Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog (44817 Views)

Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching / Pretty Mike Blasts Slay Queens With Burnt Knuckles / Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by SoldierBoy1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
There's a possibility it's the way her skin is or could also be bleaching as some are saying but I'm also dark and my knuckles are a bit darker than my hands though I've never resorted to even toning... About speaking Yoruba if it makes her more confident so be it... It's her mother's tongue and also it was subtitled so there shouldn't be a problem with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
She bleached, I know of a fair lady that bleached too, she was fair all over but her knuckles and toes were like roasted plantain

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Fummylola: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
HausaOverlord:
don't u forget their hydraulic ewedu downed with poisonous agbo

Yea , we eat ewedu , so you can just sleep on the highway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Ekakamba: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
'Bleacher' no vex. grin tongue
Joavid:

Post a picture of your hands you negreos and let's see if your knuckles, elbows, knees are not darker than the rest of your hands!
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
kennygee:

Yeah, cause Igbos don't bleach.
grin, abi o, igbos don't bleach, they only use bleaching cream to flex body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
Those Nigerians following this girl up and down all have misplaced priority.

She's uneducated.
Communicates with her fans in Yoruba dialect.
Very local, I could tell what her accent would sound like.
How is such a person likely to refine another?, she's just fortunate to be where she is and nothing more.

Hater spotted. The thing they peper you. You wey dey educated or very international, wetin you Don achieve for your life. Your life starts and ends here on nairaland. How does her speaking in Yoruba affect your destiny in life. Are you her fans and do they complain to you? Voyeurrrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
PointZerom:

Chai! don't go there. Their artificial and decayed teeth plus the odour oozing from their mouths can resurrect a dead mosquito.
I love it when haters are crying. It gives me a lot of joy. keep hating here, why she moves higher n higher. Laterine soup eater.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
PointZerom:

Why are you pained?.
Hes pained because you are stupid and wretched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:
There are Nigerians who really believe that English (a white man's language ) is superior to our own languages. These Nigerians are the reason why this country should break up. Their sense of inferiority is dragging the rest of us backwards. And if you check, all those people screaming why not English (even though the show has English subtitles) do not have one kobo in their account. Yet they are forming 'educated.' Useless people.

The English cherish their English language.

The Chinese cherish their Chinese language.

The Portuguese cherish their own language.

Meanwhile Africans carry English for head like say dem use jazz for them. Useless people
To top it all, most of them cannot compose good sentence when it comes to grammar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by HausaOverlord: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Fummylola:

Yea , we eat ewedu , so you can just sleep on the highway
and agbo
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by smardray(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Joavid:

Post a picture of your hands you negreos and let's see if your knuckles, elbows, knees are not darker than the rest of your hands!
the inappropriacy of the positioning of ur less convoluted cerebrum has been highly engaged. ...sho ra
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yoruba babe we never bleach before...that one na Yoruba girl? grin
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by teanumi(f): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
chai. Bad mouth
abi oo
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Olushola2017(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Olajumoke, cari go! Grammar no dey bring bank alert, gbagam!!! If u like use Ijesha on all ur social media akant, na ur enemies get issues.
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by LordOfNaira: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
So Olajumoke is now a supermodel
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by LordOfNaira: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:
There are Nigerians who really believe that English (a white man's language ) is superior to our own languages. These Nigerians are the reason why this country should break up. Their sense of inferiority is dragging the rest of us backwards. And if you check, all those people screaming why not English (even though the show has English subtitles) do not have one kobo in their account. Yet they are forming 'educated.' Useless people.

The English cherish their English language.

The Chinese cherish their Chinese language.

The Portuguese cherish their own language.

Meanwhile Africans carry English for head like say dem use jazz for them. Useless people

Don't be a hypocrite. I do believe you are a worshipper of Jesus or Allah (foreign gods) and you place them over your own gods. The China you mentioned does not have higher percentages of worshippers of foreign gods among their population. Compare the percentages of worshippers of the foreign religions to our native ones in Nigeria.
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by BigIyanga: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Naija and their inferiority complex. Wake me up when she meets Naomi Campbell who does not bleach.
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Sunnypa11(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
She don join Bad gang
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by FisifunKododada: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Don't be a hypocrite. I do believe you are a worshipper of Jesus or Allah (foreign gods) and you place them over your own gods. The China you mentioned does not have higher percentages of worshippers of foreign gods among their population. Compare the percentages of worshippers of the foreign religions to our native ones in Nigeria.

STOP making stupid assumptions. Who told you I believe in Jesus or Allah? If you want to know ask directly and stop trying to be clever by half.
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Haderonke20(f): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
hian!naija pple,i hail o.una don notice dis 1 too.
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by LordOfNaira: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:

STOP making stupid assumptions. Who told you I believe in Jesus or Allah? If you want to know ask directly and stop trying to be clever by half.

So, you are a traditionalist
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by FisifunKododada: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

So, you are a traditionalist

YES.
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by LordOfNaira: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:

YES.
Alright, my apologies.
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Ola5TP: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
PointZerom:

Why are you pained?.
Because of ur stupidness.!
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by princessayesha(f): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Not everybody with dark knuckles is bleaching....some people are naturally like that. There are also fair people with black legs...naturally.
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by PointZerom: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ola5TP:
Because of ur stupidness.! I am Ola5TP, I am mad.

Udonmeanit
Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by davidif: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
And Why why should she speak English?

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by FisifunKododada: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Alright, my apologies.
No wahala.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog by Ola5TP: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2017
PointZerom:

Udonmeanit
Snitch Nigga.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) / Checkout Mercy Eke's 2020 Christmas Pictures / Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.