Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason (748 Views)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason by nusto: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
View Source: https://www.trendiee.com/uplifting/man-proposed-2-sisters-touching-reason/

Will Seaton always knew that when he proposed to his girlfriend of six years, he’d get down on one knee not only for his bride-to-be, but her sister, too.
And that’s exactly what the Indiana man did. After all, it’s hard to find Seaton’s girlfriend, Ashley Schaus, 23, without her 16-year-old sister, Hannah — who has Down syndrome and diabetes — by her side.

“I wanted to include Hannah in the proposal in case she may not get to experience that,” Seaton, 25, told TODAY. “Hannah is a big part of our relationship and I already consider her a sister.”

Ashley Schaus recounted telling Seaton shortly after the two started dating in 2010 that “Hannah and I were a package deal. She’s part of my life and if you’re going to be with me, she’s going to be with us.” The couple plan to marry in October.

Seaton popped the big question in March of last year in a field of daffodils in their hometown of Santa Claus, Indiana, where the Schaus family goes yearly to take family photos. “He got down on one knee and asked Hannah to be his best friend forever,” Schaus recounted, noting her sister even got her own ring, an heirloom that once belonged to the sisters’ grandmother. “And then he looked at me as I was trying to stop sobbing. I asked ‘Am I next?’ Then he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife.”

“It’s so nice to know that he loves her just as much as I do, and that he would protect her in times that I can’t be there,” said Schaus, who is a geologist. “That double layer of protection is reassuring.”
“From day one … when Hannah was born, my parents explained to me that she was extra special and that I should look out and protect her more than a typical sibling throughout her life,” Schaus said. “We pretty much do everything together.”
Since the couple began dating, approximately 80 percent of their dates have included Hannah Schaus. They would frequently catch a movie she had been wanting to see or go to GattiTown (the equivalent of their Chuck E. Cheese), where the teen loves to eat cheese pizza and play video games.

The couple met in October of 2010 when they both went to the same car show in Bristol, Indiana. Schaus, who was then 17, spotted a 1976 red Camaro that she adored, and posted a photo of it online. She would later learn, after mutual friends connected them on Facebook, that the car belonged to Seaton. Soon after, he would pick her up in that very same car for their first date at a drive-in movie theater. “And now, seven years later, we’re getting married,” she exclaimed.

View Source: https://www.trendiee.com/uplifting/man-proposed-2-sisters-touching-reason/

Re: This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
More power fall on his sexual strength.
Re: This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason by Oche211(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
more common sense fall on u.
Go back and read the story again, bt this time slowly.

1 Like

Re: This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason by kelechi50: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Buy one and get the other free
Re: This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Strength fall on u
Re: This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason by Oyindidi(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin
Re: This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason by decatalyst(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:

Nairalanders, I present to you...

Re: This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:

Stupidity fall on you. grin
Re: This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason by Evablizin(f): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Very touching
Re: This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is so emotional.He did the sweetest thing. Hml in advance to them.
Re: This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason by unqombothi(f): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Touching story. He is a great person. So is Ashley.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too / Why A Man Have A Wife And Still Have Concubine? / Relationship Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.