Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports (13089 Views)

42 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items To Arrive Lagos Ports / 34 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports / FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Charcoal??
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by farem: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:
which kind wahala be this

fvvck just dey hungry me this morning

Oh, I sorry. This case of yours has long been diagnosed as symptom of high-degreed and irreversible mutilated destiny.
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Limitless72(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2017
ayusco85:

Lol. I no even see the Brazilian cane. That's sugarcane I guess abi na cane wey dem go use flog person

Nna ehn.....
This one weak me
Enugu coal done finish...?
Nd weytin be frozen fish
Shey all d refrigerator or freezers for 9ja don spoil
Why dem wan import frozen fish...?
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Wristler: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2017
And NPA plans to allow the ships to berth?
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by ayusco85(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Limitless72:

Nna ehn.....
This one weak me
Nd weytin be frozen fish

I tire o
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2017
32 ships
Is Nigeria an IDP camp
Is there a war in nigeria

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Braggante(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2017
Oya lets roll out the drums. Let's start celebrating the death of our domestic industries. Imported goods has started flooding the markets, local manufacturers are closing shops. More jobs are being lost.
But hey, some foods will be cheaper so who cares?

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by HIPROFILE(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2017
easyfem:
I tot there is band in food importing

Noo no be band na ogene.. cheesy
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Princewell2012(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2017
easyfem:

This gorvnment is comfused. Period.
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by MaziOmenuko: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2017
wawappl:
NAN reports that 22 other ships are at the ports discharging bulk wheat, corn, fertiliser, gas, charcoal, Brazilian cane, diesel, frozen fish, general

Back to square one. But who are they going to flog with this Brazillian cane

Its a raw material for making sugar: it is actually sugar cane from Brazil. Its better to import raw material than finished goods.

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2017
ayusco85:
See hw we waste our scarce forex on importation. 90% of those items can be produced locally if we were serious.

Which of the 90% have you endeavored to produce

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by MaziOmenuko: 9:04am On Jul 06, 2017
Limitless72:

Nna ehn.....
This one weak me
Nd weytin be frozen fish

The fish business is what pains me most. We have access to the sea and vast ocean, but we only have fishermen on boats that cant even venture more tha 3km away from the shores. Countries as small as Sao Tome come to the Nigerian Bights to fish, they settle the Navy ships manning those waters. Then they go home, process the fish and imports to us in frozen form.

We are just giants of Africa for mouth.

2 Likes

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by greatiyk4u(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2017
easyfem:

Na gospel band?.....lolz
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by buchilino(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Maitommi:
Are we preparing for life during war already or what?

GOOD QUESTION.
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by buchilino(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2017
farem:

Oh, I sorry. This case of yours has long been diagnosed as symptom of high-degreed and irreversible mutilated destiny.

KAI PERSON DON SUFFER 4 DIS ENGLISH.

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by ozoneboy(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Atiku's Intel's with monopoly of importation of petroleum products go cry tire.Lagos chain I no goodoo
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by wildchild1: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2017
issokay

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by quantity19: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2017
what does this has to do with the hunger on d land
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by ayusco85(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Which of the 90% have you endeavored to produce

Shift make I see road
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by mozele(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2017
This really sounds absurd. Why will food be imported (apart from frozen fish) when we have arable lands in abundance?

Charcoal too is even among the items to arrive. Charcoal kwa? Someone please tell me this country is a joke! I am yet to see how an imported charcoal looks like.

The government of this country keeps making fool of itself.
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Limitless72(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

The fish business is what pains me most. We have access to the sea and vast ocean, but we only have fishermen on boats that cant even venture more tha 3km away from the shores. Countries as small as Sao Tome come to the Nigerian Bights to fish, they settle the Navy ships manning those waters. Then they go home, process the fish and imports to us in frozen form.

We are just giants of Africa for mouth.

Weytin sao tome dey find for our water....
Chai....
I can perceive revolution miles away,,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan / Portugal, Others Buy Nigerian Crude Oil First Time / Trader Faints Over Planned Demolition Of Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.