Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal (2514 Views)

Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by Johnnyessence(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
After serious begging by the gathered crowd, he finally
accepted her proposal of marriage. Case settled. watch the interesting video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm_exiKtfcw
Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by Johnnyessence(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Love is crazy At PTI junction in Warri, this girl proposes marriage to her boyfriend and he says No. watch the lovely video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6BwJyKOVZI
Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Love is crazy At PTI junction in Warri, this girl proposes marriage to her boyfriend and he says No. watch the lovely video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6BwJyKOVZI
He didn't accept anything even from your video. The girl was disgracing herself and embarrassing the guy. What a shame!
Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by Johnnyessence(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
He didn't accept anything even from your video. The girl was disgracing herself and embarrassing the guy. What a shame!
watch the first video i post, he accepted it. can't you see the large crowd begging him in the first video to accept the proposal hmm.
Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
If he means it, he wouldn't think twice.
Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by Johnnyessence(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
If he means it, he wouldn't think twice.
hmmmm how?? what do you mean??
Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2019
Johnnyessence:
watch the first video i post, he accepted it. can't you see the large crowd begging him in the first video to accept the proposal hmm.
Is it not the video I watched? He accepted NOTHING except we are watching different version!

BTW screenshot the acceptance part

1 Like

Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by Johnnyessence(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Is it not the video I watched? He accepted NOTHING except we are watching different version!

BTW screenshot the acceptance part
tonye if you watch the first video, you will see that he hugged her babe. watch it very well ok.
Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Johnnyessence:
tonye if you watch the first video, you will see that he hugged her babe. watch it very well ok.
So the look on the guy's face appeared as one that is interested abi?

Bros, he simply hugged the girl to get off the drama and the crowd weren't helping matters.

That doesn't connote acceptance!
Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
So the look on the guy's face appeared as one that is interested abi?

Bros, he simply hugged the girl to get off the drama and the crowd weren't helping matters.

That doesn't connote acceptance!
lol you are very funny tonye, if he didn't like her, he will have reject her in the first place. oga watch am well. he like the babe. no be lie.
Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by iRepNaija1: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
If he said yes in the first place, why is she on ground rolling about?
Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol you are very funny tonye, if he didn't like her, he will have reject her in the first place. oga watch am well. he like the babe. no be lie.
My brother, this no be matter wey dem de debate and analyse. His first reaction says it all! The look on his face shows one that is disgusted. The hug is just to kill the episode and end the drama of rolling on the floor and embarrassing him.

Personally, I'd walk away if any lady should attempt that stunt with me. However, the guy stayed on hoping she would arrange herself and stop disgracing him but he failed to realise that girls don't know how to swallow rejection unlike guys, and girls can be dramatic, so, the only solution then was to play along to get off that episode.

I hope the girl will also take her people to the family of the guy for them to roll on the floor to express desire to marry their son. I hope the crowd will also be there to force his family to play along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by Luvlyna(f): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Stop begging to be loved by someone. It's OK if you gave your everything to make it work. But if it didn't work.. Just move on.

Meanwhile get your very affordable mini bags for N2,500

Location is Lagos

Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by ibkayee(f): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
This is so embarrassing
Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by Johnnyessence(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
My brother, this no be matter wey dem de debate and analyse. His first reaction says it all! The look on his face shows one that is disgusted. The hug is just to kill the episode and end the drama of rolling on the floor and embarrassing him.

Personally, I'd walk away if any lady should attempt that stunt with me. However, the guy stayed on hoping she would arrange herself and stop disgracing him but he failed to realise that girls don't know how to swallow rejection unlike guys, and girls can be dramatic, so, the only solution then was to play along to get off that episode.

I hope the girl will also take her people to the family of the guy for them to roll on the floor to express desire to marry their son. I hope the crowd will also be there to force his family to play along.
lol tonye you funny ooo. Na so life be. the lady make use of the advantage and she used it wisely.
Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol tonye you funny ooo. Na so life be. the lady make use of the advantage and she used it wisely.

1 Like

Re: After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal by Johnnyessence(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

but tonye why are you replying you this way now, we have seen where a lady proposed to her man and they got married at the end of the day. it's just a matter of understanding bro. the man accept her with his whole heart.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Allegedly Bought Toyota Camry Car For A Boyfriend As Christmas Gift (PIX) / I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through / Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.