Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,576 members, 7,955,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. (8695 Views)

See What Nairalanders Has Turned Nairaland Into (photos) / Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You / I Want To Give My Mouth More Than My Vagina, Am I Sick ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
sekxy:

nope love,,I just deflowered you last night,,,you were so inexperienced and because i was not around today ,you decided to rape that little 3year old girl...you deserve to be stoned but not to death..
lol woya I'm sorry, now that you are around, can we do?
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
teehamzat:

Thats great, but that gal get bad mouth ooo grin
he he i know how to tame her..

1 Like

Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
kaziblake:
oya
in the realm of the spirit, I'm hearing a name called telema preye or telma preye.
who is that?
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
lol woya I'm sorry, now that you are around, can we do?
nope..you broke my heart..not with the same preek you used on a little girl...I no do again,,,go and serve your punishment first..
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by kaziblake(f): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
in the realm of the spirit, I'm hearing a name called telema preye or telma preye.
who is that?
Lol
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
sekxy:

nope..you broke my heart..not with the same preek you used on a little girl...I no do again,,,go and serve your punishment first..
After the punishment i will do right?
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
kaziblake:
Lol
I believe that's your name..
In the realm of a spirit I'm seeing that a lady once left a job because of her boss..
who left her job?
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
After the punishment i will do right?
nope,,after that you will now be ready for my own punishment and I bet you wouldn't wanna hear
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
sekxy:

nope,,after that you will now be ready for my own punishment and I bet you wouldn't wanna hear
No don't tell me now..
i prefer you tell me inside the bedroom.
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by kaziblake(f): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
I believe that's your name..
In the realm of a spirit I'm seeing that a lady once left a job because of her boss..
who left her job?
lies sha
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
No don't tell me now..
i prefer you tell me inside the bedroom.
Lol. .you defied it,,,

I am not sharing one bedroom with you anymore!!!atleast for the next few months probaly years
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:
Nairalanders are more childish than mean. There's this astrology site I go to sometimes. The people there are so mean, they'll make your eyes bleed. Sometimes during an argument, they make you wish it was possible to punch someone through the screen.
lolz.U go sabi fight o.
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:
Nairalanders are more childish than mean. There's this astrology site I go to sometimes. The people there are so mean, they'll make your eyes bleed. Sometimes during an argument, they make you wish it was possible to punch someone through the screen.

Not childish i would say unintelligent however the Gaming and Diary, Phone and Computer Section is one of the best I love, Programming used to be good but Seun Osewa messed that up by allowing MMM guys run amok.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
kaziblake:
lies sha
No its not a lie..
you might have forgotten..
well i see that your first picture you uploaded in your dp in nairaland was taken close to a big mirror..
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by icebird25(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
naaa
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
sekxy:

Lol. .you defied it,,,

I am not sharing one bedroom with you anymore!!!atleast for the next few months probaly years
well you and i know that you can't resist me when I put on that my tight towel..
so i still know how to get you.
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
ugwuvictor58:
lolz.U go sabi fight o.

I've never hit anyone in my life tongue I'm not a physical fighter lol. There's something very hood about that in my eyes. Not my style.
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Whats the name of the site?
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Whats the name of the site?

It's Nairaland.

Forget about it, it's sensei level grin
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by KingTom(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
All of them just left all of a sudden, i still see some online but not often..
Truckpusher is married now, its like kingtom too is married.
grin bro long time
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Jaqenhghar: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Now that's crazy. Things people do for vengeance. Smh. Remember the NASSA lady that also drove cross country in a diaper, just to go best up a love rival? LMFAO. She said she wore a diaper because going to the toilet on the way would have wasted time. She was in so much hurry to feed the other girl some knuckle sandwich for "stealing" her man.
Oh wow! Didnt read that. Now that'sthe kinda drive I like to see. A woman with a purpose grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Jaqenhghar: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
teehamzat:

Yea maybe, but then it shouldnt be that stressful to figure out, even a newbie on NL, would find dis site more attractive
Funny
I felt the same when I first saw NL.... Thought it was wack AF.... but now ... I think its ookay...could be better but okay wink
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Oh wow! Didnt read that. Now that'sthe kinda drive I like to see. A woman with a purpose grin grin grin

Hahaha. Wouldn't that kind of drive scare you though?

Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

It's Nairaland.

Forget about it, it's sensei level grin

I'm a sage and i've handled worse. So spit it out wink
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by captainegba: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
mehn,i read some lashing they gave me,i pity myself
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by kaziblake(f): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
No its not a lie..
you might have forgotten..
well i see that your first picture you uploaded in your dp in nairaland was taken close to a big mirror..
Holy ghost fire
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Jaqenhghar: 4:16am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Wouldn't that kind of drive scare you though?
Yes the astronaut. Now I remember seeing this article. Totally forgot. grin
Well I feel a person who has that kinda drive can be taught to put such focus to good use grin wink

1 Like

Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Yes the astronaut. Now I remember seeing this article. Totally forgot. grin
Well I feel a person who has that kinda drive can be taught to put such focus to good use grin wink

Lol, I see a double entendre there wink Drive safely tongue
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:
you are aggressive it seems
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
you are aggressive it seems

No. Far from it. There's thought & then there's action.
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

No. Far from it. There's thought & then there's action.
isoryt
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2017
KingTom:
grin bro long time
Oga kingtom, long time no chat..
How the family na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? / Top Struggles Only Big Butt Women Would Understand / My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.