Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks (100874 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Jennychris(f): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Chinko bumbum
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by IdeyFindWife: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
uncle no blame me when bananas fall on u

Na big big boobi like water-melon i dey pray for make e rain down like Majek Fashek sing sef) cheesy

If e go fall, make e nor fall tangerine or guava-size, make heavy boobi dey rain na the sure thing and wen Olympus don readi to fall shocked, na to jump-am-pass be the next thing grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Boy O'Boy shocked shocked? Dis is music to my ears, you speak my language...
What are your vacation plans like...? Are you, by any means, heading the "#AsianWay" cool?!
I very much want to see this modern wonders of the asian world you described with my own very eyes grin

Sadly I have already been there and left...lived 2yrs in Tokyo and 2yrs in China (Beijing and Shanghai), and without a shadow of doubts, Japanese women are better than Chinese, in every possible ways. The only downside is that Japanese women are more shy than Chinese, but as soon as they get comfortable around you, they are the bomb!
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by adellam16(f): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
cuvox:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665374/The-woman-beautiful-buttocks-China.html

Pictures below
y the continuous repetition in ur post. must u post?
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by nwonufestus(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
did any one notice that small child in d second pics

lolzzzz

d boy will b like blood of nairaland
ma eyes has seen!!
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
pweetiedee:

the article didn't say thick. its you African men that see thick as sexy.

her butts are sexy, yeah.

compared to other Asian girls, she try gan ni. she get shape
See sexy

Here...Real ass

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by pweetiedee(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
dairykidd:
See sexy

Here...Real ass
Too big.
I like it bigger than the body, but not too big. tiny waist, bigger bum.
this one na load. They don't enjoy d ass as they grow older.
but, you like bumbum ooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
pweetiedee:

Too big.

I like it bigger than the body, but not too big. tiny waist, bigger bum.

this one na load. They don't enjoy d ass as they grow older.

but, you like bumbum ooo
Yeah something like those on softwerk
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Paybak
hun.. Ayam here my crush

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Booties are not meant to be exaggerated as in the case of these ones..let them stand straight instead of the squatting and kneeling issh and you'll see that there's nothing to drool about..Booty ain't Asian Girls thang same way you'll never find an Asian guy with dick above 4inch.
Mehn dos Chinese guys dicks are damn small. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by dacovajnr: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rextayne:
Mehn dos Chinese guys dicks are damn small. cheesy
I'm telling you bruh
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Na big big boobi like water-melon i dey pray for make e rain down like Majek Fashek sing sef) cheesy

If e go fall, make e nor fall tangerine or guava-size, make heavy boobi dey rain na the sure thing and wen Olympus don readi to fall shocked, na to jump-am-pass be the next thing grin grin
cheesy
IdeyFindWife:

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by cuteme88(f): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin ok. seen!

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by IdeyFindWife: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly I have already been there and left...lived 2yrs in Tokyo and 2yrs in China (Beijing and Shanghai), and without a shadow of doubts, Japanese women are better than Chinese, in every possible ways. The only downside is that Japanese women are more shy than Chinese, but as soon as they get comfortable around you, they are the bomb!

Chai, my SamuraiCode wan break and i hear they can be fiercely loyal; nice one!

kvngzikco:
REVEALED:Blac Chyna nude pics exposed by her EX-see more here https://topafricmusicvideo.com/rob-kardashian-post-nude-photos-blac-chyna-got-banned-instagram/
Na di oda room, insyde-insyde, you go drop dis ur kaya o b4 mods gbab u
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by 360command: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
MRSoftapples:
I've got love for ladies with nice booty..
Free from silicon and natural..
team Latino ladies..
omo, Latinos here don't like Africans. anyway, I am also team Latino ladies..
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by RapportNaija(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
choi this lady bumbum hot chai na Celeb
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Chai, my SamuraiCode wan break and i hear they can be fiercely loyal; nice one!

Unless you meet one of them foreign Asians (aka lived their whole life abroad and returned back home) that could cheat, the local ones are indeed very loyal, and when they love you, they Are down for you.... But they won't say the word "I love you", as it's not in their culture to show their feelings.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by MissRaine69(f): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Some of us it's just au natural
No surgeons involved just good old natural DNA
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by olu1759(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mtchew!!coman see salewa omo iya ologi's own.
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by y3mi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
MissRaine69:
Some of us it's just au natural
No surgeons involved just good old natural DNA
so would it be correct to infer that the gluteus maximus sighted on your DP is yours ?
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by Boywonder97: 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
undecided :/ mehn if dat thing enter ur front ehn,my broda, na u go dey complain
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by djsalvation122(m): 1:24am On Dec 12, 2017
See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'Selling Point'
Ladies always have a way of driving men crazy with their selling point....lol
Click the below to see pictures serious ones oh lol girls enh
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/see-way-this-lady-is-driving-her-man.html?m=1
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by khiaa(f): 1:41am On Dec 12, 2017
MRSoftapples:
I've got love for ladies with nice booty..
Free from silicon and natural..
team Latino ladies..

Sorry to burst your bubble but latinas are one of the biggest consumers of fake derrieres unless you are talking about Afro latinas but I doubt you are.
Re: Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks by khiaa(f): 1:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
Africans don't force it grin

Yes this girl has a flat muscular butt which she sticks out to give the illusion of a butt. What is wrong with Nigerian men trying to make something out of nothing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.