Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu (22955 Views)

Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by burkingx(f): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by burkingx(f): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
angry

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by mbjsuki(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Igboesika:
Distance yourself from anybody telling you that this zoo will remain the same ,because such fellow is a child of a lucifer who drives joy from deceiving you and himself as well. Again such individual should be considered as a diabolical and mischievous person for not being truthful

The zoo MUST fall .

Kontinu...itisokay!
We have taken note of all the noise makers.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by prettyboi1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
PreyingMantis:
Will you shut up... Nwa Mkpi!
Look who's talking....a bloody preying mantis. SMH
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by omosedollar(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Igbo pussi must be so Good, please I'm looking for an igbo wife like fani kayode.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kathmandu:
Eph123 ngozi123 ngokafor who else is looking Ffk from one corner of her eye?

I've never trusted a word that two-faced man has said. He needs to focus on his own people- I don't want any of these Nigerian politicians involved in our affairs.

1 Like

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by ripbubu: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by ripbubu: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Vincent1981:
Biafra is a spirit which nothing and no one can stop,if anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu today which i know nothing will happen to him,another Nnamdi Kanu will still come out until Biafra is restored.
I dreamt about it over ten years ago.
this is what afonja and north dont understand biafra is a spirit it a movement.. .it will continue till it manifests

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by ripbubu: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2017
Warship:

The Spirit of Biafra also visited me during that period. 1997 in precise.

People don't know that God wants justice and fairness for the Igbos and their neighbors

Since Nigerians don't want to do the right thing, He has ended her existence in the spirit realm
Nigeria is dead
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by TheDirectorate: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2017
burkingx:
grin
@BURKINGX

You are simply an illiterate fool
No sense of originality
pasting the same silly pictures in all your posts
Getting boring!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by PureMe01: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2017
keypad1:
Make igbo go na but they should forget about niger delta oyel
as ur papa get d niger delta oyel nah
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Cyjetty: 12:11am On Jul 07, 2017
TheDirectorate:

@BURKINGX

No sense of originality
Getting boring!

Just checked out the M0R0N. @ Burkingx....Nigga's been at the same gig since feb. this year. Fool has spent 13 days of life on this crap.some folks are really fvcked up in the brain
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by PureMe01: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2017
Fawklicant:

Bros these people are just setting him up and he is sheepishly following the drumbeat, making unguarded statements devoid of wisdom and tact.
I salute the man Kanu for his courage and for taking up the struggle, but he needs better advisers and strategists. Chest beating, arrogance and running on emotional fuel wont cut it. If he continues in this path it wont be long before he runs out of goodwill. A word is enough for the wise.
d moment u stop deceiving urself d better for u.stop pretending u have a heart of goodwill for d lion KANU.deep inside u,u wish he never existed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by zakiyyu(m): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2017
He will surrender dis useless agitation just like Ojukwu.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by teddy001: 12:31am On Jul 07, 2017
Cyjetty:

Just checked out the M0R0N. @ Burkingx....Nigga's been at the same gig since feb. this year. Fool has spent 13 days of life on this crap.some folks are really fvcked up in the brain

Burkingx You're not ok o.ooo. Yaba left Nuthouse candidate whose only capacity is ' make una clear for my face, I wan hail commander!'. Too many infants commenting on this forum. Next, this guys got to be an igbophobe. His entire wall is full of nothing but anti Igbo posts. Next, he ain't got no job so Seun should do this loser a favour by making him official graphic artist on NL!
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by ofwest47(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2017
This stupid Omo Fani powerless is just deceiving fraudulent Bia_frauds
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 2:16am On Jul 07, 2017
MirJay:
undecided. It is confirmed.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster and Mr FFK is trying to sell him to us.

The fraudster below me and those quoting me while spewing trash are obviously enemies of this Country.
May the Lord in his mercies forgive you all but that is after punishing u all for trying to divide what he made one.

categorically the only Lion i know is from the tribe of Judah not from the east,west or anywia.

God bless Nigeria and punish Tinubu,Obansanjo, Babangida Ibrahim and all Thieves of this country wealth.

Goodnight all
Kikikiki.. Some people don't have brain.. is it God that made zoogeria one?? Besides, God cannot bless what he did not create.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Antoeni(m): 3:23am On Jul 07, 2017
When a yoruba man is supporting or promoting a caues or interest, which ordinarily he is suppose nt to have bizness with, hmmmm, jst be careful ,

1 Like

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by ExInferis(m): 3:43am On Jul 07, 2017
facelessangel:
But l am begining to sispect this man. Why cant he use this energy to champion the liberation of his people from their Abokki slave masters.
Yorubas have been ill treated and have their leaders killed by the hausas. Why is he so much interested in Biafra affairs?

Don't you get it?

He wants a religious war.

He thinks he's found his catalyst in Kanu.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Handsomecole(m): 4:40am On Jul 07, 2017
This is how they will push this man until he is silenced . Never trust a Yoruba man especially when they are pushing you. It happened to Abiola , they sang him praises until he died same with Ojukwu , Awolowo vowed to secde with him only for him to make a u turn.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Kingspin(m): 4:49am On Jul 07, 2017
If you hate Kanu you are part of Nigeria problem and woe onto you. The truth is selling stronger then water in Nigeria today. Reforming Nigeria is the future now.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by GeneralOjukwu: 5:07am On Jul 07, 2017
TheDirectorate:

@BURKINGX

No sense of originality
Getting boring!

cool ...Watching you
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Milestones: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2017
HE IS HEREBY STOPPED, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN!!!
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by tonardo(m): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2017
facelessangel:
But l am begining to sispect this man. Why cant he use this energy to champion the liberation of his people from their Abokki slave masters.
Yorubas have been ill treated and have their leaders killed by the hausas. Why is he so much interested in Biafra affairs?
he want to nationalise in brafra

1 Like

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by ipob1(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2017
keypad1:
Make igbo go na but they should forget about niger delta oyel
what do u know abt niger delta? Most of the oil in niger delta are in igbo land.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by ipob1(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Olarababy:
This FKK is just like Obafemi Awolowo......cunny Yoruba Man....They will just be hailing ibos and ibos will think the Yorubas are on their side.....my igbo brothers and sisters, let us not be deceived by cunny Yorubas as they deceived us in 1967......let us stand fo One Nigeria....i rest my case
okey lets pray sir, raise ur right hand nd face the east, repeat after me sir, dear God , is there any where I lost or left my brain, is it in my parternal or marthernal home, or evil man or woman, I say consume them with fire!fire!fire!
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Fawklicant: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2017
PureMe01:
d moment u stop deceiving urself d better for u.stop pretending u have a heart of goodwill for d lion KANU.deep inside u,u wish he never existed

Oga, we are not in a dick measuring contest to know whose heart of goodwill for Kanu is larger. Maintain your lane. His bail was a hard-fought negitiation which many of you here didn't participate in. I didn't see anywhere you led protests to NASS or Aso rock to negotiate his release. Keyboard bragging is only an infinitesimal part of it. Many technocrats from accross board stepped in for our son for the first time in history and you tgink that they will again if his garruluosness lands him in prison again? Do not encourage him to squander the goodwill he has managed to garner via bravery on the altar of emotion.

If he has people like you surrounding him he is sure to return to prison soon. Sometimes, you need tact in your approach to things, it doesn't make you less brave nor courageous, it only depicts sound leadership skills. A sound leader doesn't burn bridges.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Olarababy(f): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2017
ipob1:
okey lets pray sir, raise ur right hand nd face the east, repeat after me sir, dear God , is there any where I lost or left my brain, is it in my parternal or marthernal home, or evil man or woman, I say consume them with fire!fire!fire!
neva quote me if you dont have anything useful to say. OLOSHI
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Jones4190(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Igbos are just too emotional.
Femi Fani Kayode maligned their race, abused them, he told us how he banged the wife of their war hero Ojukwu, but still he capitalized on their emotions, they all sang his praises again, defended him more than the Yoruba's
Fayose is doing the same thing, was in court yesterday with a Red Cap, capitalizing on their emotions, using them to divert attention from his poor performance, they all come here to defend him. Eventually Fayose will dump them.
What igbos fail to understand is that these people are first Yoruba men before anything. Femi fani kayode and Fayose are not interested in your Biafra, they just talk about Biafra because they have noticed thats the only way they can use to control you and that's how to bring PDP into power. Their ultimate aim is PDP's return to power.
Kwankwaso has a along desire to be President, he presently believe that if not for Buhari, he should have been Nigeria President today. Kwankwaso is rumoured to have signed one of Kanu bail conditions. Why?? he wants to cash on their emotions as well. Very soon the chant of Kwankwaso for President will soon surface on their timeline.
Ikweremadu needed their emotions, so he wore an Igbo traditional attire to court trial because he needed them to beat the drum of igbo persecution on his behalf.. As expected our Igbo brothers didn't fail, they all cried on Twitter and Facebook at the mere sight of their son Ekweremadu in that attire.
Such things can't work in other part of the country, the Southwest are not controlled by emotions be it Religion or Ethnicity, that's the reason why you can't predict a Yoruba man. A Hausa man can be swayed religiously but other things he thinks before he act. Igbos are easily predictable and very weak emotionally.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2017
MirJay:
undecided. It is confirmed.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster and Mr FFK is trying to sell him to us.

The fraudster below me and those quoting me while spewing trash are obviously enemies of this Country.
May the Lord in his mercies forgive you all but that is after punishing u all for trying to divide what he made one.

categorically the only Lion i know is from the tribe of Judah not from the east,west or anywia.

God bless Nigeria and punish Tinubu,Obansanjo, Babangida Ibrahim and all Thieves of this country wealth.

Goodnight all
FFK is only fanning the flames of discord to distabilise this government for selfish reasons. But some people here dont have the capacity to see that. No right thinking person pays attention to FFK
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by Joevics(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2017
Thisis2raw:
abeg you from Niger Delta?
Leave that one, the Oyel is his father's property. Afonjizi
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by ozoemenaca: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2017
FFK has spoken the truth and may God bless him for his honesty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Nyako Speaks On Decamping From APC / Police Raid Peoples Gazette’s Main Office In Abuja, Arrest Editor, Four Others / FG Drags Ibrahim Tumsah To Court, Seizes 86 Cars, 4 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.