Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) (17972 Views)

38 FRSC Traffic Offences & Their Penalties / FRSC's Offences & Penalties List / Lagos Traffic Laws And Penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by viviangist: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Abia is a state in the south eastern part of Nigeria. The capital is Umuahia and the major commercial city is Aba. Aba was formerly a British colonial government outpost in the region.

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/see-the-parking-charges-in-abia-state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Kingstel(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
cheesy

An office space needed to share in Abuja. Reach me for more details.
Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Homeboiy: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
oh lawd

so many means to extort money from people

1 Like

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Khd95(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
parking slot for block industry
how I was take park my Porsche for that kind place ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
shocked

Abia state God's Cursed state.

Gov.Orji Uzor Kalu: Bahd
Gov. T A Orji: Baddoo
Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu: Baddest.

Sen Mao Ohuabunwa: failure
Sen T A Orji: failure
Sen Abaribe: semi-failure

No roads, no salaries, no electricity, nothing.
The only state in South Eastern Nigeria without a flyover in it's capital.
The only state in Nigeria whose Shoprite is painted in dull dirty colours.
Schooling in ABSU is like a 3rd world war.

I hide my head in shame whenever I think of Abia state.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin grin
For Nigeria grin grin
As if we have centralize car id grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by lovingyouhun: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Correct!!
Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by ItalianWine(f): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hia, how would they know how many minutes a car has stayed. Nigerians govt and thievery!

2 Likes

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by veacea: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin
Porsche
Khd95:

1 Like

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by nextprince: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nawao

1 Like

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by dessz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Khd95:

which porsche!!

3 Likes

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Edopesin: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Itswell

1 Like

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by MARKETfund: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
You mean both on water-logged streets of Aba? shocked

Am not understanding sad

1 Like

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Where there is no law, there is no sin!
Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Danny287(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Revenue things.... will it last? Govt with wahala
Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Elisean(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
This one burst my head Lmao
Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Elisean(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
This one burst my head Lmao
Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
lol

This should be adopted by all the states in Nigeria.

Instead of harassing drivers that park by the side of the road, they should be made to pay parking fees

angry

2 Likes

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by johnp2(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Where is the parking slot?
Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Khd95:

imagine! there is no way I am parking my 2016 SUV 320 Benz. in that parking lot
Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
nice one, if the environment worth it like Abuja, Lagos and PH
Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Rapwiz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
U for ask Dem where dey space dey cheesy cheesy
U no see where dey post dey??
For block industry grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Naijareward: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
ItalianWine:
Hia, how would they know how many minutes a car has stayed. Nigerians govt and thievery!

When you park a receipt will be given to you.. It carries the date and time you packed.. Written by hand or computer generated ...
Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by ableguy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
That's if there's any parking space in abia, bad roads, floods and nyama nyama everywhere.
Parking lot fall on them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by nothingspoil70: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abeg take am easy no

1 Like

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by nothingspoil70: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abeg take am easy now
Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Beverages: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are you done talking?

Tell me are you done talking ya

common sense fall on you..
Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by partnerbiz4: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Make i go park my bicycle

Re: The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) by Tyche(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's why the Biafra thingy is loudest there

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Avoid Buying A Flooded Car From The US? / Let's Discuss Wheel Alignment And Balancing / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.