Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2125307 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (1731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 8:12am On May 15
Hybrid600:

@justcallmenuel advertised some few days ago..
Thank you boss
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 8:15am On May 15
200Ah quanta Amaron battery available, #400,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 8:16am On May 15
60A /80A / 100A MUST mppt charge controller available, Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 9:03am On May 15
zeestone99:
S-volt 5.4kwh 48v lifepo4 battery

Fastest finger

Price - 1.3m

Call/chat; 0811739.8294

Available
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by toscotech(m): 9:16am On May 15
Powmr 60a
for sale

negotiable

still available

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 9:25am On May 15
SMARTCELL DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES NOW IN STOCK!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry...

Join us in our price slash promo ... We look forward to working with you

Distilled water 25 Litres = N13,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L black Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 25 Litres = N15,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L white Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 5 Litres = N3,500 (Selling with free 5L gallon) (PROMO: BUY 12 units get 2 free)

Distilled water 1 Litre (Dozen pack) = N9,000 (PROMO: BUY 12 packs & get 1 free)

Hydrometer = N7,000

Electrolyte 5L = N4,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N18,000 (with free 25L Industrial Gallon) .. (BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L DISTILLED WATER FREE).

Electrolyte is mixture of sulfuric acid & distilled water having predefined specific gravity or concentration per mol. Smartcell electrolytes maintains 1.265 - 1.280 specific gravity range.

*Deionized H2O Analysis:
*TDS = 0 - 0007 ppm
*PH = 6.8 - 7.0

*APPLICATIONS:
Smartcell deionized water is free of toxins, microbes , pollutants and can be used for:

-Tubular battery periodic top up
- Skin care formulation
- Steam Iron
- Soap making
- Hand sanitizer production
- Cleaning services
- Laboratory
- Automotive radiator Cooling Systems
- Continuous positive airway pressure machines

We're open for dealership discussions. Feel free to reach us via contact details below

Warehouse Location: Winners estate, Abule-egba , Lagos (Estate is situated behind popular Solomon grace secondary schools ,off Abiodun Onitiri avenue) but can be dispatched to any state on buyers expense...

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by foonshur(m): 3:56pm On May 15
TechGeek777:

Yes it does.

Which size and KVA are you going for?
Pls what is the maximum AC charging current for the 1.5kva 24v version?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by foonshur(m): 3:58pm On May 15
Drgreatone:

Yes it has.
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Drgreatone:

Check ur manual but basics include
Prog 1 output source priority
Prog 2 maximum charging current Either of 20/30amps though 20amps recommended for ur tubular but i like to switch btw the 2
Prog 5 I like user so i can choose my float, bulk and low dc cut off
Prog 16 charger source priority
Prog 30 battery equalization enable.
Hope that suffices sha.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 6:09pm On May 15
foonshur:

Reach out to the seller and ask direct question.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by foonshur(m): 6:49pm On May 15
TechGeek777:

Reach out to the seller and ask direct question.
Apologies if my questions don dey too much.
But you will be surprised that these sellers don't even know these details, topmost on thier mind is "this is how much it is going for"

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 10:02pm On May 15
foonshur:

Apologies if my questions don dey too much.
But you will be surprised that these sellers don't even know these details, topmost on thier mind is "this is how much it is going for"

SMS Sunmate Inverter AC Amps:

12v 2000v/1600w = 60A
24v 3600w = 100A
48v 6200w = 100A

NB: I haven't seen 1.5kva 24v anywhere online for SMS Inv.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ferdiwar: 11:13pm On May 15
Just clocked my 1st 1MWh solar generation today cool😎😎

11 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 6:58am On May 16
swagifted:
no wam my brother... Something huge is coming...make we just de alive.

Carry me along. We do EVs where I work.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 7:03am On May 16
like maintenance and servicing?
Trippledots:

Carry me along. We do EVs where I work.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ibietela2(m): 7:20am On May 16
Justice629:

Inverters can't be exempted from the effects of time. My growatt spf 5000es is 1year 6months today without any issue from constant 24/7 use and periodic abuse of OL grin

Do you still use the growatt?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Fiyincious: 8:34am On May 16
Sapiosexuality:
Any link to SMS hybrid inverter store or any legit seller here? Thanks.

Have you finally bought this and set your system?
If yes, how is the experience so far and cost?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:21am On May 16
Fiyincious:

Have you finally bought this and set your system?
If yes, how is the experience so far and cost?
Yeah. I got SAKO instead. Yet to set up though. Just one more piece (10mm DC Solar cables).
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Fiyincious: 9:34am On May 16
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. I got SAKO instead. Yet to set up though. Just one more piece (10mm DC Solar cables).

Oh Great.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Fiyincious: 9:36am On May 16
Sapiosexuality:

Please I sent you a dm.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by twinskenny(m): 9:40am On May 16
zeestone99:

Available
Ogami e Dey enter my eyes
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by twinskenny(m): 9:41am On May 16
The abuja setup

Still waiting for the second 15kw Bluecarbon

Seems they don’t want to product the ones with smart bms any longer?

My people is there anyway I can use solar assistance with the battery? The inverter actually comes with WiFi dongle! The inverter is SRNE 8kw

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jonescosmos: 9:52am On May 16
Sapiosexuality:

10mm PV Cables for such a small unit? Honestly? Why do this?. You will loos energy bro.
The most practical wire for solar panels is PV1-F 750V-1000V Anti-Stretch Shielded Outdoor solar cable, this cable is most common in 4mm2 and 6mm2. A very rough rule of thumb is for arrays of less than 20A can use 4mm2, and 20A or larger should use 6mm2. If a larger size is required, it is recommended to run twice from the array to the solar controller.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jonescosmos: 10:00am On May 16
twinskenny:
The abuja setup

Still waiting for the second 15kw Bluecarbon

Seems they don’t want to product the ones with smart bms any longer?

My people is there anyway I can use solar assistance with the battery? The inverter actually comes with WiFi dongle! The inverter is SRNE 8kw

Please I need your capacity test result on the Blue Carbon 15KWh batteries. I would also suggest you don't run it for too long before attaching the second unit. Because of INTERNAL RESISITANCE wahala.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:07am On May 16
jonescosmos:

10mm PV Cables for such a small unit? Honestly? Why do this?. You will loos energy bro.
The most practical wire for solar panels is PV1-F 750V-1000V Anti-Stretch Shielded Outdoor solar cable, this cable is most common in 4mm2 and 6mm2. A very rough rule of thumb is for arrays of less than 20A can use 4mm2, and 20A or larger should use 6mm2. If a larger size is required, it is recommended to run twice from the array to the solar controller.
That's what the installer I contacted said I need to run it. How bad is it? And how easy is it to get the one you are recommending? Someone also told me that because the panels are big that the cables have to be 10mm.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Edrizz(m): 10:11am On May 16
jonescosmos:

U didn't capture distance in ur calculations boss cos of voltage loss
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jonescosmos: 10:15am On May 16
Sapiosexuality:
That's what the installer I contacted said I need to run it. How bad is it? And how easy is it to get the one you are recommending? Someone also told me that because the panels are big that the cables have to be 10mm.

What capacity of panels are these?, How many are they? What type of Array (Series or Parallel)?

For the cable see attached, nothing abnormal, just that your PV Cables should confirm to the features you see on the picture.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:21am On May 16
jonescosmos:

What capacity of panels are these?, How many are they? What type of Array (Series or Parallel)?

For the cable see attached, nothing abnormal, just that your PV Cables should confirm to the features you see on the picture.
4 x 555 watts panels. And the distance is about 20 metres
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jonescosmos: 10:21am On May 16
Edrizz:

U didn't capture distance in ur calculations boss cos of voltage loss

You will loose more with more cross-section in relation to distance bro.

Do this when you have the time: Get a 12V Okada Battery, cut a 30 meters of 4mm PV cable, use it to power a 12V Okada bulb. Do same for a 10mm cable, same length, Use a lumen tester or use your eyes to test the brightness of the bulb, come back and tell us with which of the cables was the bult brighter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jonescosmos: 10:23am On May 16
Sapiosexuality:
4 x 555 watts panels.

Inverter Model: Is it High Voltage or Low Voltage?, Array Connection method?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:36am On May 16
jonescosmos:

Inverter Model: Is it High Voltage or Low Voltage?, Array Connection method?
High or Low? Attached is a photo of the specifications. And I'm yet to connect the panels so can't tell if it will be series or parallel.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 10:38am On May 16
Sapiosexuality:

seems you consulted a Kazeem, using Size of panel to determine the cable size. grin

Cable are sized based on VMP, IMP and distance.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 10:39am On May 16
Ferdiwar:
Just clocked my 1st 1MWh solar generation today cool😎😎

Checked mine and saw 1456kwh.

Didn't know I've joined the MWh peeps.

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (1731) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: luvlyoracle(m), SourYoghurt, aviona and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.