Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

"Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers (33347 Views)

Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) / Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Okies27(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'll overlook the insults and curses, I'm may above such nonsense

you said if Ikeme has faith he would definitely be healed, tell me how that faith has been working for amputees
. If you are not a Christian, don't question what faith is. U don't know but if you want to know go read the Bible and if u re too lazy to, then keep quiet.
Only God knows if you are a Christian n d kind of place of worship you go to.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Take this man to TB JOSHUA pls
let him receive touch from God
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by rasazee(m): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Jeezz??!

Shebi it is the same as Cancer of the Blood?
. You are right
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Eportal123: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

You were not a world class goalkeeper; but you will be surely missed.
RIP to your entire generation
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Where's TB Joshua, Chris and other miracle working pastors when you need them?

oh! I forgot they only heal relatively unknown people, no popular person has been healed by our pastors

it appears once you're popular, you can never be healed from serious diseases by our pastors, but we hear of healings everyday, unknown people getting raised from the dead, deaf hearing, blind seeing, lame walking, cancer healed, "Permanent erection" healed, Robbers running away on sighting a picture of Oyedepo etc but Ayefele is still in a wheelchair, Cobhams is still blind as he was from birth, Yemi Tella died of cancer, Dora Akunyili too

could all these televised miracles be a sham

should I say you are seeking for attention or what.
are you mad?
are you stupid.
are you an idiot
don't u reason?
dont you have sense?
is you brains paining you?

what kind of rubbish are you typing, Tb Joshua and other pastors should go and look for him

can't he locate them
re u not the one to go and meet your deliverance, will u deliverance be the one to meet you ni

Don't you have N5 sense ni

ori e daru

all this people you put their pishaws when they re ready they go to God, and God will heal them

mo ro pe oloriburuku ni e sha
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by sevantex(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
So sad we pray for recovery, amen
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Welcomme: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Ayefele performs in churches a lot, "miracle churches" too

Akunyili was not only seen in kumuyi's church but also supported the ministry financially a lot

they don't need to "book a flight" to UK oh ye of little faith, read your Holy BuyBull, the centurion said "Say the word and my servant shall be healed"
What of that Nani's cousin that plays for Man United that got healed in TB Joshua's church. He made his debut this season. He came a year back concerning the recurring injury and problem he has with his leg and the boy was healed and was told he will make his first debut for man u this past season. He is the youngest player that has ever featured for man u. I think his name is Angel...U can check Google and also watch the videos on you tube .

Cc paybak
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Welcomme: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2017
FYI, I don't believe in miracles b4 or TB Joshua. What changed my mind was when my neigbour that has been on wheelchair travelled from Kaduna to Lagos to see TB Joshua and she got healed and this same woman is walking well now without any support. Mind you, this is a woman I have known for years to be on wheelchair.So bro, stop saying what u don't know.

Cc Hopefullandlord
Cc paybak
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Realali(f): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

Fool that Cancer await you in your future
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by nigeriafarmer: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2017
Sad sure a gentleman,you will be healed carl
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by GistFullGround: 1:02am On Jul 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

oh! I forgot they only heal relatively unknown people, no popular person has been healed by our pastors

it appears once you're popular, you can never be healed from serious diseases by our pastors, but we hear of healings everyday, unknown people getting raised from the dead, deaf hearing, blind seeing, lame walking, cancer healed, "Permanent erection" healed, Robbers running away on sighting a picture of Oyedepo etc but Ayefele is still in a wheelchair, Cobhams is still blind as he was from birth, Yemi Tella died of cancer, Dora Akunyili too

You are very stupid for your senseless post.
"Ask and it shall be given..Matthew 7:7
Will TB Joshua just go heal without the person involved asking in faith for prayers?
Sometimes, people should have their heads examined...
You need sense!
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by hopefulLandlord: 1:27am On Jul 07, 2017
GistFullGround:

Will TB Joshua just go heal without the person involved asking in faith for prayers?
You need sense!

read the story of the man at the beautiful gate, then come back and apologise to me

1 Like

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by chigo003(m): 2:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Lord please put his village people to shame and heal him
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by prinxpalax(m): 3:39am On Jul 07, 2017
Can somebody tell him to quickly come down to Nigeria to meet prophet TBJoshua for his healing service through Jesus christ. There is balm of Gilead in Nigeria. Chemo can not help him if he wants to continue in sport. Goodluck
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Sezua(m): 5:46am On Jul 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Your guess is as good as mine. Ask yourself, have anyone you know got healed from tv? Most of them are fake.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Stanlyag(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2017
So difficult to take in. You will beat it Carl....
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2017
Welcomme:
What of that Nani's cousin that plays for Man United that got healed in TB Joshua's church. He made his debut this season. He came a year back concerning the recurring injury and problem he has with his leg and the boy was healed and was told he will make his first debut for man u this past season. He is the youngest player that has ever featured for man u. I think his name is Angel...U can check Google and also watch the videos on you tube .

Cc paybak
bro, hopufullandlord is someone i know somehow here on nl, his hatred for the One(God) that created him is outta this world.. God will surely heal him someday i know.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2017
GistFullGround:

You need sense!
bro, hopefullandlord doesn't worth the stress, trust me. He will only act he knows the Bible.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Welcomme:
FYI, I don't believe in miracles b4 or TB Joshua. What changed my mind was when my neigbour that has been on wheelchair travelled from Kaduna to Lagos to see TB Joshua and she got healed and this same woman is walking well now without any support. Mind you, this is a woman I have known for years to be on wheelchair.So bro, stop saying what u don't know.

Cc Hopefullandlord
Cc paybak
bro, you'd see hopefullandlord would run from this truth now. He hates it. Thanks for the testimony at a time like this. May God bless you abundantly for testifying of His greatness in the presence of His enemy.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by bareal(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2017
Abbey2sam:

what dah fvck are you saying?
learn to shot your trash when you've got nothing reasonable to sy

If you are this angry with this man's comment, what would you do to Nairaland most stupid guy Nwamaikpe?

I guess they are both stupid but, Nwamaikpe's out of this world.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Ayefele performs in churches a lot, "miracle churches" too

Akunyili was not only seen in kumuyi's church but also supported the ministry financially a lot

they don't need to "book a flight" to UK oh ye of little faith, read your Holy BuyBull, the centurion said "Say the word and my servant shall be healed"
hello mr, ayefele performs in church alot. He doesn't go there to perform out of will, he'd be invited and given his cash and after performance, he'd be gone like a wind. Tell him and others to purposely and deliberatly go for miracle with those two pastors aforementioned and stop spewing trash. So because he performed in my church now after inviting him with about 500k, i should then be forcing miracle on him? And the centurion you mentioned, did he not find jesus christ where he was preaching before asking jesus christ to just speak the world? Or it was jesus christ that found him first. Like he was seraching for the centurion up and down,ba? See bro, always read your bible to understand and not to condemn.. It is bringing you nothing buh shame. Swallow your own pride too and beg the holy spirit (the spirit of God) to teach you as you read. With that you'd be happy and all these frustration in your life would dissappear. Thanks
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Sezua:

Your guess is as good as mine. Ask yourself, have anyone you know got healed from tv? Most of them are fake.
it is has.... And so because someone beside you or you yourself haven't experience miracle before then it means it does't exit? It is just like saying because you and the people around you have been poor since birth and riches has not been enjoyed around you, thus riches do not exist. You can save the world(especially people like you who have never experience miracle) you know, you can delibrately infect yourself with an uncurable disease(like hiv, at least people with it, you'd have seen alot and hence you'd believe it's real) and then start seeking for miracles maybe like that, you'd then know what miracle is all about and that man(hopefullandlord) you mentioned might be saved through you.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by pagorino(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

sango thunder fall on u. legbere. undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

sango thunder fall on u. legbere.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by lontino: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2017
God will heal him
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by headkonsult(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

Really? At your age, you should know better. Smh
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by salveoP(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

. U are on point bro...All are mere staged dramas to deceive d gullibles and empty their pockets.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by godwin120alex: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2017
Holy spirit pls show mercy restore his health
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Sezua(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2017
paybak:
it is has.... And so because someone beside you or you yourself haven't experience miracle before then it means it does't exit? It is just like saying because you and the people around you have been poor since birth and riches has not been enjoyed around you, thus riches do not exist. You can save the world(especially people like you who have never experience miracle) you know, you can delibrately infect yourself with an uncurable disease(like hiv, at least people with it, you'd have seen alot and hence you'd believe it's real) and then start seeking for miracles maybe like that, you'd then know what miracle is all about and that man(hopefullandlord) you mentioned might be saved through you.
You have an eye for mistake, but you don't have the brains to reason like a human being with common sense. Can't you see i wrote "MOST"? Did i say all of the are fake? Quit being stupid.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by FredScott(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2017
How often do you go to the gym?
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Chizua(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

They don't heal but God do through them.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by chinedu234(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

I don't want to believe a human being can be this callous and unfeeling. This sort post should not be tolerated. And may I remind you NwaAmaikpe that Kama is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League / Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles / Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.