Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Please What's The Name Of This (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What's The Name Of This (picture) (13437 Views)

Who Can Interprete This Picture Very Well / IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] / No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Mcowubaba: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:

There are trying times indeed
Where are you based....?
Many places my dear.

With the name you gave me, I was able to check the price, it's $12.

. That's cheaper than what I expected.
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
sinaj:
shy? Nah m nt.
Any evidence?
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by positivelord: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:
I'm talking about Eye glass here, you people are derailing my thread.
Pls Stay on topic
angry

which eyeglass....swear na yeye eyeglass you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Safiaa(f): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Jargon!!!
How? Are you a woman?
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
How? Are you a woman?
Do I need to be a woman to know these things?
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Lalas247(f): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Jargon!!!
Lol u n this ur bae
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by sinaj(f): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:

Any evidence?
hmm... how do I prove it
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Lalas247(f): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lefulefu bring the ukwu crew
Thursday dinner is served hot .. she even wear shades seff grin
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Lalas247(f): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
sinaj:
hmm... how do I prove it
Omg sinaj .. put ur pic back
Almost had heartattack when I clicked and saw text shocked was like wtf grin
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
sinaj:
hmm... how do I prove it
Send email....cover your face
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Kondomatic(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
when your ass is that size, it doesn't sit up right like that. Its the same with boobs, when its big it tends to sag a little. Her ass is too perky for that size. Its been surgically enhanced. Either a butt lift or fat transfer.
You're wrong on this one. I know a lady with such aggressive ass and it isn't fake.

2 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by sinaj(f): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:
Send email....cover your face
lol
I dnt have dat kinda power to do dat.
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by sinaj(f): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Omg sinaj .. put ur pic back
Almost had heartattack when I clicked and saw text shocked was like wtf grin
lolll @ heart attack grin u not serz.

I will put it up sooner tho smiley
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Lalas247(f): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
sinaj:
lolll @ heart attack grin u not serz.

I will put it up sooner tho smiley
My chest still hurting seff
Lol aite beautiful .. enjoy yaself off to tv sec wink
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
sinaj:
lol

I dnt have dat kinda power to do dat.
LMAO OK sweetie. What other solution?
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by sinaj(f): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lalas247:
My chest still hurting seff Lol aite beautiful .. enjoy yaself off to tv sec wink
aite dearie smiley

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Safiaa(f): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're wrong on this one. I know a lady with such aggressive ass and it isn't fake.
No. Have you seen her naked? If not shes probably wearing a shape enhancer or something to make it look like that. No squats or anything can make an ass that BIG sit up like that. Its the same with boobs. Big boobs dont sit up firmly.

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Safiaa(f): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Do I need to be a woman to know these things?
yeah you do because you dont know the science behind a womans body.

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by toastedbread: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:
I like the eye glass on that lady.
I want to buy it for someone.

Who knows the name and the cost of the eye glass ?
Help a brother

rayban.com
houseoflunettes.com

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Kondomatic(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
No. Have you seen her naked? If not shes probably wearing a shape enhancer or something to make it look like that. No squats or anything can make an ass that BIG sit up like that. Its the same with boobs. Big boobs dont sit up firmly.
You got me.

I haven't seen her unclad but it looks so real.
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by toastedbread: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
sinaj:
See shape nau cry
I need a miracle in my life.

miracle fall on you. take iiiiiit!
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
yeah you do because you dont know the science behind a womans body.
Really? Maybe only female doctors attend to female patients

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by toastedbread: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Many places my dear.
With the name you gave me, I was able to check the price, it's $12.
. That's cheaper than what I expected.
$12? definitely fake.
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol u n this ur bae
you good?
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Mcowubaba: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
toastedbread:

$12? definitely fake.
Yes, I believe so..
I said so myself.
It should be within the range of $80-150...
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by squash47(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
when your ass is that size, it doesn't sit up right like that. Its the same with boobs, when its big it tends to sag a little. Her ass is too perky for that size. Its been surgically enhanced. Either a butt lift or fat transfer.
Or photoshoped
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by sinaj(f): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
toastedbread:

miracle fall on you. take iiiiiit!
Ameeeeeeen!
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Safiaa(f): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Really? Maybe only female doctors attend to female patients
are you a doctor? Do you know the science behind a females body? I think not. When the skin streches to accommodate the fat in the boobs or ass..it causes a loss of elasticity, which results to sagging. Squats can help to a certain extent. But i know a fake ass when i see one. Understood?

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by sinaj(f): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:
LMAO OK sweetie. What other solution?
u tell me
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Safiaa(f): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
squash47:
Or photoshoped
yeah exactly.
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
sinaj:
u tell me
U need to take the pic first though smiley

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by sinaj(f): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:
U need to take the pic first though smiley
u nd this pic sha tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / "I Made Them Thirsty In Church" - Lady (photos) / Sex Positions And Their Weird Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.