Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

How Do I Know Is The Will Of God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know Is The Will Of God (994 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend / What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by Anusiemgood(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2017
Good morning all, Please I need your advice here.
She always tells me,Let the will of God be done in our lives,I don't want to loose her to other men,that's why am scared.
What are likely the things(signs) that will make her believe the will of God has spoken because I know am sincere and determined to marry her..
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by MissRaine69(f): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2017
How are we as mortals able to tell you what God will be thinking? Pray and ask to be given the sign might work out in your favour rather than asking humans. No one will tell you decisively what that sign will be. You don't wait for the obvious. Be a good man to her and continue to show good intentions as you are.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by Anusiemgood(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:
How are we as mortals able to tell you what God will be thinking? Pray and ask to be given the sign might work out in your favour rather than asking humans. No one will tell you decisively what that sign will be. You don't wait for the obvious. Be a good man to her and continue to show good intentions as you are.
I have prayed passionately and fasted as well,I have tried all within my power, but she keep saying the will of God,I have changed my church to hers,I still don't know what next to do.
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by Martin0(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:

I jus dey pitty that girl will of God jus imagine

A pastor most have brainwashed her..
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by ifex370(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Why you disturbing yourself..

You too should be telling her its the will of God, while secretly lookn for someone else...

Life is easy bro,, don't complicate it
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by MissRaine69(f): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2017
Anusiemgood:

I have prayed passionately and fasted as well,I have tried all within my power, but she keep saying the will of God,I have changed my church to hers,I still don't know what next to do.
So you have done all to please her and you have got nothing can you not see how all this seems one sided? Tell her when she is ready she will find you. Go and live your life if you were meant to be together that will happen.
I would change churches as well. Love was not meant to be be a chore nor was it meant to be a test of endurance.
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by Adaumunocha(f): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2017
Anusiemgood:
She always tells me,Let the will of God be done in our lives,I don't want to loose her to other men,that's why am scared.
What are likely the things(signs) that will make her believe the will of God has spoken because I know am sincere and determined to marry her..
Hope you've picked a date? Or she left?
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Two of you should declare 7days praying and fasting to seek the face of God undecided
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by Anusiemgood(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Hope you've picked a date? Or she left?
She left.
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by Adaumunocha(f): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2017
Anusiemgood:

She left.
Chai... And you fasted and prayed... Sorry about that
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by mrdickhead: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2017
Anusiemgood:
that's the same thing I do tell my girlfriend.invite God in your relationship,only him can direct your relationship .
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by inotice: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Op, If your girlfriend is a Deeperlife member there is nothing you can do practically.You only have to seek God's consent and pray He reveals to her that you are the one.On the other hand,you should keep treating her right and be patient about it.Do not force your intentions on her.could be that ther are some godly qualities she expects to see in her would-be life partner she finds wanting in you.so check yourself again for improvement to make sure you are up to the mark in her standard of God's chosen man.
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by deafeyez: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2017
This is simple my dear. All you have to do is to pray. Sit down and watch things. Events will unfold and if she is yours, you will surely have her and if not, move on to another.

Do not invest in a single girl too much except you are married to her.
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by Anusiemgood(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2017
mrdickhead:
that's the same thing I do tell my girlfriend.invite God in your relationship,only him can direct your relationship .
Brother, I played my own part. I believe God has his reasons why it happened this way.
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by Anusiemgood(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
inotice:
Op, If your girlfriend is a Deeperlife member there is nothing you can do practically.You only have to seek God's consent and pray He reveals to her that you are the one.On the other hand,you should keep treating her right and be patient about it.Do mot force your intentions on her.could be that ther are some godly qualities she expects to see in her would-be life partner she finds wanting in you.
I have moved on though the memory of her is still running in my mind,am only asking for the grace of to forget all about her..I think the worst mistake I did was to gave all my love for her but I think, I have learnt my lesson from it.
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by inotice: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Anusiemgood:

I have moved on though the memory of her is still running in my mind,am only asking for the grace of to forget all about her..I think the worst mistake I did was to gave all my love for her but I think, I have learnt my lesson from it.
To avoid heartbreaks do not give your heart to a woman that is not deeply in love with you.saves a lot of stress.
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by Nedfed(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Naso many of them dey talk till the right man pass them.
Your heart desire is what God grant.
Leave her, once she clock 35 her eyes go open.
Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by Adaumunocha(f): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Time heals

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know Is The Will Of God by Anusiemgood(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
inotice:

To avoid heartbreaks do not give your heart to a woman that is not deeply in love with you.saves a lot of stress.
That's the real truth bro..

(1) (Reply)

Weapons: Fans Go Gaga As Yoruba Actress Shares Photo With Her Busty Friend / Ladies ,marry Him If He Usually Does These Things / If You Didn't Cheat In Nysc Type NAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.