Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

"Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers (33318 Views)

Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) / Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by veacea: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
This life
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by xaggar(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Its well with you Carl! May God be your strength and sustainer.

3 Likes

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Lalas247(f): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Bad things happening to bad people.

God will give you strength to conquer this and heal you completely.

To comment no be by force o grin
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by kingNovak: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
dominique:
Aww sad Hope he beats it
He will in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by rozayx5(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
shocked shocked

hope its curable

God help us

1 Like

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by friday2011(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Are you sure you are OK? so Carl is a bad person?
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by donaldinho111: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# bring him to TB Joshua pls.....no harm in trying....cancer of the blood is terminal except devine intervention
ASAP pls....Ogenyi Onazi can help facilitate that. NFF Urgently pls

3 Likes

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by nuban07(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
I feel so sad for him, I wish him quick recovery. If u ve loss a relatives to cancer, even u won't wish ur enemy such

2 Likes

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by kaymical(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

You were not a world class goalkeeper; but you will be surely missed.
you are just the opposite of what you are think you are

3 Likes

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by rusher14: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Might need a bone marrow transplant.

Wish him well.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by kaymical(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sniper12:
our fake miracle pastors wont go and heal him. same as ayefele, cobhams and other known pple. hopefully he beats it
and now they didn't do that, what's​ur problem......not everyone will make so goes to healing
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Brushless: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
smithsydny:
God heal him
Amen!!
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by jetbomber17: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
In Davido's Frog � voice Na who do the JUJU? Na Vincent Eyeama do the JUJU..
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by OliveCynosure(f): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
awww. My Carl
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by habeylinco(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Quick recovery Carl Ikeme. We Nigeria still need you
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by frankzone: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

I have tried to ignore you for a long time... But this?... I just gotta tell you... We have lost you to the devil but you are better of with the devil than us... Please stick with him. Your case is hopeless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by iamnlia(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
He's gonna beat it cos it's still early.
Get well soon.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by jobaltol: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
I hope the Nigerian football federation send messages to his family...a lot of nigerians need health insurance to weather some shocks that life poses
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by bikefab(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oh! What a sad news.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by AntiWailer: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
oh myyyy!!

Cancer cry cry cry
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by dominique(f): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
kingNovak:
He will in Jesus name

Amen. Leukaemia is the more treatable cancers with bone marrow transplant and all

2 Likes

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Collins10(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Carl is a bad person?
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by olutee360: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
God heal him
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Mbcastrol(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Get well bro.. it's well
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by emerged01(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jeremaiah 32 vs 27

"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?"

God will heal him in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Collins10(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
dominique:

Amen. Leukaemia is the more treatable cancers with bone marrow transplant and all
Leukaemia is more treatable? Really? Read more about it. I have people who had leukaemia. Besides Divine Intervention, no show o! Forget all those early stage stuff that people are commenting o. It is breast cancer that works with early intervention.

Anyway, I am sure Carl will be fine. Something divine will happen to him.

1 Like

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Edopesin: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
RIP Carl.
Stale !
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Kissyharks(f): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

Did you say R I P??
He's not dead.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Franchise21(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Too bad
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

Are u posting this for realHe is not dead yet.. there is a survival chance even if it is slim.
Why are u like this.. i tire for nairalanders o...

2 Likes

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Edopesin: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
dominique:

Bone Marrow Transplant Ke Thats Literally Impossible
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
dominique:

I had a friend that died cos of leukemia. After getting 11million naira and done the treatment in india, he eventually gave up d ghost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud? / Anthony Joshua Celebrates His 29th Birthday With Cake (PHOTO) / Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.