Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

"Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers (33453 Views)

Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) / Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by georgeike2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Where's TB Joshua, Chris and other miracle working pastors when you need them?

oh! I forgot they only heal relatively unknown people, no popular person has been healed by our pastors

it appears once you're popular, you can never be healed from serious diseases by our pastors, but we hear of healings everyday, unknown people getting raised from the dead, deaf hearing, blind seeing, lame walking, cancer healed, "Permanent erection" healed, Robbers running away on sighting a picture of Oyedepo etc but Ayefele is still in a wheelchair, Cobhams is still blind as he was from birth, Yemi Tella died of cancer, Dora Akunyili too

could all these televised miracles be a sham
my Bro is not a sham like you said. The thing there is that they (the people you mentioned) should go the men of God and see what will happen then you will know that there's a God that is still very alive doing the miracles. you don't expect those men of God to be looking for people to heal them. If you need healing you go to them and receive what your faith can carry
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Leukaemia??
Aww.
I pray he's able to beat it and come out stronger than ever.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fm4real06:

I had a friend that died cos of leukemia. After getting 11million naira and done the treatment in india, he eventually gave up d ghost.

Awww. Touching
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by komekn(m): 5:58am On Jul 10, 2017
dominique:

Amen. Leukaemia is the more treatable cancers with bone marrow transplant and all

I am not sure that is true, do not know if it is acute or not.

However, I watched my very dear and close friend pass away in February this year after a 3 year battle with Leukaemia. This was in a British Hospital every treatment including chemotherapy, he painfully went through.

My only comfort was he died 100% sold out for Christ preaching the word as he passed away. Can't say more than my prayers are with Carl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi / Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau / Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.