Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2070949 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (1697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by obinna37(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
pcoolioz:
Has anybody ever done business with @valto or ordered anything from him? Considering buying an inverter from him
I've bought inverter from him,and he delivered, you're good to go
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by saint2ace(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
pcoolioz:
Has anybody ever done business with @valto or ordered anything from him? Considering buying an inverter from him

@Valto is a trusted seller and a regular contributor to this thread, so u're good to go. Deal with no fears, u're definitely covered. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
saint2ace:

@Valto is a trusted seller and a regular contributor to this thread, so u're good to go. Deal with no fears, u're definitely covered. Cheers

Such comment is what RE newbies need to make purchase from any seller.

I implore other sellers to emulate @Valto's positive step based on RE.

Sellers should note that even if a client bought something valued at 1000, such client has the tendency to purchase or even refer clients to purchase goods valued 1,000,000. But if the first deal went wrong, then the possibility of getting purchase worth such amount from that client in question is already thrown out.

There's a reason why good/reputable name is better than ill gotten wealth.

Honesty and integrity is the key to sustainable wealth in business!

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 1:43am On Oct 13, 2022
Welcome back to the fold boss grin

I knew Bosch prices would drive you back home - quite pricey for the features and sketchy provenance here in Nigeria.

Yes I think P20S was written on the carton but not the actual tool itself.

Picture of label on the drill body below and I can also link you to my source (please PM)

mctfopt:

Sorry chief for bothering you, what's the model of that your Ingco? Is it P20S?

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 5:46am On Oct 13, 2022
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Welcome back to the fold boss grin

I knew Bosch prices would drive you back home - quite pricey for the features and sketchy provenance here in Nigeria.

Yes I think P20S was written on the carton but not the actual tool itself.

Picture of label on the drill body below and I can also link you to my source (please PM)

Thanks a lot. Already made payment for a P20S. Was wondering if I made the right choice.

If course the Bosch price is strictly for professionals which I ain't one grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2022
Contact valto if he has in stock
temizeee:
Good evening house, anyone with used 12v pure sine wave inverter that is up for sale here

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Kabawhat: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2022
I bought 4* 100 ah sealed lead acid battery for my uncle although he has been using the battery for almost a year before selling it to me to buy tubular batteries, since I got the battery for more than 6 month I was not able to buy solar panel and other necessary material to set it up due some reason, now I notice some white stuff around the top side battery container, abegi what are the changes that this buy are not weak

Am planning to solar panels(4*200w) and 60a mppt controller this month
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2022
Kabawhat:
I bought 4* 100 ah sealed lead acid battery for my uncle although he has been using the battery for almost a year before selling it to me to buy tubular batteries, since I got the battery for more than 6 month I was not able to buy solar panel and other necessary material to set it up due some reason, now I notice some white stuff around the top side battery container, abegi what are the changes that this buy are not weak

Am planning to solar panels(4*200w) and 60a mppt controller this month

Battery(ies) should be the last component to buy in solar(especially lead acid).
Used lead acid battery is not, most of the time a good buy. Those batteries are already on a decline.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dejidotun2000(m): 8:05am On Oct 13, 2022
How much did you pay for this ?
mctfopt:

Thanks a lot. Already made payment for a P20S.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2022
desiji:

...ask a boy of 19 to come and cheack and you called him an installer,
must be dreaming. mind you he came to my house if i anted to scam you will i do that you must have lost something in your oblongata, even gave the poor boy money for tansport

cry God abeg o! haba....omo, this money ehn, nobody go carry am commot from this world chairman. Be humble or atleast modest in your choice of words.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by desiji: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2022
This is going to be my last answer on the Topic, your boy came told me you were a radionic and switched to inverter installation, it is all good never had issues with that if the person would be been a seasoned installer we only need to say sir can we install the board and test.
Secondly you know we called on video i know you arein Ibadan even entertained the boy, harm a boy whose my first Son have a son older than him.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by desiji: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2022
Changed the board

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by desiji: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2022
the new board

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by desiji: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Tested

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by desiji: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2022
working

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by efuro(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2022
TechGeek777:

Such comment is what RE newbies need to make purchase from any seller.

I implore other sellers to emulate @Valto's positive step based on RE.

Sellers should note that even if a client bought something valued at 1000, such client has the tendency to purchase or even refer clients to purchase goods valued 1,000,000. But if the first deal went wrong, then the possibility of getting purchase worth such amount from that client in question is already thrown out.

There's a reason why good/reputable name is better than ill gotten wealth.

Honesty and integrity is the key to sustainable wealth in business!

i agree with u. BUT
the issue i find wit many sellers is their return policies /warranty.
few of them that has good warranty like JUO have suffered badly from unscrupulous, highly untruthful, dishonest, crooked buyers too...

the whole tin just tire me jare!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tsiriman(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2022
pcoolioz:

I've bought a charger from him before, delivered with no issues.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Kabawhat: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2022
Oshomo12:

Battery(ies) should be the last component to buy in solar(especially lead acid).
Used lead acid battery is not, most of the time a good buy. Those batteries are already on a decline.

Yeah sure boss you are right it's actually my first solar build and he gave me the battery at a giveway price that why....
Am planning to switch to Lifep04 battery any time in the future, this is just a starter boss
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by litaninja(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
Are you actually serious right now?
Omo, na wa o. So the person that wanted to buy is to be blamed for this? You never made it apparent that there was any issue with the inverter, whether you had other things to do or otherwise.
Did he ask for an MPPT board as "Jara"? Abi which kain yarnz be this now?

desiji:

i think you have completely lost it, when we talked i told you how much you wanted to buy a MPP 8kw inverter for 450k which i already know i was going to fix because the display board was defective i had other things doing which i couldn't fix i wanted to give an mppt board as JARA and you are here ranting you must totally delusional saying what you did, ask a boy of 19 to come and cheack and you called him an installer,
must be dreaming. mind you he came to my house if i anted to scam you will i do that you must have lost something in your oblongata, even gave the poor boy money for tansport

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
efuro:

i agree with u. BUT
the issue i find wit many sellers is their return policies /warranty.
few of them that has good warranty like JUO have suffered badly from unscrupulous, highly untruthful, dishonest, crooked buyers too...

the whole tin just tire me jare!

Why does JUO not post items he sells like others does?

Contributing to thread and posting items are inseparable.

Also more awareness need to be created regarding LFP as we have thousands reading this thread on daily basis.

Some are even afraid to ask questions on public forum or don't even know how to ask or where to start asking from.

@JUO post your items and prices alongside.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
TechGeek777:

Why does JUO not post items he sells like others does?

Contributing to thread and posting items are inseparable.

Also more awareness need to be created regarding LFP as we have thousands reading this thread on daily basis.

Some are even afraid to ask questions on public forum or don't even know how to ask or where to start asking from.

@JUO post your items and prices alongside.
all Fangpusun products are available

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
adrusa:

Anyone trying to buy this from this guy should be careful and do their due diligence.
I just wasted 10K trying to buy it only to realise that the inverter is not functioning and will need to be repaired.
I contacted the guy and we agreed on a price. I then sent an installer to go and test the inverter and bring it back to Ibadan for me. That is when the story changed. It was a good thing that I sent an installer who asked for a test, a different person could have brought a non-functional inverter back home for 450K.

People who are part of this fraternity need to be upfront about the condition of whatever they are selling, otherwise it will look like a scam.
This is bad. Let's hear from the other party.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
mctfopt:

Why do Nigerians hide the very thing that could be a deal breaker in a deal? What happens to stating the true nature of the item allowing the buyer to decide to buy or not? Must everything be scammy in nature? Dang. I tire.

It's bad tbh.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Available now

Qcells 340w mono brand new - 96k

Call/chat - 08117398294

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Let no man deceive you boss.

The Ingco you got is rated for industrial use so fire away with full confidence - I have used many a drill - Bosch is overpriced in my opinion.

Instead of a Bosch, I would just fork out a little more cash and buy a Makita, worst case a Dewalt or similar US workman brand.

mctfopt:

Thanks a lot. Already made payment for a P20S. Was wondering if I made the right choice.

If course the Bosch price is strictly for professionals which I ain't one grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
desiji:
the new board

By the way, this is not the MPPT board, this is the inverter control board. What happened to it? Was the inverter struck by lightning?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by desiji: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
I have know you are a radionick because i told you i am conly changing the display board the MPPT board was sent to my base as means of pacifying and i told you i am adding it on top as jara because i don't need it.
I am done with you. Just read the conversation,
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
desiji:
I have know you are a radionick because i told you i am conly changing the display board the MPPT board was sent to my base as means of pacifying and i told you i am adding it on top as jara because i don't need it.
I am done with you. Just read the conversation,

I believe "radionics" are great people, but I'm not a "radionic". Though I sometimes wish I'm one so that I can do my DIY soldering very well. Maybe another life. Who knows. grin

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mank1234(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Na wa o. So who do we trust again in this country. Buy from a Nigerian online, he'll send the worst goods to you or he'll inflate the price if he suspects you don't know the price. We are very very greedy and cunny.

adrusa:

I'm not going to get into silly name calling with you. That will be beneath me.

A boy of 19 is a man. He is a qualified installer. Maybe you think that people need to be 100 before they can become an installer. By the way, how did you know his age?

Yes, you apparently wanted to scam me. Thank God I sent someone who knew what to do.

Please deny any of these facts.

1. You advertised the inverter for sale. No indication that anything was wrong with it.

2. I dropped my number and asked you to contact me.

3. You called me to negotiate the sale. We negotiated 450k.

4. During the call and several other calls thereafter, you never mentioned that anything was wrong with the inverter.

5. You actually told me that you used it only for about a month.

6. I asked you to tell me when you will be available. You said from Tuesday.

7. On Tuesday morning, I called you to confirm if you are available. You said yes.

8. Just before the guy set out I called you to ask for the address. You gave it to me.

9. At no time during all these interactions did you mention that the inverter was not working.

10. It was only when the guy asked to test the inverter that you started telling him stories.

11. When he called to tell me, I called you back to confirm and you said you needed to replace one board and fix the display. You then asked if I wanted all these fixed and that you will not take 450k anymore, but 500k once you fixed it up.

12. Having seen that you are not reliable, I asked the guy to leave the place immediately. I was even scared you may harm him. I waited until he was on his way back to Ibadan before I shared my experience here.

Finally, I shared my experience simply to warn others who may make the same mistake I almost made. I thought that you are a honest person and you posed no threat of fraud. I was going to send my younger brother with no knowledge of inverter to come and pick it up. I suspect that you would have just packed the damaged inverter for him to bring for me.

I will refrain from responding to other needless comments you made. You clearly intended to dupe me, otherwise, you had many opportunities to come clean about the state of the inverter.

If you had intended to repair it before giving it to me, you wouldn't have allowed me to send someone from Ibadan only to start telling him stories. You wouldn't have also changed the price when you offered to repair it.

I hope that I have created enough awareness for anyone hoping to buy this or any other thing from you; they must shine their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Smartcell_Nuggets

If a prospect is looking at Lifepo4 which is a better Option If he has the budget for it.. wouldn't suggest 10kwh at all .. there are only few lifepo4 rated 10kwh that are actually rated 10kwh .. He might be having issues with Power drain before the 8 hours on each cycle..

Best best is either he picks at 48V 15kwh lifepo4 or Stack up 2 units of 48V 7.5kwh lifepo4..

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2022
adrusa:

I'm not going to get into silly name calling with you. That will be beneath me.

A boy of 19 is a man. He is a qualified installer. Maybe you think that people need to be 100 before they can become an installer. By the way, how did you know his age?

Yes, you apparently wanted to scam me. Thank God I sent someone who knew what to do.

Please deny any of these facts.

1. You advertised the inverter for sale. No indication that anything was wrong with it.

2. I dropped my number and asked you to contact me.

3. You called me to negotiate the sale. We negotiated 450k.

4. During the call and several other calls thereafter, you never mentioned that anything was wrong with the inverter.

5. You actually told me that you used it only for about a month

6. I asked you to tell me when you will be available. You said from Tuesday.

7. On Tuesday morning, I called you to confirm if you are available. You said yes.

8. Just before the guy set out I called you to ask for the address. You gave it to me.

9. At no time during all these interactions did you mention that the inverter was not working.

10. It was only when the guy asked to test the inverter that you started telling him stories.

11. When he called to tell me, I called you back to confirm and you said you needed to replace one board and fix the display. You then asked if I wanted all these fixed and that you will not take 450k anymore, but 500k once you fixed it up.

12. Having seen that you are not reliable, I asked the guy to leave the place immediately. I was even scared you may harm him. I waited until he was on his way back to Ibadan before I shared my experience here.

Finally, I shared my experience simply to warn others who may make the same mistake I almost made. I thought that you are a honest person and you posed no threat of fraud. I was going to send my younger brother with no knowledge of inverter to come and pick it up. I suspect that you would have just packed the damaged inverter for him to bring for me.

I will refrain from responding to other needless comments you made. You clearly intended to dupe me, otherwise, you had many opportunities to come clean about the state of the inverter.

If you had intended to repair it before giving it to me, you wouldn't have allowed me to send someone from Ibadan only to start telling him stories. You wouldn't have also changed the price when you offered to repair it.

I hope that I have created enough awareness for anyone hoping to buy this or any other thing from you; they must shine their eyes.

Very clear various intentional moves to sell a dead inverter and don't believe the 1 month use is true as I remember when he posted about that inverter in active use over a year ago[1]

[1] https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta/1035#104595139

That is not cool @desiji lots of loose ends really. I think we have chatted about MPP off NL before? But Bro on this particular mater you could have done better.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by efuro(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Oshomo12:

hmm batteries die over time LA or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy7nW5AEcBQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17FwTKBlwx0

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (1697) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Juokorow(m), clementjava, Sapiosexuality(m), S4SOLOMON4(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.