Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) (1317 Views)

Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / "A Mad Man Told Me To Buy Fuel After My Car Broke Down" - Man / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) by Rokaa(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
A hilarious youtube video shot at suburban Hausa speaking community captured a deliverance attempt by a highly spirited persistent Pastor on an unmindful unconcerned mad man. "Royco", the mad man, was seen walking away after wrestling, squeezing and tearing the Pastor's shirt, leaving the man of God standing dejected and breathing heavily saying "finished, take it, take it".

In the beginning of the video the pastor was seen chasing the mad man with a bible and blocking him passage whenever he tried to leave, in a loud tone the pastor was heard repeatedly saying:

"in the blood of Jesus" "the fire of the holy ghost, the holy spirit" "all over your body" "mind renewal" "may your mind be renewed" "get it get get it".

The mad man interrupted by asking "where is your certificate?".

And the pastor responded "Jesus christ, Jesus is my father, who is your father?"

The angry man answered "who is your mother, you, who is your mother" and began walking with his finger pointed at the pastor.

The pastor followed him, then both of them started wrestling and fell to the ground. The onlookers burst into laughter and a lady was heard yelling in Hausa "Karku bari ya kashe royco" meaning please don't let him kill Royco.

After getting on their feet Royco grabbed the Pastor's collar and pose like Jetli ready to punch. The pastor gave up and let him leave.

http://arewaonline.com/40/funny-deliverance-a-pastor-wrestles

lalasticlala seun mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uni0ifrNPmA
Re: Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) by Seun(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mental illness can't be solved by deliverance stunts. It's a medical problem which requires a medical solution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) by pweshboi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
the pastor right now...

Re: Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) by Rokaa(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Seun:
Mental illness can't be solved by deliverance stunts. It's a medical problem which requires a medical solution.

So, the mad man is right in this regard by asking the pastor "where is your certificate."

What an irony.
Re: Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) by Niflheim(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
@seun,

You are so correct!!! These religious people tend to "spiritualize" everything and end of getting themselves into more complicated issues!!!
Re: Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
This could just be a comedy skit . Nothing serious.
Re: Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) by Rokaa(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
This could just be a comedy skit . Nothing serious.

This is not comedy. You can't let a mad man tear your clothes and almost beat you in the name of comedy.
Re: Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rokaa:

This is not comedy. You can't let a mad man tear your clothes and almost beat you in the name of comedy.

I've seen worse in Nollywood bro .
Re: Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) by Philistine(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
which of them is the mad one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) by Rokaa(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I've seen worse in Nollywood bro .

Nollywood is meant to entertain, and they do it professionally. This case is different, the whole setting looks amateurish.
Re: Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rokaa:

Nollywood is meant to entertain, and they do it professionally. This case is different, the whole setting looks amateurish.

It could be a low budget comedy skit bro
Re: Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) by Blackfire(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Certificate kwa... Buhari see your life.
Re: Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) by Rokaa(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

It could be a low budget comedy skit bro

Good to know, i will now be more sceptical about those low quality videos. Some that i have watched show people being beaten and burnt or stripped unclad and paraded around town. I dont find those funny.

(1) (Reply)

Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment / The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze / Holiness Is Not A Particular Way Of Dressing....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.