Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Incompetency Of The Npower Team - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Incompetency Of The Npower Team (26527 Views)

Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. / New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Ayaba03(f): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2017
@TGM2015, greggng and others, thanks for the information and encouragement
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2017
MajorGomwalk:

Alright. Better late than never. Lots of beneficiaries in some states like Edo, have not been paid even once and that state is sooo disorganised... now that you've gotten your first payment, check that your profile again. It should be verified now. Go ahead and upload passport and select device. Goodluck
I have not gotten any payment o. it's like you didn't get me

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2017
TGM2015:
@ nazablossom , Ayaba03 and other unpaid Volunters, please take the below quote advice and note the the words in bold face.

Also note that in a recruitment I have ever witnessed (private/public, national/international), Npower has been one of the most transparent one though they have some challenges, which they have taken steps to rectified in the second recruitment exercise. Their initial plan was to verified applicants' (BVN) details at the application stage and proceed to written the test, but the technological infrastructure fails and they revert to verifying after the application but before the test and selection. With more little patience, contacts and faith, you will get the benefits of the programme. Though the quote below issues are not disputable but the bold words are incorrect,

If you the know the process of payment and the NIBSS very well, you will understands that no one can divert Volunteers money into his/her private accounts. I do know that sometimes the systems deleted some people information including those people I registered which I later updated and follow up with the team after the editing opportunities were suspended due to fraudulent reasons. All know Volunteer with the same issues that I knew off and helped have been paid as far back as April 2017.

My advise is that, when following up make sure you follow up well and always be careful (from experience) sometimes people gave same incorrect information consistently believing the information are correct. As someone has suggested follow them "bumper to bumper"on their twitter page, do not relent, keep up with the good work and you will laugh at the last. Who knows may be through your consistency in the face face of not being paid, your Head teacher/Principal or the head of your PPA, may give a better recommendation (which will surely come at the end of the programme) that make push for your permanent job.

Wishing all the best in your decision,
thank you very much sir, I will continue to follow it up.
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2017
greggng:

I can assure you in no distance time you will come back here to testify. Don't mind any one trying to insult. You are a hard working woman that believes that marriage is partnership. I am happy some nairalanders are willing to assist u financially. There are many good people here trust me you will get good help pending when ur money will arrive like I said don't give up cos ur evidence of work will be demanded by npower to enable them verify ur claim. This is necessary if by end of this month you are yet to receive ur pay..
thank you very much sir. i know that my good work will speak for me. As for those cursing me, I don't dwell in fool's paradise that's why I won't answer them

3 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2017
jaycool01:
if you have your details corrected on npvn portal and you done all you wrote up there to get paid, I'm absolutely sure you would be paid before July ends. for now, they are still paying the already captured volunteers for June stipend
I pray so
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by homenje73: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2017
Please kindly go to your bank and ask for your BVN print out, this is to enable you to cross check if the name on it corresponds with your name on the N-power portal.

Probably, that may be the reason for the delay in payment.

Good Luck.
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Wealth3g:

Kindly leave me ur bank Acct Details, pls.
Thanks
I couldn't get pm now cos I'm not using my phone for now. You can email me on
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
@ Nazablossom, and others that experiencing tough times,
i just want to let you guys know that:

No mind bad things people dey talk
Man no be God, no follow the world
Na because we dey down dollar dey tall
When we rise, dollar go fall
After night, day go break
Pikin sweet naim make woman bear the pain
No mata watin anybody say,
Sun go shine after the rain.

(CHORUS)
Aeroplane turner, one day e go stop ooo
Turn turn turner, one day e go end ooo
E turn go here, e turn go there, e turn around,

We don see am before (na so e dey be somtim)
Tough times come and go (tough times dey com dey go ooo)
This one too e go go (this one too go go)
Believe me I know
Eyehh eyehh

S. Neji

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
@ Nazablossom, and others that experiencing tough times,
i just want to let you guys know that:

No mind bad things people dey talk
Man no be God, no follow the world
Na because we dey down dollar dey tall
When we rise, dollar go fall
After night, day go break
Pikin sweet naim make woman bear the pain
No mata watin anybody say,
Sun go shine after the rain.

(CHORUS)

We don see am before (na so e dey be somtim)
Tough times come and go (tough times dey com dey go ooo)
This one too e go go (this one too go go)
Believe me I know
Eyehh eyehh

S. Neji
nice song. Thank you sir
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
nazablossom:
nice song. Thank you sir
uwc
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
homenje73:
Please kindly go to your bank and ask for your BVN print out, this is to enable you to cross check if the name on it corresponds with your name on the N-power portal.

Probably, that may be the reason for the delay in payment.

Good Luck.
I have done that and it matched
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by micfoley: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2017
Sad.
But OP, the word is incompetence not incompetency.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Coldfeets: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
larrypourl:

Well take d needed steps since you're an advocate of that.

You see your life?

You preach and believe what you don't even intend to practice.

It's a shame.
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by larrypourl(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Coldfeets:

You see your life?

You preach and believe what you don't even intend to practice.

It's a shame.

On You. Don't mention me again.
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Mzora(f): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
@nazablossom pls can I pm u...thanks
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by madri4u: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
the npower team don't even reply person after mailing them for issues.

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 5:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Mzora:
@nazablossom pls can I pm u...thanks
I couldn't have access to my pm for now. send me a mail through . Thank you.
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2017
micfoley:
Sad. But OP, the word is incompetence not incompetency. Thanks
Yeah. i wanted to modify it, but it's not working. Thanks
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Mzora(f): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
nazablossom:
I couldn't have access to my pm for now. send me a mail through maureenpretty27@gmail.com. Thank you.
mail sent...please check your mail.thank you.
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Mzora:
mail sent...please check your mail.thank you.
I have answered you. check your mail
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Mzora(f): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2017
nazablossom:
I have answered you. check your mail
just saw it...I've replied you. thanks
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Ayaba03(f): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
At last my hubby got paid for july and he got all his backlog yesterday. I pray others having payment issues will have theirs resolve too

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ayaba03:
At last my hubby got paid for july and he got all his backlog yesterday. I pray others having payment issues will have theirs resolve too
That's good news. I'm happy for him. Still waiting for mine
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Ayaba03(f): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
nazablossom:
That's good news. I'm happy for him. Still waiting for mine
eeyah, thanks. I pray you get yours too very soon
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ayaba03:
eeyah, thanks. I pray you get yours too very soon
i was finally paid yesterday . it's remaining my 6months backlog
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Ayaba03(f): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2017
nazablossom:
i was finally paid yesterday . it's remaining my 6months backlog
waoo, at last. Im happy for you

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by ITCareerINxtGen: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2017
Your approach towards a career right from high school determines the heights & success you attain. At graduate level, knowledge determines how successful your job search, career growth & development would be;
Get "IT Career: A Roadmap";
Learn about IT industry;
Learn about certifications;
Learn how to secure high paying jobs and more. Visit Amazon today!
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Ayaba03:
waoo, at last. Im happy for you
thank you
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
ITbomb:
There are so many things restructuring can solve, in a country with low IT infrastructure, you can't sit in Abuja and control someone teaching a primary school in a village efficiently.

Once there is issue, it exposes the poor service delivery efficiency of an over centralized government

https://archive.org/details/intellectual_slavery_the_worst_legacy_of_colonialism%22
Please read this, and learn more, and lend your voice. You will see how imperative restructuring truly is. We can even begin to see the obstacles the process will have. You might even begin to understand why some people watched Biafra fail.
Africa needs your voice
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
micfoley:
Sad.
But OP, the word is incompetence not incompetency.
Thanks

Correcting the grammar of the language of our subjugation? shocked If you do not see the folly that this is, then I am truly sorry for you
https://archive.org/details/intellectual_slavery_the_worst_legacy_of_colonialism%22
Kindly read the above, and may your life be happy. Cheers
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by ITbomb(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
merahki:

Please read this, and learn more, and lend your voice. You will see how imperative reconstruction truly is. We can even begin to see the obstacles reconstruction will have. You might even begin to understand why some people watched Biafra fail.
Africa needs your voice
This is what I saw, if you have another link, I really need to see it

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
ITbomb:

This is what I saw, if you have another link, I really need to see it

I will call the author
@musicwriter to help with it
I do not want to be paranoid cheesy
(I have had someone direct more than 400 people to that link, in one day!)
Cheers

Try Google searching it too, the title by africason

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment [3 Vacant Position] / Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ / Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.