Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen (56672 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / A Driver Leaked Sex Video He Had With His Boss's Wife"i Leak This Video Because / If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by TkhGuy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
I will advice you to go back to your village if you are looking for a girl to marry, look for the one that doesn't have social network handle,

Look for the one that doesn't have flashy expensive phone,

Look for the one that will listen to your advice & ready to implement it,

I traveled home to get a girl to get laid to, I got two, one have social media handles, she can't cook, she can't take of her environment, & worst she is rude and arrogant, she is beautiful but no character

The other one have phone, not smartphone, she doesn't have social network handle, she is so respectful, cooks and she is beautiful, lastly I broke il into tears when she told me she is still a virgin, the night were kissing for hours, I thought her how to kiss, & this time there is a lot we are learning together.

I guess you already know my choice,

Our wedding will be coming up by October 2022,

Don't force yourself on any girl, don't knee to propose to any girl in public, follow my instructions & get the best that will stick with you,

380 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by donbachi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Where ur palace

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Danisaint112(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
Op your state of Origin I wan confirm something first?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by GooodHardDick: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
OP, that girl just dey whine you. She has succeeded in emotionally manipulating you.

Nigeria girls are so broke and senseless for my liking. Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals

214 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Baitullah: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Have you asked your home boys? grin

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Babaheekmat: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Guys..

Should we tell OP?

Laughing

339 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by youngsahito(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Where your place dey?

4 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Babaheekmat: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Baitullah:
Have you asked your home boys? grin

Yes o

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
U cry because she tell u say she be virgin grin grin
This one off me completely. But, I was touched a bit.
Redpillers go travel to their village tomorrow grin grin

268 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by nifemi25(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Best of luck to you. Incase your wife to be has a sister or friend that has the same characteristics with her. Paste her number here I got something to discuss with her

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Kooldon(f): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
True, but don't be surprised if you notice her sudden change in attitude as she experience city life grin grin We will all be here to advice you when that time arises

444 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Femi8586(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
TkhGuy:
I will advice you to go back to your village if you are looking for a girl to marry, look for the one that doesn't have social network handle,

I traveled home to get a girl to get laid to, I got two, one have social media handles, she can't cook, she can't take of her environment, & worst she is rude and arrogant, she is beautiful but no character

The other one have phone, not smartphone, she doesn't have social network handle, she is so respectful, cooks and she is beautiful, lastly I broke il into tears when she told me she is still a virgin, the night were kissing for hours, I thought her how to kiss, & this time there is a lot we are learning together.

Don't force yourself on any girl, don't knee to propose to any girl in public, follow my instructions & get the best that will stick with you,

Give us her number. We, her nairaland in-laws wants to greet her

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Rickmann: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
TkhGuy:

Don't get too excited,hommie..time will tell.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Congratulations to OP
I know u will be happy with her when u behave yourself and provide well for her

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Jeon(f): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
7 months to go cheesy AND YOU ARE HAPPY.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by TheWolfen(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by YBoyka: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
TkhGuy:

Smh...bros thread with caution. When her eyes go open(that's if she no dey whine u self) make u no come back begin lament ooo

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Olawrites: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Remembered a story of my friend, he went to fetch a virgin naive lady in the village only for her to open eyes for city.

Boys for neighbourhoor bleep her ehn when oga go shop.

They later got divorced afterwards

No loose guard bro

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by ruggedtimi(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Na house wife u want marry so

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by blinking001(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
What ever rocks your boat op.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by KingsJohnson(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Should we tell him?? grin grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by wallay77(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Naive village girls....better u no carry her come city...cos if u do ...hmmm..u wont hear the aftermath from my mouth...they are only decent cos of lack of opportunity

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Nicepoker(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
By Nov 2022 you will create another thread with your alternate Monika for advice.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Cholls(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
My brothers and sisters you people no get joy o cry why this negativity

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
TkhGuy:

And do you plan to live out your married life in the village with this gal of yours, without her getting a smartphone? undecided

I can't believe there is still a gullible man out there who still believes he can program a woman to his specs. undecided

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kooldon:
True, but don't be surprised if you notice her sudden change in attitude as she experience city life grin grin We will all be here to advice you when that time arises
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nicepoker:
By Nov 2022 you will create another thread with your alternate Monika for advice.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
KingsJohnson:
Should we tell him?? grin grin grin
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Mypeople2(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Babaheekmat:
Guys..

Should we tell OP?

Laughing
grin grin No don't tell him..He won't believe us. But he eye go soon clear

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Slynation(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And do you plan to live out your married life in the village with this gal of yours, without her getting a smartphone? undecided

I can't believe there is still a gullible man out there who still believes he can program a woman to his specs. undecided
Lol...grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Freelane33(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Pics grin
TkhGuy:

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Na for your house she go come tear eyes com realize say she didn't maximize and explore her youth. She'll then want to try it in old age.

Its good to marry a novice o but Some times, it is better to marry an experienced girl ( not a spoilt girl though) because shes more exposed with a level of self discovery and knows her left from right. Can make the right choices in marriage and other lifes endeavors unlike the timid village girl who would only do your biddings and act like your puppet at the beginning but will one day revolt when that feeling of lack of self discovery and the desire to explore hit her, cos it will. Then, you go know wetin you do yourself.

A village lady we all knew when they married her was telling her man last year after 16 yrs, how he smells like dead rat and how other men she sees on the road when she goes out smell nice and sweet. So, I was like... But he didn't smell like that when he came to marry you and you accepted him because he's from Lagos. You had all seven children, he didn't smell. Just recently the man allowed her to be going out to hawk because water don pass garri, Aunty begin see men we dey smell nice. Even her packaging these days, I that is single can not dress in such manner. She dresses like a core girl. If the man talk, she'll beat him. You know all these village girls can be very thick and strong from years of farming and wrestling competition hahahaha.. abeg, I'm out!

Phew!

Anyways, your choice and strictly your opinion. Don't force it on others. Not everyone likes village girls.

78 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.