Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! (3017 Views)

After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal / Slay Queen In High Heels Shows Her Zanku Skills On The Road / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by microjoystick: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
After all the toastin she finally accept o but the problem now is my small prickundecided today we wanted to sex but i just told her to wait because after all the wahala she would now leave me because of this my small thinsad

Please wat should i do to hold the slayed queen down.
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Noted.
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by smardray(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
slayed synonymous to killed.... undecided
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
We will offer a sacrifice to aide your predicament
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by microjoystick: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
Noted.
please i need help thepussyhunter please wat do u suggestsad
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by microjoystick: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
MissRaine69:
We will offer a sacrifice to aide your predicament
How please.Am being serious guysundecided
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
please i need help thepussyhunter please wat do u suggestsad

lol

my oga i dont think i can be of help o cos me have big preek 7.23 inches............try meet iweecureyou sha or fitness doctor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

why fine boy go dey get small dick na sad sad
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by bamdly(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
seed I have did Indin man with long prick and I think he can help fu..ck ya slay Queen
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by MissRaine69(f): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
How please.Am being serious guysundecided
It's a case of mind over matter
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by Baddest69(m): 12:09am On Jul 06, 2017
PREEQ FOR HIRE

call
081 911 419 112
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by omowumeee(f): 1:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Baddest69:
PREEQ FOR HIRE

call
081 911 419 112
how much
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by microjoystick: 2:15am On Jul 06, 2017
omowumeee:
how much
plis stop it
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by nnamdivijay(m): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2017
go for enlargement
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by partnerbiz4: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Mtchew
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Fat Ibo Diq for sale 081...54966..127
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by meemeetruth(f): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Make her fall in love d prick wount matter
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by brighttech95(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2017
grin
Seunosewapenis:
After all the toastin she finally accept o but the problem now is my small prickundecided today we wanted to sex but i just told her to wait because after all the wahala she would now leave me because of this my small thinsad

get a vibrator to supplement ur shortcomings grin
Seunosewapenis:

get a vibrator to supplement ur shortcomings
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by mykel25(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Slay queen u say!

1 Like

Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by GoldenJulius(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmmm hmmm. I dey come make i take one bottle of guinness stout
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by bidx1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
what's your size OP. serious
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by microjoystick: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
bidx1:
what's your size OP. serious
5.6 inches sad
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
5.6 inches sad

The size sometimes doesn't matter it is how you use it
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
maduikeo:

Op is an idiot 5.6 is average and that's more than enough to get the job done. He has no confidence that's why

1 Like

Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
pcguru1:

Op is an idiot 5.6 is average and that's more than enough to get the job done. He has no confidence that's why

True
Re: The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! by Stevengerd(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
maduikeo:

Hmmm!

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need A Wet Pussy To Suck Here In Ilorin / Costly Mistakes Women Make In Relationships / How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.