Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death (40641 Views)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 07, 2017
raphy:
when ur wife breast have dry up n u bring a sexy house maid in the house.just get ready to park.some woman don't think with there head. I hope my wife won't bring any housing help in the house.#teamnohousehelp

Kindly STFU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by kaymical(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2017
megareal:

No, I expect the pastor to work on the character of the man until he changes for real first, or leave the woman to run in peace.
my sister not everybody will change, as change as refuse to change too....why has Buari refuse to resign?
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by agbonkamen(f): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.

Some women are just wicked...the wife obviously planned her death to set her husband up.

Just because he held her neck;...(ordinary holding ooo) she decided to die so that they will lock him up.

It's unfair,
So unfair.
If only he had changed his name, e no for enter dis kyn shît
are you okay at all?
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Vikky014(f): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2017
newyorks:
pathetic and greatest sin of the year recorded NCAN SouthEast
What Dashit Igbo name you are very very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2017
cococandy:
Stop this nonsense please.
I don't care how you restructure this but it's victim blaming at its finest.

It's even worse than those who outrightly say she deserves it.

Try raising small children while keeping a trade or going to work to support your family (which we all know the men can't do all by themselves) then come back here to spout this nonsense.

I agree with you about not using children for these services 100%. NEVER USE A CHILD AS MAID

However to say that it is caused by laziness is victim blaming. Stop it.

My first sentence was that the man was solely responsible for his actions. But I'm sorry to say Nigerian women need to stop being so lazy and dependent on children to help them care for their own children. Wickedness perpetuates wickedness. This situation could have definitely been avoided.

orirebaby
Giddyperson
Olubankemi
perfectcrown
AlphaHandMaiden
Graciouscharis
jazzyjaz

1 Like

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by CioAngels(f): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.

Some women are just wicked...the wife obviously planned her death to set her husband up.

Just because he held her neck;...(ordinary holding ooo) she decided to die so that they will lock him up.

It's unfair,
So unfair.
Should i believe you are joking?
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by maasoap(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.

It's unfair,
So unfair.
If he had use gun, knife or cutlass, people would have try to make sense out of his claim. But strangling someone to death would take nothing less than two minutes with all the power you've got in you.
@Nwa, I know that you are a troll but I got this sarcasm, nice one.
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by newyorks(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Vikky014:
What Dashit Igbo name you are very very wrong.
who did this to u? are u denouncing ur tribe man because he set record of sin.
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Vikky014(f): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2017
newyorks:
who did this to u? are u denouncing ur tribe man because he set record of sin.
We igbos don't deny our own. Dashit is not an Igbo name. be wise and don't expose ur ignorance.
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by gidyambi(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Punany wahala.......shame on him
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by enomakos(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Lady should stop falling for men by what they see but what the spirit reveal

God don't let any of my sister get married to a beast
amen
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by chyke4(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2017
codemaniacs:

there's no whistle to be blown cool cool

the only reason why the Gods/Goddesses can regret creating man is because man/woman ignores, crucifies and forsakes them..

THERE IS NO GOD... but if you seek the truth, the truth has always been in front you.. here's what you need to understand:

the names of god "the most high" "the beginning and the end" e.t.c.. if you step outside and look for the most high thing you find your eyes will lead you to the sun... before you were born the sun has been there and after you pass on.. the sun will still be there hence the name the beginning and the end..

the sun is the only living thing that is the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and in the future. the sun provides ultra violet rays to enable seeds grow into food - "the provider"...

In most African languages, the name for God/Goddess and the Sun are the same thing..

African ancestors worshiped the SUN that is of God (the SUN of God not the son of god).

its simple logic.. but people ignore or overlook it..

I have no choice than to say shut the hell up! you are shallow minded and myopic, sun is your God,? MUMU
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Oluwasem: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Somebody should warn those killer Pastors asking women to go back to their husbands abeg! No be by force to stay married to a beast ooo

1 Like

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Jabioro: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Some men are born wicked, have no iotas of feeling in their blood.
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by babaireti(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2017
Her PASTOR has pushed her to her Death,RIP to the poor woman
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by raphy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
cococandy:

I didn't see things your way. I was using sarcasm
Too bad you're too dumb to see that.

Pls don't quote me with stupid talk like this next time. Thanks.

Someone died at the hands of your husband and you think it's her fault for hiring a house maid.
How retardedd are you?
you are the one that first quote me.so don't try that again.the rain must be affecting you so much that you have to take weed this morning.sorry. am ain't retarded or stupid.am M.A.D OK

making a difference. so just chill.
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by raphy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
lovelygurl:

Kindly STFU
so what i affect you in ya dream this morning oh sorry sweety.then u HV to stop quoting me unless u smoke weed.
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by raphy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
lovelygurl:

Kindly STFU
so what i wrote affected you in ya dream this morning oh sorry sweety.then u HV to stop quoting me unless u smoke weed.
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Persuaded by her pastor. Persuaded into untimely death.

She fled her home but was persuaded by a pastor into untimely death.

I don't know why some people can't just understand that a victim of domestic violence should be allowed to flee for her safety in peace. She should have been protected from the perpetrator, rather than persuaded to go back to live with him.

Now she's dead. Who would look after her kids? The maid?

1 Like

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Tinyemeka(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Ph.D in view.

I don't troll, I only perceive things differently

Figures. smiley

You don't sound like a regular, average troll. Yours na Japanese grade. I still insist that you're trolling. Sorry. smiley
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Prettyenit18(f): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
He's probably at home sleeping peacefully. Why would he advice someone to go and continue suffering! Now she's dead angryshe spent her last days on earth suffering, who would take care of her children. The husband might be out of prison in a few years time (depending on his lawyer)
megareal:
I always have problems with people who persuade a wife to return to an abusive home. Now where is the pastor who told her to return. I hope he is satisfied?
Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by sleuthhound: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
cococandy:

I didn't see things your way. I was using sarcasm
Too bad you're too dumb to see that.

Pls don't quote me with stupid talk like this next time. Thanks.

Someone died at the hands of your husband and you think it's her fault for hiring a house maid.
How retardedd are you?
haba lol, coco ur aggression don dey too dey na, i believe u r a nigerian & u know most nigerian hv dis rash way of thinking dat dos irritate most times when dey r made to comment on issues.
I hv discovered its due to a harsh environment we live/ raised in & frustration sets in due to difficult socio-economic challenges. So when u meet an average nigerian, he's 1st an angry/frustrated person@heart with d world. So rational thinking is far away most times lol

Re: Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
codemaniacs:

the SUN is the power/glory of God/Goddess.. the SUN is God/Goddess..
So if u create a doll dat doll becomes ur power bros nawa 4 u oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) / Fulani Herdsmen Block Asaba-benin Expressway In Delta / Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.