Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu (24535 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM / Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by chibabe259(f): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
connectpoint:
Yes It is me who should be worshipped, Not Tinubu, not Odumakin, Not Gani Adams. Because Omo ola la wa.. What a myiopic and idiot perspective. Shame on dis guy, i thought he was more intelligent. He should read Gani Adam's interviews over the past two years and see how this fine man has evolved and is developing into a greater man for his clan. If he wants worship, he should go and work for his state to attain legendary status..Ote oshi..

Can somebody be pained this way after hearing the truth?.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by Bobby808: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
jjjjj2017:
abeg who let this mad dog out?
I been also dey say, this is a little senseable. Very foolish yorubas man.
Na the leaders be this abi?
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by swuftz: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
iihtNigeria:
wow

That was harsh....

Wana get that job skill? Check out my signature!!! smiley

Truth is always harsh my brother.. Odumakin is just a rabble rouser fighting tooth and nail to be relevant. the self acclaimed Yoruba/Afenifere spokesman.. a man without focus and vission
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by hollyray2016: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
this Akeredolu is a real oloriburuku Hausa-Fulani slave
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by oyindare(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
PointZerom:
Pls awa able Inlaw, kill them with the truth. They have fraudsters as leaders yet they won't let us ñuo mmiri togbo iko. Gani Adams and Tinubu are on the same fraudulent page.
oga sir you better change your brain box

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
chibabe259:

Can somebody be pained this way after hearing the truth?.

shiooor..yu no get better thing talk.. Buhari health fall on you
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by EvilMetahuman: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
I agree with akeredolu.
Those two thugs have lost it and no longer speak for yorubas.
Their romance with ibos is even more disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by ehissi(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
T
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by chibabe259(f): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
connectpoint:

shiooor..yu no get better thing talk.. Buhari health fall on you

Buhari's sickness enter your body.
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by chibabe259(f): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
oyindare:

Change yours first. Is Gani Adams not a fraudster?.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
chibabe259:

Buhari's sickness enter your body.

You're in UK. Buhari's in Uk. So by proximity Buhari's stup8dity enter ya head, body & mind. His frailness enter your life. His stufidity enter ya life. His terminal xxxxxess fall on your life
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by OBAGADAFFI: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
stephanie11:
Governor of Ondo state, Rotimi Aketi Akeredolu has lampooned two prominent Yoruba leaders, Yinka Odumakin of the Afenifere and Gani Adams of the Oodua Peoples Congress(OPC), labelling them as 'thieves' and 'fraudsters'.

Ridicules Afenifere and 2014 national conference

Aketi also attacked the Afenifere group, accusing them of being responsible for the bad leadership and underdevelopment in the south-west. He also condemned the 2014 national conference, adding that "they gathered themselves together and shared billions of tax payers money, all in the name of National Conference".

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/06/yinka-odumakin-gani-adams-thieves-thugs-gov-akeredolu/

I thought APC are in control in the SW?

Is Afenifere group the ones collecting taxes all over the

This is the reason i alway say this APC boys are senseless.
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Is Akeredolu now more honourable than Gani Adams..? Ode ta pe wa jeun ti o fe je wa gbadun...
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by PointZerom: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
oyindare:

Change your skull
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by OduduwaYoruba: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Opc leader a Carpenter...... Does it matter, Jesus a son of Carpenter is is still relevant till date. Akeredolu are you saint, you are funded with stolen money for your election overnight you, you are now a saint

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by dewale1234(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
You have "High Priest" as your SSA undecided
That's a tough one, as he will always deliver beyond what he was sent
Akeredolu knows he has to live above board before engaging this guy, the highly incorruptible Doyin Odebowale. Ask UItes, they will tell you.
Ride on wink
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by Myself2(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
PointZerom:
Pls awa able Inlaw, kill them with the truth. They have fraudsters as leaders yet they won't let us ñuo mmiri togbo iko. Gani Adams and Tinubu are on the same fraudulent page.

I agree,even Akeredolu is another thief kwanu
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by KardinalZik(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
MirJay:
undecided sir permit me to add the following names to the list.

1. Olusegun Obansanjo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Orji Uzor Kalu
4. Senator Sariki
5. Mrs Patience Jonathan
6. Amaechi Rotimi
7. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida
8. Muazu Babangida
9. All national leaders right from Lord lugard to date.

i want to categorically state that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster in the making.

#iReptheTruth
This list is incomplete without YOU. Only fraudulent and corrupt individuals allow themselves to be led by people of the same charisma.
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by emerged01(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
MirJay:
undecided sir permit me to add the following names to the list.

1. Olusegun Obansanjo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Orji Uzor Kalu
4. Senator Sariki
5. Mrs Patience Jonathan
6. Amaechi Rotimi
7. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida
8. Muazu Babangida
9. All national leaders right from Lord lugard to date.

i want to categorically state that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster in the making #iReptheTruth

Lists not complete. Where is Akeredolu's name?

#iReptheTruth[/quote]
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by repogirl(f): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Plus Akeredolu sef, all Nigerian politicians are thugs at heart. No news there.

Gentlemen have no place in Nigerian politics, when the place is a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by Tecno66: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
dessz:
all I know is dat all politicians are international THIEVES
Thank you my brother. Including the man calling people names. The reason why nigerian politicians go into politics is to steal. No apologies for that. Our eyes don clear. Tell those stories to the birds. Kettle dey call pot black.
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by omolayomi06: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
connectpoint:
Yes It is me who should be worshipped, Not Tinubu, not Odumakin, Not Gani Adams. Because Omo ola la wa.. What a myiopic and idiot perspective. Shame on dis guy, i thought he was more intelligent. He should read Gani Adam's interviews over the past two years and see how this fine man has evolved and is developing into a greater man for his clan. If he wants worship, he should go and work for his state to attain legendary status..Ote oshi..
my brother thank you very much,, the stupid Governor has nothing to offer the people of ondo state ooo,,,I bet you if them announce bubu death today you will see how tinubu flog him...
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by dewale1234(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
dewale1234:
You have "High Priest" as your SSA undecided
That's a tough one, as he will always deliver beyond what he was sent
Akeredolu knows he has to live above board before engaging this guy, the highly incorruptible Doyin Odebowale. Ask UItes, they will tell you.
Ride on wink

He has denied the statement. He said he never made such statement
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by ivolt: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
I hope the SSA has the governor's blessing else he will lose his job in a week's time.
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by nollyrainbowkid: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
i love yoruba

mean wile tere wiill be peace in our land. check this channel nollyrainbow kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hew5kR9V4XA
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by Misterdhee1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
connectpoint:
Which Gani Adams are you talking about? He changed only because his candidate lost in the 2015 election even after he collected billions of naira. Akeredolu like every other politician is no saint, but calling Gani Adams a genuine Pro-Yoruba leader is an insult to the word itself.
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Which Gani Adams are you talking about? He changed only because his candidate lost in the 2015 election even after he collected billions of naira. Akeredolu like every othrr politicians are no saints, but calling Gani Adams a genuine Pro-Yoruba leader is an insult to the word itself.

There's something called transformation. I've read over 15 of Gani Adam's interviews between 2015 and now. How many have you read Sir ?
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
chibabe259:
"Afenifere group gathered themselves together and shared billions of tax payers money all in the name of national conference".

KILLER PUCH
Don't know about that but I know a scam of a leader.

Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by ndcide(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
After Mimiko, I never heard anything from ondo state until this crap.
Oh... I forgot, the had issues with the speaker.
Aketi should maintain his lane jare before he fuvcks up big time.
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by Misterdhee1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
connectpoint:

There's something called transformation. I've read over 15 of Gani Adam's interviews between 2015 and now. How many have you read Sir ?
I have read many, and i am not in any way wooed by his words. The man is only trying to clean up his mess and reawake his defeated reputation. Since he no longer benefit from political largesse, he has found solace in leading the call for Oduduwa Republic. I used to respect him, but his actions back in 2015 was a disgrace to the organization he represents. He soiled his reputation himself and will not become a hero overnight through sweet words. Yoruba needs a reputable leader and not one who says something outside and act otherwise behind the scene.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Misterdhee1:

I have read many, and i am not in any way wooed by his words. The man is only trying to clean up his mess and reawake his defeated reputation. Since he no longer benefit from political largesse, he has found solace in leading the call for Oduduwa Republic. I used to respect him, but his actions back in 2015 was a disgrace to the organization he represents. He soiled his reputation himself and will not become a hero overnight through sweet words. Yoruba needs a reputable leader and not one who says something outside and act otherwise behind the scene.

Plenty words to discolour the truth and wisdom. I feel pity...
Re: Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu by brojoshua: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Frank and true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport / I’m Working For Tinubu, Not APC – Wike / 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.