Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

She Wants Me Around But : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me Around But : (659 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me Around But : by gee2(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]
  hi all, i just need your opinion on this issue and it will be reall appreciated.
  there's this girl i met and we rolled as friends for a year and later i asked her out but she declined saying she can't date me though we still contact but at a time due to some things that weighed me down i didn't call her for months and she didn't call as well though she was in sch. then but i dreamt about her on 1 night and called her up the next morning but she complained i abandoned her.
  what do i do or what do you suggest i do, she wants me around but she not ready to date me and she keeps asking if i have another girl. need your opinion.
  thanks.
Re: She Wants Me Around But : by Pweety4me(f): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2010
Eyyy don't be silly. . . cheesy
Re: She Wants Me Around But : by sofadj(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2010
she wants to be a friend with u period. nuthin more
Re: She Wants Me Around But : by Luvlgenius(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2010
She is confused. U better watch out cos very soon she will start asking for monetary favors
Re: She Wants Me Around But : by gee2(m): 12:58am On Jan 31, 2010
ok, got that. thanks

@ pweety4me, it's not a matter of silly nor stupid, wat's ur suggestion. thanks
Re: She Wants Me Around But : by Pweety4me(f): 1:02am On Jan 31, 2010
^Lolz i don't mean it like dat but obviously d gurl ain't intrested she's just playing wid u she doesn't even know wat she wants better leave her b4 u come out crying.
Re: She Wants Me Around But : by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 31, 2010
U  better shine una eyez before u turn mugu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants Me Around But : by gee2(m): 2:44am On Jan 31, 2010
@ pweety4me
thanks 4 that but i still wonder why she wants to know if i have another girl but i have taken my mind off dating her.
Re: She Wants Me Around But : by Luvlgenius(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2010
gee.:

@ pweety4me
thanks 4 that but i still wonder why she wants to know if i have another girl but i have taken my mind off dating her.

just to make u feel she's considering dating u sad sad
Re: She Wants Me Around But : by Kunle106(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2010
no waste ur time tryna date her,
na trash!,
Re: She Wants Me Around But : by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2010
this is a trash man, leave her and look for another responsible girl.
Re: She Wants Me Around But : by Nwaka77: 4:50am On Feb 02, 2010
@Poster

What you choose to do is entirely up to you. If you don't know what to do, then stay single till an idea falls into your brain.
Re: She Wants Me Around But : by gee2(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
thank all for your response, really appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me / Inviting An Ex To Her Wedding: / She Asked Me If I Can Die For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.