Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks (100777 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by pweetiedee(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
dairykidd:
It's impossible to see a Chinese lady with thick assets.. so I checked the post & wasn't disappointed,as usual flat asses & bending them doesn't make em' any bigger!!!

the article didn't say thick. its you African men that see thick as sexy.

her butts are sexy, yeah.

compared to other Asian girls, she try gan ni. she get shape
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by longsnake(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Don't know why my d**k is giving her a standing ovation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Okay my prick don stand what do we do now?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by perdollar(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2017
pls wat is sexy abt ds ass now.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by IdeyFindWife: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2017
luminouz:

U mean these big ASS girls can be found in Singapore
U sure they ain't transgender bro?

Trans wetin...the only trans wey i wan travel na Tras Amadi way o! Whu go com furk whu? for where grin? I value my "bumbum" very much, thank you.
Beht bro, if e come be like dat for realas, e go pain me o; i go para ehn you go hear me from there! @Lefulefu, dacovajnr, IAmSinz; how runz? keep making progress brotherz keep making pay!

MrBrownJay1
Sadly, these useless Asian babes in these above pics are rubbish, but let me tell you all, there are some proper bootyful Asian babes out there and when you finally get one, you will start speaking in tongues.
And when you finally catch and mount them, it tastes EXTRA sweet, like a 1st time virgin sex
Chinese ones are rubbish but them Japanese bootyful ones..... Oh laaaaaawd!
***MBJ does the sign of the cross***
Boy O'Boy shocked shocked? Dis is music to my ears, you speak my language...
What are your vacation plans like...? Are you, by any means, heading the "#AsianWay" cool?!
I very much want to see this modern wonders of the asian world you described with my own very eyes grin
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by 99foxxy(f): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Na wa oh, where de big asss?
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by mikeycharles(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Nor mind them; I been done see the news 2days ago on https://www.mycelebrityandi.com/china-holds-womens-beautiful-buttock-contest/. I dey consider to post am sef but I say no; noble Lords & Knights of the #BigBhootyKingsConnect nor dey chop bony pigeons like their own, mehn, na correct king-size #christmasturkey bhooty #DistinguishedSirs dey chop.

Besides, i just felt cheated again by dese chinkos! Dem get nerve to dey jonze us low quality toothpick-booties like say na Itel or Oppo phone levels, ehn? Wey #LexingtonSteel come dey see those #bigbooty Asian gals wey hin dey bang ? For where? Anyone whu know make e tell me, after am thru with my current quest, na that AsianArss Utopia I been wan dey go do my Summertime demo with my mandem dey "fo shizzle ma nizzle" their "pokemon" dey go grin! And Daco-J, na dat ur 4in talk dey inspire my waka make i go 'obtain' dem small!

If i enta Singapore, chai, see d kind wey i been dey aim... abi, yhu nor see am?!
Kim Kardashian is still a learner, Chai

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by luminouz(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

I.lived in Singapore a decade back, I saw some Asians with round booty but they are few in number.
Wao!!!! Even if na one dey Singapore eh.....na me she go dey date!!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2017
proudly African we don't force it, its a natural gift from God to us grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by MrJonzer: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2017
.....and she bend it over like she ain't got no backbone #badass #badunkadunk
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2017
But aunty na tight you wear for most of de pics na. Why you come de lie

Nice ass tho. I feel like putting my prick there...

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by IdeyFindWife: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
proudly African we don't force it, its a natural gift from God to us grin grin grin

I DIE HERE! Chaaaaiii, dis one na AutoBahn o...enter with your LandCruiser and floor the gaspedal like a murrfurker dey go grin grin!

If i wan do this kain one, ehn, i nor dey carry ATM or cheque, na only cash o! Wen kish finish, e don finish be dat, meself i snap back to reality! Iffa carry atm i fit go wire her illegal-money ontop juice-levels! Na di correct MoukaFoam be dis...the ogbonge feast of #BhootyKings! sad some pipu call dem fat, i call dem #phat

kai, dis poster, my new-chikala done dey repent/reform me small-small o; why una wan send me back "into-the-world" nah? U nor do well tongue, make i come dey go grin grin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Boyooosa(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017
EVEN CHINESE;

THAT THEY DONT USED TO KISS IN FILM THEN, THEIR LADIES WERE TOO SHY FOR EVERYTHING EVEN IF THEY FIGHT. NA WA O!
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by mekybabe1: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
This girl go sabi shit strong shit o. See as she shoot out her bum bum.
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by buchilino(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
4 A CHINESE GAL, I WON'T MIND DOING SOMETHING IN D ROOM.
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Chukzii(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
mmsen:

Small for any standard. Those women are built like children.
built like children, hahahahaha. Pity dem na
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by dacovajnr: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
itsRhamzy:
says who..
Oga what you're showing me are artificial booties...
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by piagetskinner(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
iv always known Chinese people To be flat....both men nd women...flat head and flat arse

so this one is like a queen to the whole Asian kingdom!!
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by 2lateBiafra: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dat DRY YANSH, see YANSH HERE ABEG

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
cuvox:
More
bros I have tried so hard 2c d sexy yansh u are about unfortunately I can't c anything except d definition of sexy has changed. my yansh make sense pass that girl own
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by GameGod(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Booties are not meant to be exaggerated as in the case of these ones..let them stand straight instead of the squatting and kneeling issh and you'll see that there's nothing to drool about..Booty ain't Asian Girls thang same way you'll never find an Asian guy with dick above 4inch.

Ignorance.
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Gladiator1: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
cuvox:

Dog gy, cow girl... I love animals sha
U sabi cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by iamtardey: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
wey d yansh undecided
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by koning: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is how an ass should like. Perfect.

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
cuvox:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665374/The-woman-beautiful-buttocks-China.html

Pictures below
Better for me to watch mama tunde ajegunle 5naira kpofu kpofu as I dey hungry so than this mushin kpomo
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by dacovajnr: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
GameGod:
[/b]
Ignorance.
Fall on you!!
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Cindy08: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
I no see anything oooo, for where e dey?
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

I DIE HERE! Chaaaaiii, dis one na AutoBahn o...enter with your LandCruiser and floor the gaspedal like a murrfurker dey go grin grin!

If i wan do this kain one, ehn, i nor dey carry ATM or cheque, na only cash o! Wen kish finish, e don finish be dat, meself i snap back to reality! Iffa carry atm i fit go wire her illegal-money ontop juice-levels! Na di correct MoukaFoam be dis...the ogbonge feast of #BhootyKings! sad some pipu call dem fat, i call dem #phat

kai, dis poster, my new-chikala done dey repent/reform me small-small o; why una wan send me back "into-the-world" nah? U nor do well tongue, make i come dey go grin grin!
uncle no blame me when bananas fall on u
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Africans don't force it grin
LMAO
Yeah our lovely Chinese sisters are putting too much effort into this grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by sirvvy: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
angry what is this news doing on fp?

Cc Seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.