Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2070184 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (1697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2022
temizeee:
Good evening house, anyone with used 12v pure sine wave inverter that is up for sale here

How's everything Chief .....
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2022
Please who can help professionally repair this ebike battery pack?

I want to dissassemble it, spot weld the connections and replace the BMS.

Kindly PM me on 0808 [One One] [44442] if you are able to do the job.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by desiji: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2022
ojeysky:

Very clear various intentional moves to sell a dead inverter and don't believe the 1 month use is true as I remember when he posted about that inverter in active use over a year ago[1]

[1] https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta/1035#104595139

That is not cool @desiji lots of loose ends really. I think we have chatted about MPP off NL before? But Bro on this particular mater you could have done better.
Mr can you go back and do your review properly the one we had offered was a 5kw MS this is an 8048MS, the display when bad on me couldn't do any thing with it hanged the 5Kw back and de-commisioned the 8 Max. Internet men this is totally crazy. Had two of the MPP which was parelled into 10kw told you the 4048ms was brought from base. what is wrong with you internet trolls self.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by desiji: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2022
men this is very silly sitting behind a keyboard and saying nonesense

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2022
desiji:
Mr can you go back and do your review properly the one we had offered was a 5kw MS this is an 8048MS, the display when bad on me couldn't do any thing with it hanged the 5Kw back and de-commisioned the 8 Max. Internet men this is totally crazy. Had two of the MPP which was parelled into 10kw told you the 4048ms was brought from base. what is wrong with you internet trolls self.

Don't be childish and please don't play around with words and do stop your name calling. I don't understand who is talking about the ones you earlier paralleled. Here is the summary:

1. You had 2 MPP in parallel years back
2. You bought the 8kw as a replacement and shared on this thread August last year
3. You shared this month that you moved to victron and selling the 8kw MPP.
4. According to ardusa you claimed the 8kw was only used for a month(which you have not rebuffed) and I was saying that isn't right since you posted same inverter a year ago

Anyway everyman should make his independent opinion about your actions and reaction to deal with you in future (same applicable to us all).

Finally please note that no one is your boy here and be very mindful of your choice of words.

11 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by saint2ace(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
desiji:

Oga this is uncalled for and uncouth in my opinion, for each response you give here, I feel disheartened as to your choice of words and Ur reactions to things as they unfold.

These issues could have been resolved at the back end with a simple "I'm sorry for the communication errors, @adrusa can we pls relate offline". Simple

The above could have squashed the issue once and for all, leaving "two mature minded individuals" to sort out their business.

However, am awe-strucking that you have allowed a simple matter to degenerate and you have unwilling made several enemies along the way.

My little advice to you would be that you get off Ur high horse and handle this matter a little bit more maturely. Remember the internet never forgets.

Cheers........

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by saint2ace(m): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
ojeysky:

Don't be childish and please don't play around with words and do stop your name calling. I don't understand who is talking about the ones you earlier paralleled. Here is the summary:

1. You had 2 MPP in parallel years back
2. You bought the 8kw as a replacement and shared on this thread August last year
3. You shared this month that you moved to victron and selling the 8kw MPP.
4. According to ardusa you claimed the 8kw was only used for a month(which you have not rebuffed) and I was saying that isn't right since you posted same inverter a year ago

Anyway everyman should make his independent opinion about your actions and reaction to deal with you in future (same applicable to us all).

Finally please note that no one is your boy here and be very mindful of your choice of words.

Please boss let's allow this matter die and give peace a chance. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by temizeee(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
kiekie1:

How's everything Chief .....
Fine fine my oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
temizeee:

Fine fine my oga at the top

smiley

How's your pure sinewave system performing?
Nevertheless, we still got transformer based Indian pure sinewave 1kva , 1.1kva "inbuilt mppt" , 2kva 2.5kva , 3.5kva upwards inverter systems available for quick delivery/ dispatch. One year standard warranty ...

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by somebody02: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
I need this type of charger or something better.
Anyone who has for sale should please quote me.

Thanks.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
ojeysky:

Very clear various intentional moves to sell a dead inverter and don't believe the 1 month use is true as I remember when he posted about that inverter in active use over a year ago[1]

[1] https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta/1035#104595139

That is not cool @desiji lots of loose ends really. I think we have chatted about MPP off NL before? But Bro on this particular mater you could have done better.

Wow! @the bolded! Just Wow!

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Let no man deceive you boss.

The Ingco you got is rated for industrial use so fire away with full confidence - I have used many a drill - Bosch is overpriced in my opinion.

Instead of a Bosch, I would just fork out a little more cash and buy a Makita, worst case a Dewalt or similar US workman brand.

I've gotten the drill.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
dejidotun2000:
How much did you pay for this ?

₦55,000
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Please who can help professionally repair this ebike battery pack?

I want to dissassemble it, spot weld the connections and replace the BMS.

Kindly PM me on 0808 [One One] [44442] if you are able to do the job.

I changed mine to lifepo4. Life's has never been this sweet. Constant torque due to low voltage sag, ability to charge at a faster amp. The only downside, it's bulkier grin

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by desiji: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
saint2ace:

Oga this is uncalled for and uncouth in my opinion, for each response you give here, I feel disheartened as to your choice of words and Ur reactions to things as they unfold.

These issues could have been resolved at the back end with a simple "I'm sorry for the communication errors, @adrusa can we pls relate offline". Simple

The above could have squashed the issue once and for all, leaving "two mature minded individuals" to sort out their business.

However, am awe-strucking that you have allowed a simple matter to degenerate and you have unwilling made several enemies along the way.

My little advice to you would be that you get off Ur high horse and handle this matter a little bit more maturely. Remember the internet never forgets.

Cheers........
it wouldn't have even not degenerated to this if the Adrusa guy should during the converstaion asked what really went down would have willing and gladly explained and told him if he is unsure to get in touch he had my both Naija and German nr: but internet trolls took it and ran with it without even understanding what went down, now someone is even privy to my hardware and how my hardware is either mounted or unmounted. this is going to be my last mention on this i willing to pay anybody to come over to my plae test and see if whatever i have witten is legitim or not. end of story
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by coldcandy: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
desiji:
it wouldn't have even not degenerated to this if the Adrusa guy should during the converstaion asked what really went down would have willing and gladly explained and told him if he is unsure to get in touch he had my both Naija and German nr: but internet trolls took it and ran with it without even understanding what went down, now someone is even privy to my hardware and how my hardware is either mounted or unmounted. this is going to be my last mention on this i willing to pay anybody to come over to my plae test and see if whatever i have witten is legitim or not. end of story

Pls just shut up! You are so irritating.

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tsiriman(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
desiji:

Everyone one can clearly see what you tried to do, you have refused to show remorse and allow the matter rest.
My advise is please don't try to defraud another person.

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Prince3(m): 1:37am On Oct 15, 2022
kiekie1:
SOLAR INVERTER UP FOR SALE!!

Wall mount pure sinewave hybrid inverter .

Capacity: 2000w 24v
Power Factor: 1
Surge capacity: 4000 watts
Inbuilt solar mppt : 60a
Inbuilt AC charger : 60a
Lithium, tubular, AGM battery compatible.
Programmable LCD: User friendly
Output: Pure sine wave

The hybrid power system can comfortably power your 1 horsepower AC , Water pump , refrigerator/ freezer , fans, lightening points & basic load's.

Condition: Neatly used. Never been worked on
Location: Lagos state . We dispatch to any state at buyer's expense .

Price: N150,000

SOLD!!!

For further enquiry & transaction
Contact;
CALL:: 081-350-31951

I thought pure sine wave is different from hybrid inverter. How urs bears both names
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DamianX: 2:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Hello pros in the house. What is the recommendation and what will it cost me to power and ultrawide monitor, CPU, led light bulbs, speakers, PS5, charge gadgets, Basically a home work station for atleast 16 hours when there is an outage. The power condition here is good just that sometimes total blackout can last for 3-5 days so I want a backup solar system that will serve me through my daily activities.

Something like this...

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by truthbetold22: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2022
desiji:

This guy is a complete slowpoke. Let’s just say it how it is and rest. What is all this defense for? You may not have had the intention to scam him but you sure weren’t upfront about the condition of the inverter. Wether u wanted to give him a new board or not is after the fact.

Simply accept it as it is rather than spewing rubbish; what is in your hardware mounting or unmounting that we have not seen on google before?

You called the installer a small boy, called the buyer a radionic, what that has to do with buying inverter is what I don’t know? Some of you think old age is enough reason to be condescending or disrespectful. Your age is in your pocket, this is a public forum. There are foolish old men and wise young boys so be guided!!

Which kind over bloated self importance be this?

12 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ola28: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=ola28 post=117496459]Hello house.

7 pieces of USED 300w poly yingli solar panel available @55K each.

Ola 0 9 0 5 7 2 8 5 i5 9 2[/quote

Still available
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
ojeysky:

Sonoff still available for sale 8500 per unit

A few still available
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by samir101ng(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
truthbetold22:

This guy is a complete slowpoke. Let’s just say it how it is and rest. What is all this defense for? You may not have had the intention to scam him but you sure weren’t upfront about the condition of the inverter. Wether u wanted to give him a new board or not is after the fact.

Simply accept it as it is rather than spewing rubbish; what is in your hardware mounting or unmounting that we have not seen on google before?

You called the installer a small boy, called the buyer a radionic, what that has to do with buying inverter is what I don’t know? Some of you think old age is enough reason to be condescending or disrespectful. Your age is in your pocket, this is a public forum. There are foolish old men and wise young boys so be guided!!

Which kind over bloated self importance be this?

Dude has totally just lost it in my opinion. Just thrashed his self respect and worth on this platform. And the internet never forgets. Just tarnished his image with all the unnecessary name calling and poor attempts to deflect from the truth. To add salt to injury, calling all the people that have commented rightfully against him as "internet trolls" grin grin grin Chai !!! It is well with us. Nothing wey we no see for this thread sha.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by samir101ng(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
DamianX:
Hello pros in the house. What is the recommendation and what will it cost me to power and ultrawide monitor, CPU, led light bulbs, speakers, PS5, charge gadgets, Basically a home work station for atleast 16 hours when there is an outage. The power condition here is good just that sometimes total blackout can last for 3-5 days so I want a backup solar system that will serve me through my daily activities.

Something like this...

You will have to do an energy audit of all the things you want to power. Check the rated power draw on the power supply and total it up times the number of hours you want to run them for. The figure you get will determine the system setup you will need. Do you intend to get a setup with charging from solar panels or do you want to charge from the grid alone ? Also for your budget LifeP04 or Lead Acid ? Since there are no major loads for you to run, a basic 3.5kva 24v system should be enough to do the job. If you add a 24v 280ah LifeP04 battery pack, you should be golden.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) .

12v 200a .... N23,000
12v 150a.....N17,000
12v 100a.......N11,000
2v 500a ......N6,000

Free pickup within some parts of Lagos mainland ! Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver (shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ..

Contact,
CALL:: 081-350-31951

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
DamianX:

Something like this...

Call/chat - 08117398294
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by samir101ng(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2022
Moving onto other news.......

Morning Star have just launched a new range of products upgrading their solar charge controllers and introducing a new range of inverters. O boy, Morning Star have really gone all out on this. They increased the voltage of their flagship charge controller from 150v to 200v and increased the amperage from 60ah to 100ah finally catching up to Victron. They also added Bluetooth and wifi finally. Their new range of inverters is fanless people and over built Morning Star standard to handle and operate in rugged areas and high temperatures. Check them out in the link https://www.morningstarcorp.com/new-products-fall-2022/

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by samir101ng(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2022
See better product.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2022

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by obinna37(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=Valto post=117628558][/quote]can any of this inverter carry fridge or freezer and other loads
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2022
obinna37:
can any of this inverter carry fridge or freezer and other loads
depending on your fridge wattage the 1600w can and the 2000w version will carry any fridge. but do note, it is inverter only, no charger.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Good news all around!

I used to be somewhat of a MorningStar fan boy before porting to Lithium and leaving them behind (tearfully) because they had limited support for Lithium chemistries and poor handling of battery disconnects

However, these products or concepts from MorningStar are not so new, they have had a 300w SureSine inverter for some years now and even demoed their bigger inverters in Nigeria (@Richmond had a few units to test I believe). Also they have had a 600v 60a Charge controller that could be parallel stacked with little extra equipment (same as their standard 150v/60a CCs) so fairly ahead of Victron in that area.

Just to set the right base as we evaluate how far they have come.

samir101ng:
Moving onto other news.......

Morning Star have just launched a new range of products upgrading their solar charge controllers and introducing a new range of inverters. O boy, Morning Star have really gone all out on this. They increased the voltage of their flagship charge controller from 150v to 200v and increased the amperage from 60ah to 100ah finally catching up to Victron. They also added Bluetooth and wifi finally. Their new range of inverters is fanless people and over built Morning Star standard to handle and operate in rugged areas and high temperatures. Check them out in the link https://www.morningstarcorp.com/new-products-fall-2022/

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (1697) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: zenith4biz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.