Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu (22956 Views)

Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Eph123 ngozi123 ngokafor who else is looking Ffk from one corner of her eye?

2 Likes

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by holluphemydavid(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Is dis afonja man well at all?
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Stanbeto: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Well spoken Bros

1 Like

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by truehero(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
So much sense from FFK. The worse is that despite the fragile state of the country, the government is still thinking nothing to salvage the situation. Maybe expecting the worse I so guess. D whole tin just taya me angry

3 Likes

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Ohaneche(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
boxypane:

them don sell u teytey...
Let them sell me e no concern you. Why all this hatred on Igbo people? because they are successful and blessed??
Oga forgetti. If u see something wey no good. Talk am! let the Igbo break away today. U go see me follow them go there country.

4 Likes

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by gaskiyamagana: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
ShootToKill:
Nice one from FFK. More pain to ewedu muslim skull above me. Insha allah!
You are hailer today, but a wailer tomorrow when he landed again in Kuje prison. What is essence of hailing that ended with wailing. Over to you ogbono brain Christian. .

1 Like

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Vincent1981(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Biafra is a spirit which nothing and no one can stop,if anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu today which i know nothing will happen to him,another Nnamdi Kanu will still come out until Biafra is restored.
I dreamt about it over ten years ago.

5 Likes

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by modik(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Maybe PMB is a better leader than NK ba?

LOL

router123:

If u give pple like Kanu a state 2 run u will see that no trait of leadership in him.
It's just big mouth.
U can see that he has begin to lose FAVOUR with some pple since he left kuje.
Time will tell who a leader is
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Kfed4ril(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
keypad1:
Make igbo go na but they should forget about niger delta oyel

Shey u saw the post earlier today, that by 2025 the will stop production of internal combustion engines and switch to EV, so if you lie don't wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by ofuonyebi: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
When people like FFK are pushing you to commit Felony against your

country....pushing you to go to the war front...ask them , where are your own

children?....In far away London of course....enjoying themselves..

When Ojukwu led the Biafra war, he later ran into exile for many years..

Only babies who do not know the meaning of war beats the drum!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pvin:
Hail Biafra; Our promised land. Hail Biafra; the land of the rising sun. The land flowing with milk and honey. Let my hand wither if I ever forget you. Let my tongue clip to my jaw if I fail to sing to the tone of your greatness. Let me be unworthy to live the day I am not prepared to fight and die for your restoration. Amen.

Oh my BIAFRA . Nwanne m those lines got me thinking deep.

I LOVE BIAFRA.

4 Likes

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Kfed4ril(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
router123:

If u give pple like Kanu a state 2 run u will see that no trait of leadership in him.
It's just big mouth.
U can see that he has begin to lose FAVOUR with some pple since he left kuje.
Time will tell who a leader is

Understanding is difficult for you
You can see he said if 10% of Nigerians had his courage we wouldn't be in this mess. What he meant by that statement was that our leaders won't be messing up as the are doing now because their will be people to raise up to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by austyn0(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Nice one... thats d truth but I dnt trust ffk tho.
Becoz he is a snake.
OR
Fear women bedroom powers
Same thing peterLola did to peter okoye and he started fighting his brothers.
Laughs
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
keypad1:
Make igbo go na but they should forget about niger delta oyel

Let me shock u, There's a 70% chance that the SE/Igbo land has more oil n gas than SS.

SE is 99.99% unexplored n the oil n gas here is untouched. Unlike SS oil that has been bastardized, even calabar oil don finish sef.

It will shock u later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Kfed4ril(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
boxypane:

have there managed to be peace btw sumone from Enugu n Abia? yet ur brain thinks u'd find unity in verse disunity?

My problem with Yorubas is that the don't travel, the just sit in their house, form one story just to make them happy, then believe the story the formed.

For your info when I was serving I dated a Yoruba girl from ijebu, she told me that she can never marry an ijebu person, I was surprised so I asked more Yoruba peeps and the all said God forbid that they also can't , that ijebu' are naturally wicked.

Finally I'm concluding by tell you to remove the log in your eye before trying to remove the spec in your neighbors eye.

5 Likes

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by malachytochukwu(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
I have been so concerned about his concern for Biafra....There is something sinister about his show of compassion to the Biafra struggle. .....without minsing words I think he has something up the sleeves.

Those people who would fall in love with any soul that seems to support Biafra agaitation should be very very careful and meticulous of people that pretend to be friends....
You never can tell the agenda ....you worst enemies are not those that live in the towns and villages of Kano ( For those that reside outside of Kano)....your enemies are those that dine and wine with you....those you would want to see as friends...

Let those who have ear make use of it.
[Aquote author=facelessangel post=58184829]But l am begining to sispect this man. Why cant he use this energy to champion the liberation of his people from their Abokki slave masters.
Yorubas have been ill treated and have their leaders killed by the hausas. Why is he so much interested in Biafra affairs?[/quote]
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Youlinsovicom(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a beautiful story to tell some day. #wearewiseandwearewatching#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by PreyingMantis(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
prettyboi1:
He's married to an Igbo woman. There's a difference between Igbos and 'biafrans'.
Will you shut up... Nwa Mkpi!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by OfficialVpOsinb: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Simple question you people have refused to ask Fani-Kayode.

What was he doing all the time he was Minister of Aviation?
What was he doing all the time him and his co-travelers in the PDP held this nation to ransome?

Why is Fani-Kayode not leading the Yoruba people to demand for an Oduduwa Republic?

Remember say na when mugu fall wise man dey chop. FFK don dey use Igbos as weapon to fight the Federal Government, una no go tell am to go use him own people. After all this secession go work fast if Yoruba people decide say them want go too.

Meanwhile, Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud at best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Ngokafor(f): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kathmandu:
Eph123 ngozi123 ngokafor who else is looking Ffk from one corner of her eye?

..lol!!..i know right??..like something out of a horror movie.

1 Like

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by mradonis(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
In life u either live for somtin or noting.
One thing is so obvious " Nigeria is a failed state. So it took just 1man to make everyone realise we need to restructure nigeria now after decades of rape on truth.
Nigeria is trully full of hypocrites and cowards.
KAnu keep talking. Somtin must kill a man.Fela, bob marley, madela etc have long spoken and neva lied. Most people are far worse than zombies. Enough of lies. A few are oppressing and killing many.

4 Likes

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by boxypane(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kfed4ril:

My problem with Yorubas is that the don't travel, the just sit in their house, form one story just to make them happy, then believe the story the formed.

For your info when I was serving I dated a Yoruba girl from ijebu, she told me that she can never marry an ijebu person, I was surprised so I asked more Yoruba peeps and the all said God forbid that they also can't , that ijebu' are naturally wicked.

Finally I'm concluding by tell you to remove the log in your eye before trying to remove the spec in your neighbors eye.
yo... no log in my eyes, that was y I saw d spec in your eyes that clearly...
tell yourself d truth war monger... you seem to accept d same sword that eventually killed d east.
u Igbo's should watch your back in order not to b deceived by miscreants...
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by eunisam: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
facelessangel:
But l am begining to sispect this man. Why cant he use this energy to champion the liberation of his people from their Abokki slave masters.
Yorubas have been ill treated and have their leaders killed by the hausas. Why is he so much interested in Biafra affairs?

You will get the answer at the right time
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Sonoyom(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
FFK is Confused
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by feelgoodInc: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Biafra will be the last frontier between religious lines in this country, all the western preachers can go ahead and build structures and buy private jets but they shouldn't forget what happened to the basilica in Turkey. the generation of uthman can go ahead and deep their Quran in the bar beach but not in this side of the Atlantic.

1 Like

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Ken4Christ: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
God can stop him if his action is not in line with God's purpose.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by tiger28: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
This guy should be ashamed of himself i swear. The same guy that waged war against igbos few years ago. His daily writeups could have incited riots against igbos in lagos but the Yorubas as usual were relaxed. This same man praised jonathan at one time then cursed him when he joined apc then turned around and now praised Jonathan when he became pdp campaign spokesman. This is the same man that embarrassed the highly respected igbo leader Ojukwu when he claimed that he slept with his wife. But nature fixed him well by given him an igbo son (only son o)now he is backtracking as usual for the same reason we all know well. I can guarantee that if a wealthy northerner gives him $1 million he can even deny his son's heritage and start cursing Kanu .That is the ffk that i know VERY well. He is broke AGAIN!!!!
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by princessayesha(f): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Both of them are useless grin
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by tiger28: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
SOON AGAIN when this fool does his usual U-TURN,the igbos will start calling this their new HERO "ewedu man'" same way kemi olunloyo played with their BIGGEST WEAKNESS......their weak emotions! Next will be that opportunistic attention seeker Fayose.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Vincent1981:
Biafra is a spirit which nothing and no one can stop,if anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu today which i know nothing will happen to him,another Nnamdi Kanu will still come out until Biafra is restored.
I dreamt about it over ten years ago.

The Spirit of Biafra also visited me during that period. 1997 in precise.

People don't know that God wants justice and fairness for the Igbos and their neighbors

Since Nigerians don't want to do the right thing, He has ended her existence in the spirit realm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Fawklicant: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
niceprof:
Nnamdi Kanu is a metaphor to every well meaning Igbo man,deep in the heart of the Igbo man are the words that Nnamdi has given a face and a voice.

Bros these people are just setting him up and he is sheepishly following the drumbeat, making unguarded statements devoid of wisdom and tact.
I salute the man Kanu for his courage and for taking up the struggle, but he needs better advisers and strategists. Chest beating, arrogance and running on emotional fuel wont cut it. If he continues in this path it wont be long before he runs out of goodwill. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by burkingx(f): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Drags Ibrahim Tumsah To Court, Seizes 86 Cars, 4 Houses / Senator Nyako Speaks On Decamping From APC / Police Raid Peoples Gazette’s Main Office In Abuja, Arrest Editor, Four Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.