who are Christians whey full adoration ground... Now u want to heal bubu
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by joinnow: 6:43am On Jul 06, 2017
If you are a true man of God ypu should not ask for direction.God should have taken you to the very hospital.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by PreyingMantis(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2017
GossipHeart:
He was a good man
You're mad!
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Saxifrage12(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2017
alphasperm:
bet odds for buhari health

1.23 to die

1.16 to remain an onions or carrot

9.68 to survive this year
Guy you sure say my game no go cut for that number 3?
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by babyebi: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
In2systemsTech:
Yawns, man of God... There are many that needs that prayers... You can send the prayers from where you are... God is everywhere

For those quoting me, we are all praying for the president and prays that God gives him good health... Thank you

God bless Buhari
God bless the good people of Nigeria
Sorry am not involved in d prayers to be sincere
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by NGELEBUBE: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2017
thunder fall on mbaka....stupid and useless thing!
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by dongila001: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2017
I think we need to act quickly concerning this buhari dead or alive issue before nigeria will be hacked by some dangereous black hats call presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.