Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! (6678 Views)

Happy Birthday To Meeee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Guys, there is this girl i think i really like, i met her yesterday and was able to overcome my extreme shyness to ask for her number

i got her number and it's been more than 24 hours since then, she's so heart melting, i haven't been in a relationship for 3 years now

i simply haven't fallen for anyone since then. Guys help me, i don't even know what first step to take. My voice may crack trying to talk

to her on phone, she's on whatsapp but i don't even know what to tell her, i'm refusing the urge to use cliche chat lines like "how are you",

"how was your day" etc. Bottom line is that i want this girl to be a part of my life. i just don't know how to do this. I am also self employed.

Help me guru's of romanceland.

jacksparrow, tsom, sinz sexybbstar et all.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op calm down..
Speak to her as if you are talking to your sister..
Be free and express your self, don't try to impress her by speaking grammar or telling her romantic words you saw online..
Just be sincere with her and look into her eyes and speak your mind..

4 Likes

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Emodeee: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
tell her to send her account numbercheesy.

na bad thing to dey shy mehn. i can relate. na your friend go parole her behind your back if you waste time. just tell her anything as it comes to your mind. if she likes you, she go accept. no rule to toasting a girl.

1 Like

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
Op calm down..
Speak to her as if you are talking to your sister..
Be free and express your self, don't try to impress her by speaking grammar or telling her romantic words you saw online..
Just be sincere with her and look into her eyes and speak your mind..

but how do i look her in the eyes? we haven't spoken on phone even

i texted her "hey" and she said "hello'

i'm completely short of words and don't know what would be an appropriate reply

i swear this is not even about sex, i just genuinely like this person and it's so weird because i haven't felt this way about anyone who wasn't family
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by NairalandCS(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
So asking somebody 'how are you ?' is now cliche ?

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emodeee:
tell her to send her account numbercheesy.

She's a good girl man, this is my one and only shot to get her.

na bad thing to dey shy mehn. i can relate. na your friend go parole her behind your back if you waste time. just tell her anything as it comes to your mind. if she likes you, she go accept. no rule to toasting a girl.

The thing is when i got her number, there were some bad guys also trying to snipe her but i got there quick. i don't know what happened after i left. (this is probably not helping my case)
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by NairalandCS(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

i swear this is not even about sex, i just genuinely like this person and it's so weird because i haven't felt this way about anyone who wasn't family

That's a good way to start. Now ask her how she's doing.

And remember to collect your mumu button from her when you see her. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
NairalandCS:
So asking somebody 'how are you ?' is now cliche ?

Na wa o.

i don't know man, isn't it cliche'ish to you?

i mean, how are you today?
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by NairalandCS(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

i don't know man, isn't it cliche'ish to you?

i mean, how are you today?

It isn't to me. Me asking someone 'how are you doing today?' shows I genuinely care about the person.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Emodeee: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:
She's a good girl man, this is my one and only shot to get her. The thing is when i got her number, there were some bad guys also trying to snipe her but i got there quick. i don't know what happened after i left. (this is probably not helping my case

na wetin i dey tell you be that, be quick about it. tell her anything that comes to your mind.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
NairalandCS:

It isn't to me. Me asking someone 'how are you doing today?' shows I genuinely care about the person.

i'm just afraid of her saying "fine" i hate when people use one word reply.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Funny thing is, if i didn't like this girl at all and just wanted to bang her i'd be so confident and carefree in talking to her

Now that i'm catching damn feelings, i can't even move my vocal cords cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Be yourself and start friendly conversations with her..
Ask her about her education, make her laugh online, make her see you as a cool guy then invite her on a date..
Note if she has a boyfriend, don't just rush in telling her you like her, take your time and during online chats, initiate sexualized conversations with her..
then invite her on a date again and this is when you look into her eyes and tell her your mind by holding her hands..

1 Like

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Stevengerd(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bro I Knw How U Feel, U Beta Tel Her Ur Feelings Now, B4 Its Too Late. Am Toking Frm Experience Ooh!
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by ikp120(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
What did you notice about her when you saw her?
Use that to start the conversation.
Oya, where is my counselling fee?

1 Like

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
ikp120:
What did you notice about her when you saw her?

Use that to start the conversation.

Oya, where is my counselling fee?

dude, it's everything, her eyes, her smile, her face. she has such a gentle voice

KILL ME NOWWWWWW
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by NairalandCS(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

i'm just afraid of her saying "fine" i hate when people use one word reply.

If you really like her, you'll find a way to carry on the conversation.

I once asked a girl 'what hairstyle is that on your head. ?' that doesn't sound cliche, does it ? grin

2 Likes

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
To start with, you said you met her yesterday? Hmm, try to be patient for some days or weeks and study her if she's really what you want.

Don't ask her out straight away, try to be friends with her, let her get into you first, then strike the matches!

1 Like

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by ikp120(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

dude, it's everything, her eyes, her smile, her face. she has such a gentle voice

KILL ME NOWWWWWW
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin That's my nigga right there!

Oya na, start to dey hit the babe with that on WhatsApp. But don't tell her that you love her o. Else, she will be like "how could you love me when you don't even know me?"

2 Likes

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
This gal you're dying to be with, a guy somewhere is already tired of her, just see her as everyday gal and don't feel inferior and don't even give her the impression she's special else she'd see you as a "nice guy" which is a major turn off to ladies.

2 Likes

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by rose54321: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Didn't know we had shy guys too. That's really cute.

As someone already said, there's really no rules to chatting a girl up.
My advice is be real, dont use popular lines, also don't over think it (like spending hours constructing a line). Just say whatever comes to mind.
What will be will be.

2 Likes

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
hatbricker:
This gal you're dying to be with, a guy somewhere is already tired of her, just see her as everyday gal and don't feel inferior and don't even give her the impression she's special else she'd see you as a "nice guy" which is a major turn off to ladies.
ikp120:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin That's my nigga right there!

Oya na, start to dey hit the babe with that on WhatsApp. But don't tell her that you love her o. Else, she will be like "how could you love me when you don't even know me?"
[q
sexybbstar:
To start with, you said you met her yesterday? Hmm, try to be patient for some days or weeks and study her if she's really what you want.

Don't ask her out straight away, try to be friends with her, let her get into you first, then strike the matches!
rose54321:

My advice is be real, dont use popular lines, also don't over think it (like spending hours constructing a line). Just say whatever comes to mind.
What will be will be.

Thanks guys. I called her and she seemed disinterested. I had one chance and i f***ing blew it..

Me right now:

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:
[q

Thanks guys. I called her and she seemed disinterested. I had one chance and i f***ing blew it..

Me right now:

Lmao.. U had better don't kill yourself smiley.. Funny guy.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Princesaha: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
No prob bro, just give me her number let me help you out.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:
[q

Me right now:
You didn't blow up anything bro, she needs you more than you need her, keep your head up high.

2 Likes

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
hatbricker:
This gal you're dying to be with guy somewhere is already tired of her.

Reality right here
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Nltaliban(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

She's a good girl man, this is my one and only shot to get her.

The thing is when i got her number, there were some bad guys also trying to snipe her but i got there quick. i don't know what happened after i left. (this is probably not helping my case)
M
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by MissRaine69(f): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2017
Cliche? Seriously
That's what humans do, concern themselves with the welfare of others. If you cannot break the ice with how are you then the art of conversation is lost.
Ask her , what does she like to do, music, colour, hobbies . Find common ground with someone for things to progress.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by boiz2men(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2017
All these for a girl... Just a girl ..... How then would you feel talking to a wealthy man
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2017
me and op in one shoe!!! somebori help our situations oo!
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by boiz2men(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2017
rose54321:

What will be will be.

Madam how is being shy cute?
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by 7footre(m): 6:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Tell her.. baby I love you talk your own grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING! One Week To Her Wedding, We Are Still PUCKING. Guy Comes Out Clean / What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm / Photo: Shameless Couple Doing "It" In A Public Toilet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.