Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora (747 Views)

Letter To 9ja Ladies... / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men / My Boyfriend Is An Alqaeda Agent: He Says He Come To 9ja Seeking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by VGA: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2010
Hello girls

to cut the long story short and for the sake of simplicity
am not going to lie it really hurt me and i think some guys
may or may not agree. when we guys approach you and
stated introducing oneselves as my name is ,  so on and so fourth
try to understand us is not maybe we are jobless or looking for trouble
you know deep in your heart this guy want to be your friend and hopefully
you become boyfriend girlfriend things am telling the truth and been
simple here 4get all this western culture thing. we are black and africans
dont expect the guy to start using online dating techniques. i grew up in
nigeria and nothing like all this online techniques do this do that u cant even be
yourselves anymore for the sake of confusion am addressing this to our 9ja queens
in the diaspora. i saw a topic the other day when a guy met a girl and the only thing
he talked was food and church there's nothing wrong in that. i supported the guy because
he is real and be himself all this online topic dont work. is just to take our money and upon that
we dont even get the girl. so girls what are the things we mens need to do or how to approach you
if we dont approach u then how r we are going to meet the opposite intimacy. cos have tend to realise when
you meet a girl here in abroad seems is like an insult when u r trying to know to  wink i dont know y

In addition am a person that only date black race especially nigeria girls seem have been given love portion
I like 9ja girls too bad just cant date other white asians etc.

anyway am keeping my fingers cross and hope to get replies on this
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by PCbusayo(f): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2010
hmmm, just b urself man
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2010
Awwwwww, I understand what the OP is going through, many of my males around me say the same-thing but this defensive wall was built up because of the games of the useless minority. Just be yourself, be HONEST, NO LIES.
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by TemiladeE1(f): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2010
ojuobo:

he no easy at all to date nigerian girl in europe yo man go for white girlsi have a frienz that have white girlfriend and he is a british
just like some of our other nigerians. he said 9ja girls are good but  lipsrsealed
white girls or other africans we do u good ma brother. u hear me. all d best sha
CRAP lipsrsealed
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by H2O2: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2010
If a girl isn't willing to be amiable or meet you half way, shift to another one man
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by Pharoh: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2010
^^ True talk my brother

Come to think of it, it comes back to them at the end of the day.
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by Pittbaby(f): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2010
be yourself , is all i can say. Unfortunately the the bad apples ( both men and women ) complicate an already difficult dating environment for foriegn nationals
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by chic2pimp(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2010
ojuobo:

he no easy at all to date nigerian girl in europe yo man go for white girlsi have a frienz that have white girlfriend and he is a british
just like some of our other nigerians. he said 9ja girls are good but lipsrsealed
white girls or other africans we do u good ma brother. u hear me. all d best sha
There is really no need to start dating Whites.
Fyne and well mannered naija girls plenty for europe. You just have to bide your time. wink

(1) (Reply)

Infidelity: Who Should Be Receive More Blame, Man Or Woman ? / Cheating For A Reason / 3 Things To Do When The Person You Love Doesn't Love You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.