Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Please What's The Name Of This (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What's The Name Of This (picture) (13435 Views)

Who Can Interprete This Picture Very Well / IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] / No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
sinaj:
u nd this pic sha tongue
LMAO
Ok...how are you though
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by sinaj(f): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:
LMAO Ok...how are you though
m gud gud
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
sinaj:
m gud gud
Me I am hungry here...
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by sinaj(f): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:
Me I am hungry here...
enta ur kitchen tongue
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
sinaj:
enta ur kitchen tongue
Seriously thinking about what to cook
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
sinaj:
enta ur kitchen tongue
Send me any nice cooking recipes on BBM ----> D8DB8AC2
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by toastedbread: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Yes, I believe so..
I said so myself.
It should be within the range of $80-150...

though dem get some "original fake". them dey cheaper and bear the xtics of the original but on close inspection, you'll know they fake. if u no wan spend much, go for those ones.
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
are you a doctor? Do you know the science behind a females body? I think not. When the skin streches to accommodate the fat in the boobs or ass..it causes a loss of elasticity, which results to sagging. Squats can help to a certain extent. But i know a fake ass when i see one. Understood?
What are you saying? Are you suggesting a butt can't be that shaped and firm still? And can you not see the butt is in a jean which further helps the packaging

I've seen bigger and better butts that are as real as realness comes. All you need is good workout plan

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Mcowubaba: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
toastedbread:

though dem get some "original fake". them dey cheaper and bear the xtics of the original but on close inspection, you'll know they fake. if u no wan spend much, go for those ones.

I don't like fake, the durability is usually not trusted.
I will get the one of $100, I have made contact already.

Some People actually thought I was joking or talking about Yansh grin
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Mcowubaba: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:

Send me any nice cooking recipes on BBM ----> D8DB8AC2

Did rain fall in Nigeria today?
Or is there much cold in your location.

Because only our ancestors know what you want to do Sinaj this afternoon. cheesy

Calm your nerves down, drink cappuccino Bro and cover yourself with a thick Duvet
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by toastedbread: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I don't like fake, the durability is usually not trusted.
I will get the one of $100, I have made contact already.

Some People actually thought I was joking or talking about Yansh grin

durability depends on the individual. one of those "original fakes" i gifted someone in 2014 still looks clean till now.

if the "wearer" sabi misplace/ spoil things, your $100 don waste o.

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:
I like the eye glass on that lady.
I want to buy it for someone.

Who knows the name and the cost of the eye glass ?
Help a brother
odegwu!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come see rear attack ooo!!! Na dis type of yansh Helen of troy gather wen come cause dat war dat time.chai!!!shocked Back then for Sunday school i always argue dat d apple wey Adam chop wasn't just apple..it was ukwu.wen he taste d ukwu he never wanted to go back being the innocent Adamsmiley.luminouz,dacovajnr,IDeyFindWife,Deadshot,Lordcrimson i wanna play seesaw with this ukwucheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Did rain fall in Nigeria today?
Or is there much cold in your location.

Because only our ancestors know what you want to do Sinaj this afternoon. cheesy

Calm your nerves down, drink cappuccino Bro and cover yourself with a thick Duvet
Bros na food I wan cook, I need ideas grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Mcowubaba: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
toastedbread:

durability depends on the individual. one of those "original fakes" i gifted someone in 2014 still looks clean till now.

if the "wearer" sabi misplace/ spoil things, your $100 don waste o.

Yeah, you're absolutely right but I defer in a way.
Sometimes, the originality and quality of a product can make it last longer, even in the hands of a rough and careless person.
Original is always better, and BTW, the person I'm giving it to is a collector in a way.
So the Sunglasses will be in good hands, and after all it's a gift.
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by dacovajnr: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
lefulefu:
odegwu!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come see rear attack ooo!!! Na dis type of yansh Helen of troy gather wen come cause dat war dat time.chai!!!shocked Back then for Sunday school i always argue dat d apple wey Adam chop wasn't just apple..it was ukwu.wen he taste d ukwu he never wanted to go back being the innocent Adamsmiley.luminouz,dacovajnr,IDeyFindWife,Deadshot,Lordcrimson i wanna play seesaw with this ukwucheesy
Now this is it!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Tomjazzy2: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
sinaj:
See shape nau cry

I need a miracle in my life.

Howdy girlfriend
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Mcowubaba: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
lefulefu:

Hahhahahhahahha, Awon Werey.

I have found the name and price of the Sunglasses, that's the sole purpose of this thread.
Thanks
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lalas247:
Lefulefu bring the ukwu crew
Thursday dinner is served hot .. she even wear shades seff grin
just one press...just one pless anddd i will be whole againwink

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Safiaa(f): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
What are you saying? Are you suggesting a butt can't be that shaped and firm still? And can you not see the butt is in a jean which further helps the packaging

I've seen bigger and better butts that are as real as realness comes. All you need is good workout plan
im not saying that an ass cannot be big and be firm. Look at that ass in the picture. There is no way that an ass that size, is standing like that naturally. Im saying its either she's wearing a butt enhancer or lifter, the jeans are helping or her ass is fake. Theres no way her ass looks like that when shes naked. And to me it's probably most likely fake because it doesn't look proportionate.
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by dacovajnr: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I have found the name and price of the Sunglasses, that's the sole purpose of this thread.
Thanks

Haba! Fear God..swear say na glass you see grin
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Shitor(f): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Many places my dear.

With the name you gave me, I was able to check the price, it's $12.

. That's cheaper than what I expected.
$12?! That's so fake
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Thanks

cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Mcowubaba: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:

Bros na food I wan cook, I need ideas grin grin
Visit grin grin
http://www.zikoko.com/post/10-nigerian-food-blogs-you-should-follow

Leave Sinaj alone, she has over 20,987 suitors here on Nairaland, 465,789 on Facebook, 13,672 on Instagram.

Her Facebook messenger inbox is showing 2780 unread messages.
Goodluck

I know your case is different, olowogbogboro
hahahaha
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Lalas247(f): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
lefulefu:
just one press...just one pless anddd i will be whole againwink
Haha grin

I see u brought the crew Vaseline don finish for una hood
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Mcowubaba: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Haba! Fear God..swear say na glass you see grin

Oga, I don't know your case conji, but my case is different.
I saw an eye glass, I don't know what you saw
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Lalas247(f): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
are you a doctor? Do you know the science behind a females body? I think not. When the skin streches to accommodate the fat in the boobs or ass..it causes a loss of elasticity, which results to sagging. Squats can help to a certain extent. But i know a fake ass when i see one. Understood?
Lol actually ... squats tightens all that sagginess try 500 squats in one day tell me how your thighs feel and you butt ... my dear you will not move ... its firm

Have you seen Serena Williams butt please show me the sag .. her own looks rock solid
You only need to look at athletes or gym freaks to understand ..

2 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by LordCrimson(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
lefulefu:
Father Lawd cheesy cheesy If really this is the fruit that Adam ate, I don't blame him o, I would happily eat it too and tell Abel to defend himself gringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Lalas247(f): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
you good?
In this hot sun u dey here dey play ... see summer body full road o
Jesu ... temptation much grin
Yessir I'm blessed , u?
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by dacovajnr: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Oga, I don't know your case conji, but my case is different.
I saw an eye glass, I don't know what you saw
huh! Where u see conji??i take God beg u, na the top me dey admire faa! shocked
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Mcowubaba: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
huh! Where u see conji??i take God beg u, na the top me dey admire faa! shocked

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by dacovajnr: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2017

Re: Please What's The Name Of This (picture) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
im not saying that an ass cannot be big and be firm. Look at that ass in the picture. There is no way that an ass that size, is standing like that naturally. Im saying its either she's wearing a butt enhancer or lifter, the jeans are helping or her ass is fake. Theres no way her ass looks like that when shes naked. And to me it's probably most likely fake because it doesn't look proportionate.
Well, maybe it's supported by the jean but I can legit tell you that ass is 100% real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. / What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? / My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.