Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports (13087 Views)

42 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items To Arrive Lagos Ports / 34 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports / FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by taylor88(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:
which kind wahala be this

fvvck just dey hungry me this morning
hai.... Go kill yourself for ashawo balcony
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Maitommi: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2017
ayusco85:

Be thr fanning the embers of war. As if u can stay wen u see war.

I'm not bro. What I'm saying is the news is quite strange and awkward. Don't be surprised the NPA might be experimenting with these activities.

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by ayusco85(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

Serious? When all of una dey busy dey chase foreign degree, you producing best graduating both home and abroad yet to dey find paid employment upandan

Nothing has been invented or ever discovered by the Nigerian. Your rich men children dey flex for abroad posting for una to die of envy on instagram

Make una dey wait una hear

All I see is u stating the problem and not the solution. Tell me something I don't know already
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Limitless72(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2017
ayusco85:
See hw we waste our scarce forex on importation. 90% of those items can be produced locally if we were serious.

Bro just imagine ....
Nigeria is a failed state
Shey Nigeria no get corn, wheat, charcoal, even frozen fish too
And which one be Brazilian cane again nitori olorun

2 Likes

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by ayusco85(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2017
Maitommi:

I'm not bro. What I'm saying is the news is quite strange and awkward. Don't be surprised the NPA might be experimenting with these activities.

This not the first time such items will make it through the port. I wonder why they made it news

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by ayusco85(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Limitless72:

Bro just imagine ....
Nigeria is a failed state
Shey Nigeria no get corn, wheat, charcoal, even frozen fish too
And which one be Brazilian cane again nitori olorun

Lol. I no even see the Brazilian cane. That's sugarcane I guess abi na cane wey dem go use flog person
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by free2ryhme: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2017
ayusco85:

All I see is u stating the problem and not the solution. Tell me something I don't know already

What solution do you want?

Everyday your solutions are wasting away on facebook and carrying files in foreign countries

All the solutions in white papers and those from research papers how many have utilised or implemented

Keep waiting for solution e dey come e dey america China and Europe e go buy garri
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by tonio2wo: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2017
easyfem:
I tot there is band in food importing

Why wont they import, when they are exporting d little we have here!

Clueless foolish government.

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Gerrard59(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2017
ayusco85:
See hw we waste our scarce forex on importation. 90% of those items can be produced locally if we were serious.

Provide constant electricity and reduce taxes on businesses, then it'll be possible.

@Post: What happened to Onne port? Ships don't go there?
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by ayusco85(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

What solution do you want?

Everyday your solutions are wasting away on facebook and carrying files in foreign countries

All the solutions in white papers and those from research papers how many have utilised or implemented

Keep waiting for solution e dey come e dey america China and Europe e go buy garri

Lol. We are doomed men. No hope
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by dbynonetwork: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2017
KingsleyCEO:
Take those stuff back and give us our president.

Dis your arrow! Early Morning shooting.
Why did you modify your initial post?
I just spotted your initial comment down below @KingsleyCEO.
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by bewla(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2017
easyfem:
yea that if its not from the Presidency
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by ayusco85(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2017
Gerrard59:

Provide constant electricity and reduce taxes on businesses, then it'll be possible.

It's easier for Ghana to become world power than for Nigeria to ve stable electricity.

About onne port. Pls ask Buhari or better still, Google is Ur padi

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Pinkytracy: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Nigeriadondie: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2017
easyfem:
My no be "band" as in musical band or rubber band, it is "ban" cool
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by OlujobaSamuel: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2017
Gerrard59:

sincerely, i wished for an increase tax rate(like 30%), you go see the way citizens go dey more concerned about whoever wants to lead us, no religious leader will advise his/her followers not to participate in political leadership of the nation, is it your oil go also stop, no one would want to accept de rica of rice in exchange of vote, etc, the free money is what is killing us, majority of us dont know that we are the government and not the foolish few fortunate to lead.
as @free2ryhme said, since we know how to celebrate this stolen resources, we will always have situation like this.
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Nigeriadondie: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2017
They keep pumping in dollars to strenghthen d naira whereas they import massively blowing away of forex.
Just like d farmer when weeding cuts d leaves rather than uproot d root d weed u realise that he achieves nothing. Nigeria is indeed hopeless.

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Sall(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2017
Can't believe we still import corn and even charcoal. Where are we heading to in this country.

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by omodave(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2017
I don't understand is that what buhari has been purchasing all this while

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Nigeriadondie: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2017
ayusco85:

Lol. We are doomed men. No hope
I ve repeatedly said it that Nigeria is hopeless. Even d Devil has more hope of making heaven than for Nigeria to be developed
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by obailala(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2017
eyesoflagos:
32 SHIPS LADEN WITH PETROLEUM PRODUCTS, FOOD ITEMS, TO ARRIVE LAGOS PORTS
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/07/32-ships-laden-with-petroleum-products.html

Thirty two ships laden with petroleum products, food items and other goods are expected to arrive Apapa and Tin-Can Island ports in Lagos from July 5 to July 18.
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) made this known in its publication, `Shipping Position’, a copy of which was made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday in Lagos.
NPA said that the ships contained bulk wheat, fertiliser, corn, sugar, frozen fish, lubrication oil, general cargo, steel products, petrol and containers laden with goods.
NAN reports that six ships had arrived the ports, waiting to berth with bulk wheat, fertilizer, ethanol, and petrol.
NAN reports that 22 other ships are at the ports discharging bulk wheat, corn, fertiliser, gas, charcoal, Brazilian cane, diesel, frozen fish, general cargo, and containers. (NAN)
Ayam not understanding the bolded part.... Charcoal?

2 Likes

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by ayusco85(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I ve repeatedly said it that Nigeria is hopeless. Even d Devil has more hope of making heaven than for Nigeria to be developed

Lol. A very unfortunate country

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by jamace(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Our leaders doing indirect looting business with our scarce resources for their selfish aim.

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by soty(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2017
Pls how is this news abeg? i have read all the comments and i wont even want us to spend time on this.

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Ojimba1(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2017
which one b "Brazilian cane"again
abeg make dem do import " Chinese sense"
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by free2ryhme: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
They keep pumping in dollars to strenghthen d naira whereas they import massively blowing away of forex.
Just like d farmer when weeding cuts d leaves rather than uproot d root d weed u realise that he achieves nothing. Nigeria is indeed hopeless.

When all of your dat graduated with first class and best graduating students refused to invent anything

Na who una wan make e do am.

Is your intelligence for waste and to dey form ITK?
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by shevy878: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin Gift from East London.
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by joenor(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Okoh this one when u wake with this attitude so, you won't go far for the day oooo Oga F**ker
taylor88:
which kind wahala be this

fvvck just dey hungry me this morning
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by wawappl: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2017
NAN reports that 22 other ships are at the ports discharging bulk wheat, corn, fertiliser, gas, charcoal, Brazilian cane, diesel, frozen fish, general

Back to square one. But who are they going to flog with this Brazillian cane
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by victorazy(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Useless country, make we dey jump up.
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by joenor(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2017
This is a nice one, I guess there will be a relief in food and other material things in Lagg, See Delta here, them just refuse to open the Port for goods to dey come in, if this kind one land Delta na bad thing.... Sapele still dey, nothing just dey happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan / Portugal, Others Buy Nigerian Crude Oil First Time / Trader Faints Over Planned Demolition Of Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.