Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,301 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? (748 Views)

He Has No Legs But His Hubby Cant Stay Without Him (life Story) / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by yinkalink(f): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
i need honest opinions here pls
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by Ben13: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2010
I only love his 7point agenda
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by r231(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2010
nope

but i can sample one of his daughters grin cheesy cheesy
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by Ben13: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2010
lol cheesy
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by yinkalink(f): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ben-10:

I only love his 7point agenda
who doesn't wink wink wink
r231:

nope

but i can sample one of his daughters grin cheesy cheesy
are u a governor?
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by sistajay(f): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2010
Go on, admit it to yourself, just once you've ran out of brillant ideas to post here on Nairaland!
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by yinkalink(f): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2010
ohmigod, touchmarat. that hurt bad, meaning its not gud enuf? anyway i think you're divertin frm the topic,just answer the qwestchun pls
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by r231(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2010
yinkalink:

who doesn't wink wink wink are u a governor?

do i have to be a governor to save the poor girl daddy's life

i don't do men but i will do the daughter grin cheesy
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by yinkalink(f): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
its just that it has becum a custom 4 his daughters 2 marry governors tongue tongue
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by r231(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
oh well

i can't help them den
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
How do people come up with some of these questions? Yinkalink, HOW??
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2010
@poster,u r an empty human being.get urself busv
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by daduke2k(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ans d question na
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2010
Yield:

Because that is what she's already been thinking of since YARADUA has been to SAUDI, and she hopes her dream would come through one day.

Don't worry I will paste your post on newspapers, and you will be connected and contacted.

Take care.
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2010
left to me, i don't really care if he lives or die. Pussy for him to live? Hell no. cool
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by daduke2k(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2010
Mak una leav am mak im die na. Who holl am.
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by yinkalink(f): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2010
Yield:

i dont know jare, i was hoping you could tell me
sofeco:

Because that is what she's already been thinking of since YARADUA has been to SAUDI, and she hopes her dream would come through one day.

Don't worry I will paste your post on newspapers, and you will be connected and contacted.

Take care.
speak 4 yourself, dont give me credit 4 your self aspirations.u're not that modest
paulonline:

@poster,u r an empty human being.get urself busv
dat was harsh
chipmunkey:

left to me, i don't really care if he lives or die. kitty for him to live? Hell no. cool
shocked shocked wink cheesy grin
Re: HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2010
yinkalink:

i dont know jare, i was hoping you could tell me speak 4 yourself, dont give me credit 4 your self aspirations.u're not that modest dat was harsh shocked shocked wink cheesy grin

If I should speak for my self, am gonna full al this page.

I think that's just what I can give you.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually / Debate! / My Experience With 2 Nairaland Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.