Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2109183 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (1721) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by toscotech(m): 9:47pm On May 11
Sapiosexuality:
Considering the prices I got on Jiji, it's better.

Please how much is it and what kva
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:49pm On May 11
toscotech:

Please how much is it and what kva
24V 3.5kva at N325,450.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by toscotech(m): 9:51pm On May 11
Sapiosexuality:
24V 3.5kva at N325,450.

Thanks can you give me the person number

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:57pm On May 11
toscotech:

Thanks can you give me the person number
Done. Check your email.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Decentlyproud(m): 12:10am On May 12
Please any update about the tbb inverter?..I maybe interested.

dbshaywhy:

Can you please share me Tbb power systems contact.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by de3lar(m): 12:37am On May 12
Sapiosexuality:
Done. Check your email.

Please I’ll be needing the number to Sako WhatsApp too,

Thanks sir
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ibietela2(m): 6:21am On May 12
swagifted:
as na green car there is no special treatment, the rates de charge is same with petrol cars

Nigerian government who attend climate meetings but still charges for solar components imports is who will give you discount for cars
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adibo(m): 6:45am On May 12
icjunior:
Who has ever bought jinko panels from cosharis?
Jinko listed them as one of their distributors on the site...

Bought inverter and batteries from them, they are genuine, although I had to buy solar panel directly from fouani because their prices were more expensive then
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by idsolar(m): 8:06am On May 12
@Swagifted. Ur phone or wasap line make we talk iro of green cars - Toyota.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 10:28am On May 12
durodee:
Solar panels, EV batteries to be manufactured in Nigeria-Tinubu https://nairametrics.com/2024/05/11/solar-panels-ev-batteries-to-be-manufactured-in-nigeria-tinubu/
Everyday promise on papers and nothing to show physically. undecided undecided
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 10:31am On May 12
idsolar:
This is the only serious person I'm seeing here. I hope to join your team in the nearest futuregrin grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 10:42am On May 12
Someone discouraged me when I wanted to buy some Chinko EV five years ago. Should've ignored that advise. grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by aizakun(m): 10:51am On May 12
Good morning, pls is Sunfit 270AH tubular battery okay to be used, kindly help me out as I intend to purchase 2 units for my 3.5kva transformer inverter
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:56am On May 12
aizakun:
Good morning, pls is Sunfit 270AH tubular battery okay to be used, kindly help me out as I intend to purchase 2 units for my 3.5kva transformer inverter

Why not buy Lifepo4?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by aizakun(m): 11:00am On May 12
HeavenlyBang:

Why not buy Lifepo4?
Don't know if my inverter supports Lifepo4, it is cyberhome 3.5kva
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 11:25am On May 12
aizakun:
so they have also started inflating capacity of tubular batteries too. i will advise u run away from that brand...u can swap out your inverter if the charge voltage is not compatible with lifepo4, u are better off with my 24v 172ah or 280ah lifepo4 lithium battery, made with brand new, real capacity lifepo4 cells, 100A Bluetooth bms, 125A circuit breaker, 200A pure copper battery terminals,foriegn customised 1.5mm thick metal box.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 11:29am On May 12
idsolar:
drop email address
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 11:30am On May 12
isangjohnson:

This is the only serious person I'm seeing here. I hope to join your team in the nearest futuregrin grin
no wam my brother... Something huge is coming...make we just de alive.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 11:32am On May 12
ibietela2:

Nigerian government who attend climate meetings but still charges for solar components imports is who will give you discount for cars
its a shame.... Priorities...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by idsolar(m): 12:53pm On May 12
idsolarpower@gmail.com
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by moneyest(m): 2:05pm On May 12
Valto:
so they have also started inflating capacity of tubular batteries too. i will advise u run away from that brand...u can swap out your inverter if the charge voltage is not compatible with lifepo4, u are better off with my 24v 172ah or 280ah lifepo4 lithium battery, made with brand new, real capacity lifepo4 cells, 100A Bluetooth bms, 125A circuit breaker, 200A pure copper battery terminals,foriegn customised 1.5mm thick metal box.

What of your 200ah? has it arrived? How much you dey take couple that 48v 200ah 10kw+
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 2:28pm On May 12
moneyest:

What of your 200ah? has it arrived? How much you dey take couple that 48v 200ah 10kw+
48v 172ah 8857kwh available
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by CooldipoMPS: 2:31pm On May 12
Amador1:

Exactly Why people still prefer patronizing known companies like Felicity

I build and sell Lithium Battery and i am quite responsive, on thev alternative i have WhatsApp group of customers where most questions can be easily attended to by other users, some of whom are quite knowledgeable. Customer service is key!

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by moneyest(m): 2:49pm On May 12
Valto:
48v 172ah 8857kwh available

How much?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Drgreatone: 2:56pm On May 12
Sapiosexuality:
24V 3.5kva at N325,450.
The 3kva is way cheaper though requires less panels than the 3.5kva unless u absolutely need a 3.5kva
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 3:43pm On May 12
moneyest:

How much?
1.7m
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solasola(m): 10:39pm On May 12
mctfopt:
Someone discouraged me when I wanted to buy some Chinko EV five years ago. Should've ignored that advise. grin
Chai. With your iq, you would just have changed the batteries to lifepo4 and the range will be ....
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solasola(m): 10:52pm On May 12
swagifted:
in some African countries petrol is selling for over 1 dollar per liter.... Which is almost 1400 naira today.... All these fuel queues in the last few days or weeks will clear immediately they change thier price to 1400 or more.... Which means cars with 80 liters tank (use Lexus LX for example), will need 112,000 naira for every full tank. U never add fuel for 2nd or 3rd family car if any....the electricity madness that happened in February and March really drove up the installation of massive scale solar and now a lot of families are generating far more excess than they consume.... Couple with BAND A cost.... It only makes sense to add electric mobility. Not only are you generating energy to run your house electrical loads... U are also generating to run your cars...this makes solar energy payback quicker.
People can't just understand this simple logic
Well, it's capital intensive though. Many have this ideas and understand all you have said and lot more. It's just the enabling environment. It's complex. I know in 5 years time, things will be different. We would have local ev vehicle makers. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by aizakun(m): 11:12pm On May 12
Valto:
Price

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ahyjo: 12:38am On May 13
Valto:

Please how can I reach you ?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:56am On May 13
220Ah viforce tubular battery available, #250,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:58am On May 13
MUST mppt charge controllers available

60A - 145,000
80A - 170,000
100A - 195,000

Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (1721) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: icjunior(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.