Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2061149 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (1693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
This thread is so refreshing to read mostimes.. cool it's well, na money be sweet soup.

Please house, What 3.5kva or 1.5kva inverter will be recommended for a remote installation?
I'm seriously considering a hybrid one with mppt CC inbuilt, but I'm skeptical about redundancy in the system. In essence how robust or rugged are these hybrids?...should anything go wrong, batteries are left lonely till the inverter is repaired or replaced.

Also price wise which is cheaper, given all other factors being equal.

PS: Advices based on experience will be really appreciated.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
IYGEAL:

Try normal cookers. I searched for inverter cookers and couldn't find reliable ones/sources.

You can try the double burner fairly used electric cookers with glass tops or order induction cooker from Konga/Jumia.

The used cooker may consume up to 2kw for the bigger burners, depending on size. Smaller sizes consume less than 1kw. Cleaner and apparently newer ones consume less. They all cook well.

@Valto may have some for sale too.

Saw sth like dis

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
justcallmenuel:
5kw 48v Deye hybrid inverter available, # 855,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Do you have the 8kw version?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by IYGEAL(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
dollarnaira:

Saw sth like dis

This may serve your purpose as you're particular about power consumption.

Is it induction or infrared?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
IYGEAL:

This may serve your purpose as you're particular about power consumption.

Is it induction or infrared?
Induction
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by IYGEAL(m): 1:40am On Jun 23, 2022
dollarnaira:

Induction

Okay. I hope you know it doesn't cook all kinds of pots.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2022
IYGEAL:

Okay. I hope you know it doesn't cook all kinds of pots.

Pot?
Pls can u enlighten me on this?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by IYGEAL(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2022
dollarnaira:

Pot?
Pls can u enlighten me on this?

Theoritically cooks only with magnetic pots. May not be a problem if your pots either contain iron or have layers with magnetic properties.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2022
IYGEAL:

Theoritically cooks only with magnetic pots. May not be a problem if your pots either contain iron or have layers with magnetic properties.

Ok will eventually try it out first.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
ojeysky:

Do you have the 8kw version?
Yeah, 1,470,000.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by drizzypat: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
ojeysky:

Bros it's simple na, I just showed you video so you see what you need to do and I even told you to start from 2.40min. Basically, get the water, charge your battery to full and then top up with the water..... That's all na.
thanks since I'm getting good rays from the solar I was already full

On must hybrid 5kv inverter(I don't know if you know it) it showed 52.8 for 4 220ah batteries it didn't go higher than that..I then added the water as I type its at 54.8

I just wonna know does this mean the battery is good now and all I've good did good?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by sethtsadopp: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
ceaser:

Let me just chip this in. I produce excess solar electricity for the appliances that I have at the moment. So wify just woke up one day and suggested that the excess be channelled into making cold products for outside consumption. Mind you, this street and many adjoining ones have been suffering in the hands of NEPA for ages. Ńa so she rent one shop not far from the building, we come extend armoured cables to the place, purchase freezers, start Ice block, packaged water, soft drinks etc. People travel kilometers to this place just to get chilled products including ice blocks. If you make around 90k profit monthly on iced block alone, calculate how much in a year. Then come add bags of chilled packaged water sold on daily basis.

It's one year now and she has recouped thrice the money she spent in getting two deep freezers and a fridge.

Me I come dey look myself say I no think deep say I fit still make money from my power; all along what I kept thinking about was how to keep increasing my power generation, but ńa wify come think better thing for me. Two correct heads are indeed better than one.

That's interesting. I like that. If I end up having excess generation, I'm thinking of channeling it into Crypto mining. I'm sure madam wouldn't mind something like cold drinks and stuff too.

What's the total size of your bank and array.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by codeME: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Anyone interested in clean 2KVA PRAG inverter? working perfectly Price is N90,000.
I want to increase my setup.
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dapsyra(m): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
dapsyra:
Gennex Axperts MKS 5KVA/48vDC Hybrid Inverter for sale.

Specs: See nameplate screen shot below
Condition: Clean, Used, fully functional
Reason for sale: Upgrade
Price: ₦210,000 ₦190k

Still available
₦190k
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Allem(m): 3:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Please what is the specification
codeME:
Anyone interested in clean 2KVA PRAG inverter? working perfectly Price is N90,000.
I want to increase my setup.
[img][/img]
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by codeME: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Allem:
Please what is the specification

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2022
I can get one for you a very fair price. - 1,395,350

Quote me on this post/price in near future.
ojeysky:
I need Deye 8kw inverter, quote me if you have for sale or know someone that has.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2022
olopan:
I can get one for you a very fair price. - 1,395,350

Quote me on this post/price in near future.

I have gotten thanks

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by durodee(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Any update on users' experience or feedback? do you still have for sale at what cost? my interest is the 5.5kw model

futurenix:
Just 1 unit each remaining

3.2KW (pf=1) ,24V with 4000W PV,80A MPPT for 170K

3.5KW (pf=1) 24V with 5000W PV, 100A MPPT for 200K

5KW (pf=1) ,48V with 5000W PV, 80A MPPT for 250K

[b][b][b][s]5.5KW (pf=1), 48V with 6000W PV, 100A MPPT 270K.
[/s][/b][/b][/b][i]

*All with the wifi device included for monitoring with app available on Google playstore.

*Can operate without battery

*Can be used with Lithium battery (Battery bank must have BMS)

*Input PV of 120 to 450V (500Vdc Max)

*Programmable Battery equalization function

*Programmable low DC cut off voltage

*Can take surge upto twice its rated value (6400VA for 3.2KW,7000VA for 3.5KW, 11,000VA for 5.5KW) for 5 seconds

*Configurable AC/Solar Charger priority

*Configurable battery charging current

*Replaceable and available MPPT and main boards (on request)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2022
15kwh felicity lithium battery now available, #1,700,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461.

30pcs available!!!

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2022
0.5HP 24v Solar surface pump available, #120,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2022
10kwh 48v felicity lithium battery available, #1,200,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2022
220Ah Rainbow indian battery available, #120,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by felaliveson: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
HeadofNairaland:

Ok cool.
Just try save up to upgrade to lithium.

Is it true lithium gets overheat and explodes?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
3.5kva 24v foresolar inverter available, #165,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
200Ah 12v Eastman tubular batteries still available, #125,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
felaliveson:

Is it true lithium gets overheat and explodes?

Every battery (both lithium and lead acid type) will explode when overcharged. By the way, lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFePo4) is not prone to explosion. In my early days, I once have overcharged it several times without it exploding. Just that such behaviour is a sure fire way of drastically reducing the life span of the battery.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by odimbannamdi(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Has anybody ever applied for a refund on Alibaba and succeeded?

I bought 2 items from a seller. Because of the payment constraints on our cards, she had to split the amount across 7 invoices, afterwhich i paid. I finally got the 2 items and i discovered that one of the items has a factory defect. You need to press down the surrounding of the switch button before it comes on, and it goes off when you remove your hand. So I created 2 videos of the issue (one where i pressed down the surrounding of the switch button and one where i didnt) and sent to the seller. She was suggesting that i open the item and check for any loose ends or soldering, but i am having none of it as this should be a working item, plus who will pay for the repairs and what if it is even unrepairable?

On those basis, i am applying for a refund on 4 of the invoices (which will then be more than the price of one unit by about 5usd). I understand that this could a dicey issue and i need to be careful with my words and evidences i present so the case doesnt go against me.

Has anyone done this before? How did you about it? How would you advise i proceed in this situation? What could be the likely outcome.

Men and brethren, abeg advise me.

Thanks!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
HURRY!

Mecury power inverter up for sale
2.4kva 1440w 24 volt

Condition: Sparingly used<>works like new

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

SOLD!

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
odimbannamdi:
Has anybody ever applied for a refund on Alibaba and succeeded?

I bought 2 items from a seller. Because of the payment constraints on our cards, she had to split the amount across 7 invoices, afterwhich i paid. I finally got the 2 items and i discovered that one of the items has a factory defect. You need to press down the surrounding of the switch button before it comes on, and it goes off when you remove your hand. So I created 2 videos of the issue (one where i pressed down the surrounding of the switch button and one where i didnt) and sent to the seller. She was suggesting that i open the item and check for any loose ends or soldering, but i am having none of it as this should be a working item, plus who will pay for the repairs and what if it is even unrepairable?

On those basis, i am applying for a refund on 4 of the invoices (which will then be more than the price of one unit by about 5usd). I understand that this could a dicey issue and i need to be careful with my words and evidences i present so the case doesnt go against me.

Has anyone done this before? How did you about it? How would you advise i proceed in this situation? What could be the likely outcome.

Men and brethren, abeg advise me.

Thanks!

She was right with:

check for any loose ends or soldering

What u are having is just partial contact.
As for me I just fix it. I doubt if u will get a refund bc it is just a dot of soldering. What if she request u return the item at ur own cost and she eventually fix it and return back to you....bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Feshizzy(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
dollarnaira:

She was right with:

check for any loose ends or soldering

What u are having is just partial contact.
As for me I just fix it. I doubt if u will get a refund bc it is just a dot of soldering. What if she request u return the item at ur own cost and she eventually fix it and return back to you....bla bla bla

Once he opens it, he has voided warranty,
You seem not to understand what a factory defect is?
The problem can be bigger than a "just dot of soldering"
Which brings me to you saying you have no clue on electronics,
A dot of soldering doesn't fix a push button.
It brings more harm than good.

Don't give advise base on ignorance
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Feshizzy:

Once he opens it, he has voided warranty,
You seem not to understand what a factory defect is?
The problem can be bigger than a "just dot of soldering"
Which brings me to you saying you have no clue on electronics,
A dot of soldering doesn't fix a push button.
It brings more harm than good.

Don't give advise base on ignorance

Thank u for being ignorant sir.
Your last line is not needed.

You weren't qouted sir.

By the way check this:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (1693) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: misB, emmaniche and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.