Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. (6889 Views)

I Need An Honest Answer / Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate / Please What's The Honest Answer About This Chat WRONG/RIGHT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Jochabed(f): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
i am a Christian and I am unapologetic about it. God says in his word, that he hates fornication but it's obvious that most people have engaged in the act before. I just need your honest answer, why do you knowingly go against God's commandment by having sex when your not married. I'm not gonna judge you, I just want your honest answer. Or are you like Paul in the bible who doesn't want to do it, but you just find your self doing it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Blizzy9ja: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
My brother the flesh is weak... The feeling of climax is out of this world, heaven dey learn work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Geosystem(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Op don't worry they are coming to give you answers soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by bigeliot(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
D fun of jumping from one puna to anoda and d Cummings part.....its unexplainable. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by ITbomb(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
It's been long since I fornicate, now I do romance first before making love

10 Likes

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Okoroawusa: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fornication n sex r not the same thing.

Fornication is what Christians do,sex is what humans do.

So I don't fornicate... maybe the person below me does

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by solz007(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
No Be Say Na me Holy pass oh Plus Am not judging nobody. people got reasons why they do what they do! we all got demons/addiction we're fighting.. but I think people normally Fornicate cause it's a norm everyone is doing it so apparently there's nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by ubunja(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
ITbomb:
It's been long since I fornicate, now I do romance first before making love
lol you are funny

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by SonOfUbunja: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Okoroawusa:

This one is funny grin
Cc ubunja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by SonOfUbunja: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jochabed:
i am a Christian and I am unapologetic about it. God says in his word, that he hates fornication but it's obvious that most people have engaged in the act before. I just need your honest answer, why do you knowingly go against God's commandment by having sex when your not married. I'm not gonna judge you, I just want your honest answer. Or are you like Paul in the bible who doesn't want to do it, but you just find your self doing it?
Are you a virgin looking for a reason to have sex? Google will do you good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by ubunja(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Okoroawusa:

these guys too hilarious

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by ubunja(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
SonOfUbunja:

This one is funny grin
Cc ubunja
just hope dude is joking. Lol
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Evangkatsoulis: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jochabed:

Err... Not everyone is christian or regards the 'word of God'.
Also the world fornication has change meaning many times Apostle John died. So when the bible say 'fornication' it doesn't necessarily meaning sex before marriage like we mean now.
So research the meaning of fornication 2000 years ago and that of today.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Masterbation is also a sin , so you know.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by jimyjames(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jochabed:

I will tell you, but first I want an answer, why two people who love each other having sex is bad?
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by jimyjames(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amakavula:

Sin against who?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by davien(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
If it's sex when not married, then it's because I'm a human being, not a block of cement. Sexual tension is best relieved with a mature willing partner.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by wisethoughts(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
SonOfUbunja:

This one is funny grin Cc ubunja
So Ubunja has a son here on nairaland? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by SonOfUbunja: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
wisethoughts:
So Ubunja has a son here on nairaland? Lol

Now you know.

Stay miseducated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by AryEmber(f): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jochabed:
Preach sister, preach!
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by SonOfUbunja: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
AryEmber:
Preach sister, preach!
Yet, you have sex every other weekend. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Skmoda(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Like testing mic...... 1, 2 (X2).....you can't just be saying 1 1 1 1 1 ......em go think say person is mad undecided wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Why will God give human beings sexual urges and still say they should not engage in the act until they are married? Why not wait until you get married before He gives you the urge?

It's like you giving me food in the office and telling me not to eat it until I get home even though you know how hungry I am.

What if I die before I get home?

Sex is sweet, infact, it's the sweetest thing in the world.
So, why won't people eat what is sweet?

I'm not for or against fornication as you call it, I'm for doing what makes you happy.

You get to live once, do anything you want to do that makes you happy, provided it's legal.

Imagine not tasting the sweetest thing in world till you death?

I'm celibate though!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by fcdgrand(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
why do you eat? i need your honest answer

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Paxie55: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Men of these generation have lost it.

They are very misguided and most are rendered useless cos of sex.
I've never heard that lack of sex kills but I can't say the same otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by carter009(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Some men and not all men.....
Paxie55:
Men of these generation have lost it.

They are very misguided and most are rendered useless cos of sex.
I've never heard that lack of sex kills but I can't say the same otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Paxie55: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
carter009:
Some men and not all men.....
Ok
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Nobodyperson: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
god himself is having Anal sex with Jesus and Mary.

Did god marry Mary when he raped her?

Nonesense, lemme go and soapy
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Nobodyperson: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amakavula:
Sin
Say Wetin happen angry

Let us soapy in peace

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Jochabed(f): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
fcdgrand:
why do you eat? i need your honest answer
Cause that's what I am meant to do when hungry. Listen, the urge to have sex on its own is not a sin, it was God who placed it there in us. But him telling you to wait, is cause he is God and he knows all thing. Marriage is the only " container" that can control the power and the force of sex. If you do it outside marriage, it will be difficult for you when you get married to remain faithful unless you have really repented. That's why we have something called a soul- tie. Sex is not just you going in and coming out, it's deeper than that, that's why a woman bleeds during her first experience cause the blood she sheds is a sign of a covenant that God recognizes. Mind you, when you sleep around you leave a part of you with your sex partner.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Jochabed(f): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:
god himself is having Anal sex with Jesus and Mary.

Did god marry Mary when he raped her?

Nonesense, lemme go and soapy
Wow... That was extreme, but I just pray you encounter God for yourself, cause I got no words now for you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Nobodyperson: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jochabed:
Wow... That was extreme, but I just pray you encounter God for yourself, cause I got no words now for you.
Make god go do soapy.

If he day, make him go bring mandela back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Day From My Deep Dimpled Waist - Imsu Babe Twerks Hard (photos) / Guys: Do You Prefer A Curvy Or Slim Lady? / Dating A Stingy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.