Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! (6680 Views)

Happy Birthday To Meeee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:

i'm just afraid of her saying "fine" i hate when people use one word reply.
Your problem is out of this world angry
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Your problem is out of this world angry

Just finding love. how is that out of this world? besides there are probably like 30guys asking her "how are you"
wont you get tired of that?
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
Cliche? Seriously
That's what humans do, concern themselves with the welfare of others. If you cannot break the ice with how are you then the art of conversation is lost.
Ask her , what does she like to do, music, colour, hobbies . Find common ground with someone for things to progress.

you know, you are right. thank you for this. But how do i go about finding out this thing? i don't want to come off as an investigator.
and i also don't want to look like i'm poke nosing into her life.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2017
boiz2men:
All these for a girl... Just a girl ..... How then would you feel talking to a wealthy man

i have no problem talking to a girl but it's just when i like her, it becomes fxcking difficult.
Also wealthy men are the easiest to talk to because of how laid back they are.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Just finding love. how is that out of this world? besides there are probably like 30guys asking her "how are you"
wont you get tired of that?
Say something else but there's nothing wrong about it
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Say something else but there's nothing wrong about it

yeah i'm trying to break the ice and not come off as a weird dude.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Ajadiboye(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2017
Thank God for the gift of life. Can you imagine this guy ... seriously ?
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Cladez(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:
Guys, there is this girl i think i really like, i met her yesterday and was able to overcome my extreme shyness to ask for her number

i got her number and it's been more than 24 hours since then, she's so heart melting, i haven't been in a relationship for 3 years now

i simply haven't fallen for anyone since then. Guys help me, i don't even know what first step to take. My voice may crack trying to talk

to her on phone, she's on whatsapp but i don't even know what to tell her, i'm refusing the urge to use cliche chat lines like "how are you",

"how was your day" etc. Bottom line is that i want this girl to be a part of my life. i just don't know how to do this. I am also self employed.

Help me guru's of romanceland.

jacksparrow, tsom, sinz sexybbstar et all.
Wait a lil help is on the way. HARDDON come and help a bro.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2017
Ajadiboye:
Thank God for the gift of life. Can you imagine this guy ... seriously ?

Explain this!
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by barallanee(f): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2017
MRSoftapples:
Be yourself and start friendly conversations with her..
Ask her about her education, make her laugh online, make her see you as a cool guy then invite her on a date..
Note if she has a boyfriend, don't just rush in telling her you like her, take your time and during online chats, initiate sexualized conversations with her..
then invite her on a date again and this is when you look into her eyes and tell her your mind by holding her hands..
him no fit say hello den Na to do dat one
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by deafeyez: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:

you know, you are right. thank you for this. But how do i go about finding out this thing? i don't want to come off as an investigator.

Can c u have been reading so many ebooks.
Try
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Mac2016(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:
[q

Thanks guys. I called her and she seemed disinterested. I had one chance and i f***ing blew it..

Me right now:
Guy, you funny die. so, u asked a babe u liked so much out on the first phone call? I cant imagine that..I believe you are wrongly advised and this is a fvcking selfishness on ur path and a bad image u have projected but I still can help u.

Rule 1. Forget about her beauty so u can stop adoring her..

Rule 2. Relax; Calm down and don't rush her... she deals with numerous "foolish" guys like u on every-second basis.

Rule 3. Imagine her to be your cousin and kindle a relationship with her and never request a date or meeting from her.

Rule 4. After the first three are done for almost three months or so and she has started responding to ur actions by calling back and trusting u with some discussions. Then Buy a book called "Art of Seduction". I have the ecopy if you are interested.

I bet you will fvck her as u want and she wont be able to leave u again even if na to marry u want u will get anything u desire from her. Thank me, later!
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Mac2016:

Guy, you funny die. so, u asked a babe u liked so much out on the first phone call? I cant imagine that..I believe you are wrongly advised and this is a fvcking selfishness on ur path and a bad image u have projected but I still can help u.

oh, thank fck i didn't ask her out ohh. i just called her to let her know my number and to check on her. tried to be playful and shit but she sounded dull, which is said it's because she's been cooking all day.

Rule 1. Forget about her beauty so u can stop adoring her..

Rule 2. Relax; Calm down and don't rush her... she deals with numerous "foolish" guys like u on every-second basis.

Rule 3. Imagine her to be your cousin and kindle a relationship with her and never request a date or meeting from her.

Rule 4. After the first three are done for almost three months or so and she has started responding to ur actions by calling back and trusting u with some discussions. Then Buy a book called "Art of Seduction". I have the ecopy if you are interested.

i appreciate all this rules, they sound really logical. i just have to buy patience where ever it is. i just can't help feeling some guy will get her before me. i'm literally going to sudoku if that happens.

I bet you will fvck her as u want and she wont be able to leave u again even if na to marry u want u will get anything u desire from her. Thank me, later!

Funny thing is that i'm not even thinking of this yet, which is weird and so unlike me. Also i would really really appreciate an eCopy of that book you talked about.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by peter0071(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017
NEXT!!!!
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:

That's not true. i mean i did get her number from her. i practically said "hello"

i just don't want to come off as your every day "chatter"
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by barallanee(f): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:

That's not true. i mean i did get her number from her. i practically said "hello"

i just don't want to come off as your every day "chatter"
lol..pls Dnt mind me OK..try and communicate better with her...she might be ur future wife
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

barallanee:
lol..pls Dnt mind me OK..try and communicate better with her...she might be ur future wife

1 Like

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by barallanee(f): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by MissRaine69(f): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:

For instance:
I was thinking of Watching some movies this weekend what would you recommend? What movies do you like?
There is a new place on such and such street that opened could we try it some time...
This new song by so and so speaks to me , what song does it for you?
Now this could be tricky - some women don't read books so asking about fav authors could be tricky .

Finally compliment her in a non sexual way .... this colour looks really good on you ( any colour looks good on black women by the way most don't know this)

Talk about her smile , her laughter, her ambitions her fears her goals , what inspires her what motivates her
When you are starting to know someone the art of listening and observing is valuable. Just don't behave like it's a Q&A session
Best of luck to you

1 Like

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by HARDDON: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Cladez:
Wait a lil help is on the way. HARDDON come and help a bro.

cLADEZ, you and I do know that telling him how to get to her is nothing but curative measure instead of a preventive one.

why? because his ish is not residing within an external soft doll rather in himself. he has to deal with his shyness, lack of confidence and BALLess airs first b4 even thinking of rolling with a soft being.
if not, he would keep making mistakes and would easily be robed into dah Fzone with his His head confounded, his lil dough drained and his heart shattered a thousand pieces across the lonely galaxies. angry angry

She already knows he is a shy guy. And already knows she can manipulate him.... heck all shy guys can be manipulated into the whims and caprices of a soft doll.

you know my siggy got his answers
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by HARDDON: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:

For instance:
I was thinking of Watching some movies this weekend what would you recommend? What movies do you like?
There is a new place on such and such street that opened could we try it some time...
This new song by so and so speaks to me , what song does it for you?
Now this could be tricky - some women don't read books so asking about fav authors could be tricky .

Finally compliment her in a non sexual way .... this colour looks really good on you ( any colour looks good on black women by the way most don't know this)

Talk about her smile , her laughter, her ambitions her fears her goals , what inspires her what motivates her
When you are starting to know someone the art of listening and observing is valuable. Just don't behave like it's a Q&A session
Best of luck to you

as much as this sounds like a very logical step to take, these would end him in no other place than on dah Fzone while another guy like me comes up the next day, makes fun of her in a confident way and swoosh her off.
Nice guys' portion is the bottom of the pot not on dah Dining Tables of MEN.
Because you ladies aint logical and the worse place to seek this kinda advise is from LADIES.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op I think you are thinking too much. I think you should delete her number and move on. You have already shown signs that you are into her and that is a very big turn off for women.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Op I think you are thinking too much. I think you should delete her number and move on. You have already shown signs that you are into her and that is a very big turn off for women.

Haven't shown any sign though, apart from posting on this forum.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
HARDDON:

cLADEZ, you and I do know that telling him how to get to her is nothing but curative measure instead of a preventive one.

why? because his ish is not residing within an external soft doll rather in himself. he has to deal with his shyness, lack of confidence and BALLest airs first b4 even thinking of rolling with a soft being.
if not, he would keep making mistakes and would easily be robed into dah Fzone with his His head confounded, his lil dough drained and his heart shattered a thousand pieces across the lonely galaxies. angry angry

i guess you're right. Some of us are really meant to be alone.

She already knows he is a shy guy. And already knows she can manipulate him.... heck all shy guys can be manipulated into the whims and caprices of a soft doll.

you know my siggy got his answers

i'm usually able to turn off my shyness, but that is with girls i really don't like. But then they end up liking me so fuxking hard. feels bad when they find out i don't feel the same way.

1 Like

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by AlvanT(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:
See! I ain't shy like OP,imma tell it to your face dat I like your boobies and imma bury my Bleep|ng face in it till I pass the hell out!!!
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by barallanee(f): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
AlvanT:
See! I ain't shy like OP,imma tell it to your face dat I like your boobies and imma bury my Bleep|ng face in it till I pass the hell out!!!
shocked shocked... shocked..u jux scared me o cry
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by barallanee(f): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
AlvanT:
shocked shocked shocked..u jux scared me cry
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by AlvanT(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:
shocked shocked... shocked..u jux scared me o cry
You need to be!
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by barallanee(f): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
AlvanT:
You need to be!
cry cry
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Just tell her u wanna fvck!!! If she say no move on...
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by ecstasy357(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
I can help you but we have to talk privately. whatsapp me 08121142102
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by AlvanT(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Haven't shown any sign though, apart from posting on this forum.
Bro judging from your moniker, Hansolo is a protagonist from the Star Wars franchise and geeks from all around the world love the movies (with Star Trek).In conclusion either you're a geek or a nerd,I detected it cos that's what I am...we come alive on the net and pour out our "dark side" and let all hell loose because we are surrounded by societies that don't understand our nature as introverts.I learnt this the hard way and I'm telling you 'be yourself',we don't chase ladies and when we love,we love truly.Most ladies don't like dating gentlemen cos they see us as "boring",like someone said earlier what will be will be.I've not been in any meaningful relationship most of my life except for some long distance that dosen't involve sex,I'm not gay but I'm telling relationship is not meant for everyone.Calm yourself that girl will be your's someday if you TRULY want her just be yourself,accept who you are,things we fall in place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING! One Week To Her Wedding, We Are Still PUCKING. Guy Comes Out Clean / My Son Is So Grown Up - Photos / What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.