Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death (40630 Views)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by keypad1: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.

Some women are just wicked...the wife obviously planned her death to set her husband up.

Just because he held her neck;...(ordinary holding ooo) she decided to die so that they will lock him up.

It's unfair,
So unfair.
If only he had changed his name, e no for enter dis kyn shît
how far for that ur landlord daughter na? Abeg i wan make u help me make i straff am this sunday.
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by limamintruth: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
A good example of a husband from the pit of hell. shocked
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by sekem: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
codemaniacs:

there's no whistle to be blown cool cool

the only reason why the Gods/Goddesses can regret creating man is because man/woman ignores, crucifies and forsakes them..

THERE IS NO GOD... but if you seek the truth, the truth has always been in front you.. here's what you need to understand:

the names of god "the most high" "the beginning and the end" e.t.c.. if you step outside and look for the most high thing you find your eyes will lead you to the sun... before you were born the sun has been there and after you pass on.. the sun will still be there hence the name the beginning and the end..

the sun is the only living thing that is the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and in the future. the sun provides ultra violet rays to enable seeds grow into food - "the provider"...

In most African languages, the name for God/Goddess and the Sun are the same thing..

African ancestors worshiped the SUN that is of God (the SUN of God not the son of god).

its simple logic.. but people ignore or overlook it..

You are so right

Today, these people still worship the SUN even if they are unaware of this fact

That's why it is called SUNday : The day of the SUN

The truth is always right before our very eyes

But only the illuminated ones will see it
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by YelloweWest: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
After God fear men.

Some are real devils

3 Likes

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by tete7000(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.

Some women are just wicked...the wife obviously planned her death to set her husband up.

Just because he held her neck;...(ordinary holding ooo) she decided to die so that they will lock him up.

It's unfair,
So unfair.

Which type of demon possess and live inside you? The demon is wicked. See what it has turned you to? You need deliverance.

9 Likes

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Bonjoro: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.

It's unfair,
So unfair.

O gor

1 Like

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by YelloweWest: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
slimdiggi:
“The Pastor persuaded her to return in November 2016, after intervening in the quarrel. She became pregnant immediately.

Pastor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Pastors are responsible for so many women who died in domestic violence cases.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by chungzee(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
newyorks:
pathetic and greatest sin of the year recorded NCAN SouthEast
certainly!
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Another tragedy in the name of keeping a marriage. Silly backwards mentality. If she had left earlier, the same people saying RIP and insulting the husband now that she's dead would have ridiculed her. It's a shame that marriage is now a "survive or die trying " situation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Dumkele1: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Lady should stop falling for men by what they see but what the spirit reveal

God don't let any of my sister get married to a beast

AMENooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by sagaxity(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Humans now becoming more like animals while animals are becoming more like humans....

No one really know the root of this..

My advice to all,
-Don't marry a person outta pity.
-Don't marry anyone to change them.
-Don't marry cos your mates are marrying.
-Don't marry cos of money.

Imagine the poor woman.....

RIP jare
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by LastSurvivor11: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
kelechi50:
The reasons why God regrated creating
man.your own wife for christ sake

Funny, are you telling me that God didn't know man would turn to beast b4 creating them?? The all knowing God!
Mind you man was created in the image of God n likeness meaning like God like man..
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Mcreloaded(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Am just curious to known what the house maid and the pastor will now say.
If not for the pastor she would still be alive.
And if not for the house help coming back to say she was pregnant she would have still been a live.

May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by muller101(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Imagine his name. Victor daSHIT
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Mcreloaded(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
trustyshoess:
Another tragedy in the name of keeping a marriage. Silly backwards mentality. If she had left earlier, the same people saying RIP and insulting the husband now that she's dead would have ridiculed her. It's a shame that marriage is now a "survive or die trying " situation

My dear it is better they laugh at you than they cry for you. Pastor or no pastor
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by kaymical(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
codemaniacs:

the only reason why the Gods/Goddesses can regret creating man is because man/woman ignores, crucifies and forsakes them..

THERE IS NO GOD... but if you seek the truth, the truth has always been in front you.. here's what you need to understand:

the names of god "the most high" "the beginning and the end" e.t.c.. if you step outside and look for the most high thing you find your eyes will lead you to the sun... before you were born the sun has been there and after you pass on.. the sun will still be there hence the name the beginning and the end..

the sun is the only living thing that is the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and in the future. the sun provides ultra violet rays to enable seeds grow into food - "the provider"...

In most African languages, the name for God/Goddess and the Sun are the same thing..

African ancestors worshiped the SUN that is of God (the SUN of God not the son of god).

then since there's no God then maybe you should tell us the way out of this problem?
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by muller101(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Lady should stop falling for men by what they see but what the spirit reveal

God don't let any of my sister get married to a beast
some one like Adams of Edo State
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by kaymical(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
megareal:
I always have problems with people who persuade a wife to return to an abusive home. Now where is the pastor who told her to return. I hope he is satisfied?
so you expect the pastor to tell her to divorce him right? if the same thing still happen we will still av an excuse.
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by tballeyy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Na waoo only u kill ur wife and baby, two at a time, u wost pas badoo
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
codemaniacs:

The sun of God meaning God created the sun u better repent wehdone sir
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Leonbonapart(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
muller101:
some one like Adams of Edo State
judging by what you see eh
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by codemaniacs: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
kk
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by codemaniacs: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
kk
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by BuzChi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.

It's unfair,
So unfair.
Someone, , or rather 2 persons, have died and their spirits are probably sad because they were snuffed out! But the silly comment you make is 'she decided to die'- you really do not reverence God! She was pregnant, facing such emotional, psychological and physical wahala and you just spew out such silly word like 'ordinary holding oo'. Have you been pregnant before? I am a guy, but if you browse a little you will get to understand how death could easily happen to women if they are careless during pregnancy! Mind your comments here because we are all spirits having a human body here; na only when we waka leave your body then you will understand how our every words are actually weighed in scales! A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.

It's unfair,
So unfair.
There were marks on her neck.. Ordinary holding wunt give marks
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by GuntersChain(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
pastor persuaded her to return.
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by sekem: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
codemaniacs:
sekem, that's the problem I didn't want to write this cos I'm having difficulties accepting it but I think they are worshiping the false god.... they are not worshiping the SUN but the son (fictitious person) created by man..

one of the ways to worship the SUN is to farm, that's why most of Africa was a "jungle" because it was a very big farm/garden been maintained by the ancestors and its the main reason the ancestors didn't build the tech you see today because it was against their culture..

the SUN is the light... fire is a source of light... EL-fire means God/Goddess of light or fire.. the SUN also has fire in it... "they" twisted the original story and made the God of Light/fire evil, so that people would condemn if the Gods/Goddesses show themselves... when a person passes on, that person will meet God/Goddess of Light/fire/Sun.

note: this is my opinion.. I'm just trying to understand the relationship btw the Gods/Goddesses and Fire(Light).. accepting this would make me a "crazy" person but it seems like the only logical thing I can think of...

Don't worry

Don't bother yourself

I like that type of craziness because it is only crazy people that challenge the status quo and eventually show the rest of humanity the way

You mentioned El-fire and that showed me another dimension

HELL-fire!!!

Are you thinking what I'm thinking...? wink
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by tobrinskilanski: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin

Aboki why u kill ur wife because they of Pusssssy

you are not just unreasonable for this quote but equally stupid.

Mehn...dis man deserves no human mercy.

even if he dint mean 2 strangle her, but u held your wife that you impregnated as a wife by the neck...you are indeed a "rare version" of man kind.
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by codemaniacs: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
kk
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by mechanics(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wicked husband.
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by raphy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
when ur wife breast have dry up n u bring a sexy house maid in the house.just get ready to park.some woman don't think with there head. I hope my wife won't bring any housing help in the house.#teamnohousehelp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) / LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video / Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.