Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

"Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers (33325 Views)

Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) / Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by dejavubobo1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
RIP Carl.
You were not a world class goalkeeper; but you will be surely missed.
werey ni bobo yi sha
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by opius: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

Carl is not dead pls

1 Like

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Where's TB Joshua, Chris and other miracle working pastors when you need them?

oh! I forgot they only heal relatively unknown people, no popular person has been healed by our pastors

it appears once you're popular, you can never be healed from serious diseases by our pastors, but we hear of healings everyday, unknown people getting raised from the dead, deaf hearing, blind seeing, lame walking, cancer healed etc but Ayefele is still in a wheelchair, Cobhams is still blind as he was from birth, Yemi Tella died of cancer, Dora Akunyili too

could all these televised miracles be a sham?
though i said i won't argue with your kind anymore especially you buh still this can't be ignore.. So how many of these people you mentioned above were able to swallow thier pride and find tb joshua or pastor chris, hun? Or now because they can perform miracles they should start looking for every sick person. They should now book the next flight to uk to go and heal him, ba? Stop this disgusting stuff bro, it's really really irritating. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Jeezz??!
Shebi it is the same as Cancer of the Blood?
yes from biology
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sniper12:
our fake miracle pastors wont go and heal him. same as ayefele, cobhams and other known pple. hopefully he beats it
they will go now.. You know it's thier duty to start looking for their likes up and down. They don't have any life again. Book them for the next available flight so they can go to uk to start looking for a sick person they can heal.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
dominique:
Aww sad
Hope he beats it
yes o, we just have to pray for him, he's our own, and you know our stand in keeper now is not that good.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Toks2008(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
dominique:
Aww sad
Hope he beats it

It will take a miracle and of course GOD is ever able.

Leukemia facts
Leukemia  is a cancer of blood cells (and therefore sometimes referred to as blood cancer ).

While the exact cause(s) of leukemia is not known, risk factors have been identified, including radiation exposure, certain chemotherapy for
cancer , smoking , family history of leukemia, and exposure to certain chemicals such as benzene.

Common symptoms of chronic or
acute leukemia may include
pain in the bones or joints,
swollen lymph nodes that usually don't hurt,
fevers or night sweats ,
feeling weak or tired,
bleeding and bruising easily,
frequent infections,
discomfort or swelling in the abdomen,
weight loss or loss of appetite .

Leukemias are grouped by how quickly the disease develops (acute or chronic) as well as by the type of blood cell that is affected (lymphocytes or myelocytes). The four main types of leukemia include acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL),

chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), acute myelocytic leukemia (AML), and chronic myelocytic leukemia (CML).
People with leukemia are at significantly increased risk for developing infections, anemia , and bleeding. Other symptoms and signs include easy bruising , weight loss  , night sweats, and unexplained fevers.

The diagnosis of leukemia is supported by findings of the medical history and examination, and examining blood and bone marrow samples under a microscope.

Treatment of leukemia depends on the type of leukemia, certain features of the leukemia cells, the extent of the disease, and prior history of treatment, as well as the age and health of the patient.
Most patients with leukemia are treated with chemotherapy. Some patients also may have radiation therapy and/or bone marrow transplantation.
There is no known way to prevent leukemia.

The prognosis of leukemia depends upon several factors, including the patient's age, the type of leukemia, and the extent to which the cancer has spread.

2 Likes

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by mechanics(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by id911(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
May Almighty God, the creator of Heavens and earth heal Mr. Carl and restore him to normal health. Amen
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by repogirl(f): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is sad.

1 Like

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by belcom10(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
smithsydny:
God heal him
AMEN
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by kachi08(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Weti God no fit do? I believe in miracle.... May miracle rain fall on right now IJN. Be healed in the mighty name of Jesus..... AMEN
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by smartleo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP Carl.

u
What's the meaning of this trash.rubbish heartless fellow
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by hfeetham0(f): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

oh! I forgot they only heal relatively unknown people, no popular person has been healed by our pastors

it appears once you're popular, you can never be healed from serious diseases by our pastors, but we hear of healings everyday, unknown people getting raised from the dead, deaf hearing, blind seeing, lame walking, cancer healed etc but Ayefele is still in a wheelchair, Cobhams is still blind as he was from birth, Yemi Tella died of cancer, Dora Akunyili too

could all these televised miracles be a sham?
fa bi ayyi allaahi robikumo tukaazibaani...

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by sko(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
4 mouth hehn.
IgboticGirl:
oh my God

he is healed
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by sko(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
I pray so much gets out of the mess called ill-health.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by ebereokey(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abeg come to Nigeria,meet the men of God via Prophet TB Joshua, Fr Magnus ..e dey work and the diesese will be a history by God's grace, no shaking bross
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by hopefulLandlord: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
paybak:
though i said i won't argue with your kind anymore especially you buh still this can't be ignore.. So how many of these people you mentioned above were able to swallow thier pride and find tb joshua or pastor chris, hun? Or now because they can perform miracles they should start looking for every sick person. They should now book the next flight to uk to go and heal him, ba? Stop this disgusting stuff bro, it's really really irritating. Thanks
Ayefele performs in churches a lot, "miracle churches" too

Akunyili was not only seen in kumuyi's church but also supported the ministry financially a lot

they don't need to "book a flight" to UK oh ye of little faith, read your Holy BuyBull, the centurion said "Say the word and my servant shall be healed"
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
So disheartening to read that Acute Leukemia has retired Nigerian's number one shot stopper, Carl Ikeme.

We pray for his quick recovery .

1 Like

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by buchi4us(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
May God see him through. Amen
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by SMSguru(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
RIP Carl.
You need help. I mean like seriously. Give me your reason for saying RIP to a living man?
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
God please heal and watch over our Super Eagles Goalie, Carl Ikeme. Make him healthy again.

2 Likes

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Grundig: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Cmon Carl. You can do this

1 Like

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Okies27(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

it appears once you're popular, you can never be healed from serious diseases by our pastors, but we hear of healings everyday, unknown people getting raised from the dead, deaf hearing, blind seeing, lame walking, cancer healed, "Permanent erection" healed, Robbers running away on sighting a picture of Oyedepo etc but Ayefele is still in a wheelchair, Cobhams is still blind as he was from birth, Yemi Tella died of cancer, Dora Akunyili too

could all these televised miracles be a sham
Don't be a fool. Miracles come to those who put their faith in line. Every person Christ healed was according to their faith, so, if Carl puts his faith in line he will be healed. Miracles are the acts of God made possible by desperate faith of men..
Nairaland has made little kids with no home training come here n spew trash. Be warned before you carry curse upon your head.
My prayer goes to you Carl, may God heal you in Jesus name.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by hopefulLandlord: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Okies27:
Don't be a fool. Miracles come to those who put their faith in line. Every person Christ healed was according to their faith, so, if Carl puts his faith in line he will be healed. Miracles are the acts of God made possible by desperate faith of men..
Nairaland has made little kids with no home training come here n spew trash. Be warned before you carry curse upon your head.
My prayer goes to you Carl, may God heal you in Jesus name.
I'll overlook the insults and curses, I'm may above such nonsense

you said if Ikeme has faith he would definitely be healed, tell me how that faith has been working for amputees
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by Kisser34(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Is this how we will get our Biafra?
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by SMSguru(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'll overlook the insults and curses, I'm may above such nonsense

you said if Ikeme has faith he would definitely be healed, tell me how that faith has been working for amputees
Please leave pastor abc out of this issue. Even Jesus did not heal all the sick people during His time on earth. Read your bible bro.
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
May God sends his healing powers upon Carl.

1 Like

Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
quick recovery IJN

Amen
Re: "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers by MikeB3(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ahh! What a big blow for a brilliant goalkeeper! Wish you all the best brother...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) / Anthony Joshua Celebrates His 29th Birthday With Cake (PHOTO) / De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.