Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,346 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) (56861 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Checks Out Fiancee's Butt In Racy Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

So what's your gender? Because your DP is very confusing... Bobrisky thingz
hehehehehehe, pheals ryt now

Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by Drnice: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pheals:
ok is okay

nowadays I don't really know what guys values in ladies... am not talking about the pictures o... have seen many pre wedding photos here and it make me believe guys good for beauty first...

Boys think girls are like books, If the cover doesn't catch their eye they won't bother to read what's inside. and if u tell them this... the reply is

" so will should take electron microscope along to see inner beautiful"
maybe this man is pointing to what he value most in his wife to be I don't know and it ain't my concern but just a piece of advice "u will leave with the character all your life not the beauty "

and some is out there saying It is because pheals is ugly
And who says you are ugly? Don't mind them, every woman is beautiful on her own. To your comment, guys have certain attributes they want in & on a woman. That's why they/we would do the best to get such women. I didn't mention them cos it varies within the guys.
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by Johnhug66(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
As if them no dey go d other room b4 d matrimony mtchew.
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by Drnice: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
decatalyst:
The choice of colors are sweet kiss

Mine would be to put on light blue & white. She to put on white & purple. Looking forward to that day. May God help us all, to all #SingleGuys. Winks...
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by biggy26: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pheals:
ok is okay

nowadays I don't really know what guys values in ladies... am not talking about the pictures o... have seen many pre wedding photos here and it make me believe guys good for beauty first...

Boys think girls are like books, If the cover doesn't catch their eye they won't bother to read what's inside. and if u tell them this... the reply is

maybe this man is pointing to what he value most in his wife to be I don't know and it ain't my concern but just a piece of advice "u will leave with the character all your life not the beauty "

If you were ugly, I would have said you were justifying your looks. But since opposite is the case, why are you thinking out loud? You're right tho.
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Drnice:
Mine would be to put on light blue & white. She to put on white & purple. Looking forward to that day. May God help us all, to all #SingleGuys. Winks...

May your dreams and mine never be cut short. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
HML to them i reserve further comments!
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lovely couples
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by Mcslize: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
grandlexuz:

Pheals ain't a bro. By the way I think you have been looking in the wrong places. Plenty of prospective wives out there.. To get a good wive you will have to reduce some of he requirements in your list cos we still on planet earth..Lol If you want a woman with Mary Kay powder she can easily be found as much as one who carries your pain through thick and thin. The issue is you can't expect to find a grass cutter in a cockroach's hole.

It's not about criteria. We talking about girls that will love a man genuinely rather than loving a man for his money. I guess u will marry a lady that will bang rich men when u travel out of town just because u didn't give her enough money for upkeep. Will u? ur answer is as right as mine.
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by davidif: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pheals:
ok is okay

The way some Nigerians reason sef. Beauty and character are not mutually exclusive. In other words, one does not have to come at the expense of the other. It's possible to be beautiful and have great character at the same time and it's also possible to be ugly and have a bad character. Even in the bible it says Rebecca was quite a hottie and Rachel was also a smokeshow. So what exactly are you getting at?
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by emolala(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
deba67ba:
za oza room loading... grin

THIEF,you have come again to scam another person ABI
you better return back my 1500 or you will definitely live to regret it..

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER.....HE IS A SCAMMER THAT REGISTERS WITH DIFFERENT USERNAME FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO DEFRAUD UNSUSPECTING MEMBERS...I WAS ONCE A VICTIM....YOU CAN CHECK HIS PROFILE TO CONFIRM DAT HE JUST REGISTERD TODAY....AFTER HE HAS SCAMMED SOMBODY HE WILL GO AWOL FOR SOME TIME BEFORE RETURNING WITH A NEW NAME...BE WARNED
MODS PLS INVESTIGATE THIS GUY PLS.
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by emolala(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
deba67ba:
za oza room loading... grin

you have come again to scam another person ABI
you better return back my 1500 or you will definitely live to regret it..

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER.....HE IS A SCAMMER THAT REGISTERS WITH DIFFERENT USERNAME FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO DEFRAUD UNSUSPECTING MEMBERS...I WAS ONCE A VICTIM....YOU CAN CHECK HIS PROFILE TO CONFIRM DAT HE JUST REGISTERD TODAY....AFTER HE HAS SCAMMED SOMBODY HE WILL GO AWOL FOR SOME TIME BEFORE RETURNING WITH A NEW NAME...BE WARNED
MODS PLS INVESTIGATE THIS GUY PLS.
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by whytepawn1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pheals:
ok is okay

pheals ain't ugly...looks pretty hot to me...
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pheals:
ok is okay

nowadays I don't really know what guys values........some is out there saying It is because pheals is ugly

Reasonable and quite funny...

That is what that man wan dey on top...so, the wife just hint him come and collect it ohh...
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by nairatera: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
decatalyst:
The choice of colors are sweet kiss

Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by nathpope(m): 3:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Pheals:
ok is okay "

a tomboy u are....
is dier any chance of meeting u?
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by nathpope(m): 4:02am On Jul 06, 2017
Willzz:

Nah, you are beautiful and your eyes are like 2 crystal balls that shows the future

crystal balls abi? future shey?

Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2017
very funny, so na backside e dey eye all this year's abi
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by Willzz(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2017
nathpope:

crystal balls abi? future shey?
Lol.. See them, anyways, badbelle is allowed. Happy new month oga mi
Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by NgHealth(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2017
Lust has always bin the ingredient in all marriages that keeps it alive. Take away d yansh and boobs and that dude wud not even reason her at all.

So make una live am alone. looking at her yansh no be bad tin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.