Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2107200 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (1720) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 8:50pm On May 10
TechGeek777:

Bro, get SMS it's cheaper and better IMO.

SMS Now have four Chinese repairers in Alaba, according post I sae yesterday from their official Facebook page.

Nominal Voltage Range: 240v(for 12v/24v/48v)

12v PV Voltage Range: 30v - 400v(same as max voc)

24v PV Voltage Range: 60v - 450v
48v PV Voltage Range: 60v - 450v

Max Voc(500vdc) for 24v & 48 respectively

Ok. Any idea the cost of 3.6kva 24v?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 10:58pm On May 10
mctfopt:

Ok. Any idea the cost of 3.6kva 24v?

As at Feb it was 340k, maybe eh fit don reach 400k by now.

search for SMS Sunmate on facebook to reach to them.

But keep us posted on the latest price.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by odimbannamdi(m): 11:23pm On May 10
swagifted:
If the demand for electric cars continue at its current trajectory, panels and inverter will see an increase in price if supply cannot keep up... As i de talk to you 7 units of toyota pure electric just arrived abuja... My shipping agent in lagos say he has 38 units of chinese electric cars to send to abuja this coming week(he drives a tesla himself).

This Baba, how you take dey know all these things?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by litaninja(m): 3:39am On May 11
Funny thing is, I wish I were wrong cry

swagifted:
Chairman, You win.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 3:43am On May 11
odimbannamdi:

This Baba, how you take dey know all these things?
in some African countries petrol is selling for over 1 dollar per liter.... Which is almost 1400 naira today.... All these fuel queues in the last few days or weeks will clear immediately they change thier price to 1400 or more.... Which means cars with 80 liters tank (use Lexus LX for example), will need 112,000 naira for every full tank. U never add fuel for 2nd or 3rd family car if any....the electricity madness that happened in February and March really drove up the installation of massive scale solar and now a lot of families are generating far more excess than they consume.... Couple with BAND A cost.... It only makes sense to add electric mobility. Not only are you generating energy to run your house electrical loads... U are also generating to run your cars...this makes solar energy payback quicker.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 4:09am On May 11
litaninja:
Funny thing is, I wish I were wrong cry

in 2018 i went for a course in lagos in an institute called "Applied engineering technology initiative" (AETI)... Its just before iponri Bridge off bode thomas in surulere.,...the course i did was "Industrial Automation".... All i can say is that we have high quality Nigerian engineers. And they are not intimidated by societal negativity....they are highly passionate about replicating solutions that have worked in advanced countries, na to dd learn everyday till its perfect...

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 4:40am On May 11
Toyota BZ 4X full electric with 400km range.... 71Kwh battery.the car is Already in abuja with customs fully paid. Seven units available going for 90million each..... Stack up your solar my brethren...

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by frebor(m): 9:33am On May 11
ibietela2:
Can foreign Inverters work in Nigeria? Those sold on Amazon

Like this one https://www.amazon.com/PowMr-Inverter-220-230V-Controller-LiFePO4/dp/B0CGMKK354/

Why go through the hassle, this will cost about 900k when there are plenty options available here.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by frebor(m): 9:35am On May 11
ojesymsym:
Does anyone think it is possible to repurpose a hybrid car to have a charging port to be able to charge the batteries?

If this is possible, a DIY person may be able to have a cheaper electric car.

Oyinbo wey design am like that sabi wetin dem do. What your looking for is a PHEV, plug in hybrid.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Edrizz(m): 11:05am On May 11
[quote author=HeavenlyBang post=129875293]

Jinko 580w. 11.68A NOCT ISC. STC ISC is 14A.

What's the max current you've gotten at peak hour
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:10am On May 11
[quote author=Edrizz post=129897056][/quote]

9A or thereabouts.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 11:11am On May 11
The 4000 metric ton daily lithium processing plant in nassarwa state have been inaugrated.. Over 1000 indigenes employed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h52Jow-ttcQ?si=woR5xf09LvrBNAMt
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 11:34am On May 11
TechGeek777:

As at Feb it was 340k, maybe eh fit don reach 400k by now.

search for SMS Sunmate on facebook to reach to them.

But keep us posted on the latest price.

Ok. Thank you.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 11:36am On May 11
swagifted:
Toyota BZ 4X full electric with 400km range.... 71Kwh battery.the car is Already in abuja with customs fully paid. Seven units available going for 90million each..... Stack up your solar my brethren...

This one looks cool. I hope they have after sales support. I'm DIYing my way through in my ebike as I have zero after sales service. I know I won't get any though when I imported it smiley
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 12:29pm On May 11
mctfopt:

This one looks cool. I hope they have after sales support. I'm DIYing my way through in my ebike as I have zero after sales service. I know I won't get any though when I imported it smiley
many years ago if you search "electric vehicle charger" for jiji you go see many vendors wey de sell am....is there anything Nigerians cannot import?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 3:46pm On May 11
swagifted:
many years ago if you search "electric vehicle charger" for jiji you go see many vendors wey de sell am....is there anything Nigerians cannot import?

Lol. That is business.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 4:11pm On May 11
swagifted:
changan UNi-V.... 2 liter engine with 18.4KWh LFP battery... Using only battery is rated for up to 130KM before petrol engine kicks on....just 75 million naira....

This is looking nice.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:58pm On May 11
Any link to SMS hybrid inverter store or any legit seller here? Thanks.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by moneyest(m): 5:29pm On May 11
Homaya pro s4000 and spf 5000es which is better?

@jonescosmos
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Drgreatone: 5:31pm On May 11
Sapiosexuality:
Any link to SMS hybrid inverter store or any legit seller here? Thanks.
Contact @zeestone99
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Drgreatone: 5:34pm On May 11
I once mentioned here abt how my panels which are facing south have the sun shining behind it. Are there other things to look out for when installing panels esp with slanting rooflines. While the sun shines on the southern side of one's house, its facing the north of another
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:55pm On May 11
Drgreatone:

Contact @zeestone99
Thanks. Found already.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 6:48pm On May 11
swagifted:
Nigerian customs no get joy na why o, but this one na plug in hybrid.... When u add the range from driving on only fuel it will increase...
Wetin Nigerian customs do you?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 6:54pm On May 11
swagifted:
Electric cars na battery and electric motors... You are telling me that this two things are more complex than everything we have achieved in this country? Dantata group have just launched a lithium mining and procesing plant... That is a step... Auxano Nigeria limited assembles solar panels in Nigeria.... That is another step.... Valto for this thread de couple battery... Little steps here and there and soon we will be running. I believe in the endeavours of Patriotic citizens....some years ago i know people that never believed in solar... Steady diesel burning.... Now things have changed.... If Nigerians don't drive electric cars, our future engineers won't have one to work on and gather experience till we get it right like the chinese.
The highest we can do is to assemble and repair.
It will be very hard for us to manufacturer not because we can't do it but simple because there is no enabling environment including the negative government's policy.
Boss, there are a lot of barriers
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 6:58pm On May 11
litaninja:
I promise you, electric cars are more than battery and motors.

Your future software engineers to build the brains of the electric cars are being arrested / kidnapped by your police for owning computers and eventually leave the country frustrated sir.

Nigeria is trying to build a house from window level.

No electricity, no steel industry, no structured vocational sector to write home about, no water, no health care, no security, no roads / access to raw materials, no communication backbone but wants to jump to manufacturing electric cars. How?

Dantata, mining / processing and then what next, lithium is taken away to where value is added and then @Valto re-imports as already manufactured cells, imports manufactured BMS, puts together and sells at a markup. What next? Nigeria has been doing that for decades, still sliding backwards economically.

Auxano imports everything puts together and sells at a markup, still leaving naija net shortchanged. How does that help?

Until those fundamentals I listed earlier are sorted, the country will country dance around in the mud pit. No be curse, na fact.

Those issues will never be sorted out because our leaders are benefitted more from the current situation.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 7:07pm On May 11
isangjohnson:

Wetin Nigerian customs do you?
as na green car there is no special treatment, the rates de charge is same with petrol cars
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 7:14pm On May 11
swagifted:
as na green car there is no special treatment, the rates de charge is same with petrol cars
Customs is loosing nothing here, just there to implement the policy by making sure that the appropriate duty is paid....... The duty should even be cheaper for the green cars but the government fiscal policy left it that way
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by toscotech(m): 8:06pm On May 11
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks. Found already.

I also need from who did you get it
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:09pm On May 11
toscotech:

I also need from who did you get it
Not SMS. I contacted SAKO on WhatsApp.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by toscotech(m): 8:15pm On May 11
Sapiosexuality:
Not SMS. I contacted SAKO on WhatsApp.

Hope the ṣáko is not tó much for price
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:56pm On May 11
toscotech:

Hope the ṣáko is not tó much for price
Considering the prices I got on Jiji, it's better.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by durodee(m): 9:31pm On May 11

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (1720) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Queed, jonescosmos and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.