Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? (1143 Views)

Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Smellyfingers(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
A friend of mine was confused.. With God mercy, i was around when he attempted commiting suicide..

What would you do as a guys if you happened to be in his shoes??
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Maxi112: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
I will just laugh over it bro. things like that don't bother me.
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Debaddest(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Did I just hear you say Suicide? He should better allow the girl to catch him with her best friend... #Nonsense
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Freewoman(f): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Please allow the guy to take his own life first and come back here to post it
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by ojun50(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
9ice should give us the best answer to dis.
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

Ur friend must still be a toddler throwing tantrums..juz bcoz of a girl, he wants to commit a suicide on papaya tree..osheey
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by NairalandCS(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
I will give them black oil and send them to ikorodu. angry

Lubbish.
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by ikp120(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Very easy!

Just pull off your clothes and join them. Once you cùm, just wear your clothes and go home. Fvck her again for 30 days in a row. On the 31st day, ask her to give you blow jòb 3 times a day for 73 days in a row.

On the 74th day, tell her that you don't have feelings for her again, that you were trying to see if you would get the feelings back but you couldn't get it back. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by zephry(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Debaddest:
Did I just hear you say Suicide? He should better allow the girl to catch him with her best friend... #Nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by zephry(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
ikp120:
Very easy!

Just pull off your clothes and join them. Once you cùm, just wear your clothes and go home. Fvck her again for 30 days in a row. On the 31st day, ask her to give you blow jòb 3 times a day for 73 days in a row.

On the 74th day, tell her that you don't have feelings for her again, that you were trying to see if you would get the feelings back but you couldn't get it back. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by IamSINZ(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hehehe I'll hurt and move on.
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by StarBukola(f): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
My best friend with my man? shocked shocked .
Honestly I don't knw what I would do.
I just knw I couldn't commit suicide
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
I don't date any type of lady i see..
I date ladies that are extra strong and brave to partake in sacraments with me, just like the Obamas and the carters(Beyonce and jay z)
such ladies don't cheat..

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Ur friend must still be a toddler throwing tantrums..juz bcoz of a girl, he wants to commit a suicide on papaya tree..osheey

If i am the one, I would go fvck her best friend. Simple solution.
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Nwabundo38(f): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
ikp120:
Very easy!

guy u wicked o
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by teehamzat(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
In lil kesh's voice....i dont roll with fvck boys

But if it happens...hmmm...seriously i dont know what might happen, i could hurt them both or just ignore and move the fvck on...i cant say
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Tushtunez: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
omo na die o
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Nedfed(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op I feel like giving you dis for not allowing him 2 commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 06, 2017
SingleDad1:

If i am the one, I would go fvck her best friend. Simple solution.

Hahahah...

Still waiting patiently for my turn daddy yo! wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahah...

Still waiting patiently for my turn daddy yo! wink
you know what to do kiss
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Victornezzar: 3:33am On Jul 06, 2017
SingleDad1:
you know what to do kiss
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 06, 2017
Victornezzar:

bro why U quote me nah? grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Victornezzar: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2017
SingleDad1:
bro why U quote me nah? grin
I be dey sleep type
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Victornezzar:

I be dey sleep type

grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by Dlionsheart: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
@OP, YOUR FRIEND NA BIG MUMU.
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? by harffie(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
ikp120:
Very easy!

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. / What A Girl Is Likely To Experience With A Yahoo Boy / Stupid But Sensitive Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.