Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third (44879 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by CastedBlog: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Looks Like Wizkid Just heard the Sad News About Dbanj loosing his Son, The Father of 3 just took to his page to pay Condolences, May the Soul of the little baby, Rest in Peace, Amen..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/wizkid-reacts-to-dbanj-loosing-his-only.html

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by itspzpics(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2018
Eeyah this is so sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by ViaGist: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Partnerbiz(f): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
So sad
only kid....
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by dkronicle(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Chaii
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by HOLYDICK(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ok am waiting for buhari to send his own condolences

We don hear word ebeg.... Call am na since una get his cell phone no

Mods if i see anything vis-a-vis bangalee RIP son.... Eh? angry

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by TissuePaper: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pls all these hypocritic shenanegans should stop...a lot of babies die everyday...some to disease others to squalor...the other day i read about a child with a swollen head who is constantly in pain...all these things have been swept under the carpet now because a yeyebrity is the father of the child that passed on...i can bet my two blue balls that if d'banj was not the child's father, it would have been an underground thing...But because it's d'banj nau, everybody wants to fein care and all.

This is a clear case of negligence, dare i say, nothing more nothing less...they are lucky it didn't happen in a more sophisticated environment...they would have regretted ever being born after the full weight of the law has clamped down on them...But This Is Nigeria

Rip to the child

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by pretty16(f): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Really Sad.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Ochiboy11: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Take heart, God will se u guys through this hard time. Meanwhile
Please, if you are from Cross River or akwa Ibom, inform any body you know, that he or she should not pass through Ogoja Abakaliki road. Serious war between ukelle in yala and izzi in Abakaliki. This is not a Joking matter A lot have lost their life and many seriously injured.
Share and save a Soul.
MODERATORS PLEASE DON'T BAN ME...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL7u-_kgaIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwKSiVQWBY

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by ThompsonJotham: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
what a kakunana phikrimishism to the Music Industry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Factfinder1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
sad

Make we hear word abeg

Few years ago when I was young and the world was still sane people always rush to gather in a house were someone is said to have died later phones came out so we could call and send massages of condolences before we visit nowadays condolences and care are used to stay relevant on the internet whereby there is still hate,envy and bitterness in the heart....must condolences be advertised Why is nairaland making news of of nonsense... Isn't it good to sympathies with people why making a news of it like its an inappropriate thing to do or something that is being done for the first time??

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by dinocy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
sorry D'banj
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by lordtosan(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is life in Nigeria after all.

Our society is so sold into money and fame that the death of little boy matters more than the death of over 100 lives that were lost in Plateau.

More people have reacted to this Dbanj loss than the loss over 100 families in Nigeria who are as much bereaved as Dbanj. But theirs should be normal and need no reaction.

Because, this is life in Nigeria after all.

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by tiswell(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Wizzy is a good kid...RIP to little Daniel 111 may God console the family.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by CallejonJorge: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
I was waiting for his
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Folashade2016(f): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
RIP Dearly Departed Dead Daniel DIII

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Olujoe1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Let brotherly love continue
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by zombieHUNTER: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bad luck everywhere
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Factfinder1:
sad

Make we hear word abeg

Few years ago when I was young and the world was still sane people always rush to gather in a house were someone is said to have died later phones came out so we could call and send massages of condolences before we visit nowadays condolences and care are used to stay relevant on the internet whereby there is still hate,envy and bitterness in the heart....must condolences be advertised Why is nairaland making news of of nonsense ... Isn't it good to sympathies with people why making a news of it like its an inappropriate thing to do or something that is being done for the first time??

Look at it this way:

Some of us only heard of this through Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
CallejonJorge:
I was waiting for his

Mine is Don baba J
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Randy100: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
He should visit and condole with him.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by ObaKlaz: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
I really feel so sad about this. Such a painful blow. He should take it like biblical Job did. May God give him the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by mynaijadj(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
If i could turn back the hand of time..............
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Danjuma827(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
CallejonJorge:
I was waiting for his
why will you waste time waiting for his?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by chriskosherbal(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
RIP boy ....am so sad about this ..

Bangalee pls take heart.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by justi4jesu(f): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
CallejonJorge:
I was waiting for his

I have not reacted yet, are you also waiting for mine?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by bestower: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Death is inevitable.... Take heart bro...heaven shouldn't be in haste we all one day will come to you....
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by talk2saintify(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
shocked

Installing an Indoor Pool is was a very Careless Mistake from the side of Dbanj
Was it for Publicity Stunt??
Now the Poor fellow is dead!!
I Just hope you don't get sued for this
because as far as am concerned this is evaluate to MURDER!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Deji63: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is sad. He had so much glaring love for the lad. Rip boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? / Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.