Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2077056 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (1701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Godliftedme: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Bros thanks

olopan:
As valto already said

Growatt 3KW 24V with 1500Wp max. Power

Low idle consumption
Online monitoring features
Editable LVD
Also has Equalization
30A charge current on Grid
50A on solar

SPF3 000TLH VM is the Inverter spec.

I can give a sweet deal on the inverter should in case you look to buy anytime soon

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ceaser01: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
wilmaria14:
marketers will also give u guide to it too I have sold not more Dan 5 to deferent guys most of Dem here I prefer Felicity because of how fast it peack and work and it is also ac/DC but 12v which u can also power with ur 100ah battery

Like I said earlier, there is no new information in this submission beyond what most people here already know and which the member that sought the info can decipher from pictures of the products online. He was already specific - DC/AC freezer - and you yourself know that a reasonable energy backup for appliances like that start from 100ah battery. Even a 200 watts continuous (800 watts peak) deep freezer can be powered with a 100 ah battery.

Also i can't get the information i seek from your notification that "you have sold to five different guys, most of 'em here" either.

The information you should try to give and emphasize is the efficiency or the runtime of the freezer on the 100ah battery compared to other AC freezers.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ceaser01: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Penuelseun:
Had a similar experience with the guy last year, bought a 43" 4k tv from him, a month after, lines appeared on the tv screen. Told him, he offered to collect the tv back from me if I can let about 30k go. I had no choice but to find a solution myself. Later cleared the lines myself sha but definitely not doing business with him again

It seems 30 k was his going rate for scam. He may have increased it now sha.

adrusa:

I had a similar experience with the guy and I even opened a thread about his scam. Once in a while, I see new "likes and shares" on my old thread and smile to myself knowing that another "mugu" has entered his trap.

He has many accounts on nairaland to upvote himself and attack those who complain about his scams. I believe that is why he has survived so far. For me, he sold a 55" LG to me for 170K some years back. He brought the TV down himself protectively packed like a dead body. When we set the TV up, it had several thick and unsightly lines which were not in the picture he showed to me while we were negotiating. He pretended that the line got there as a result of movement during transportation which I knew was a lie having personally transported TV almost unprotected on the back seat of my car from Alaba to Ibadan at least twice with no damage.

The same Modus Operandi.

He is always quick to attribute the presence of lines to problems with road transport as if the TVs sold in walk in shops all over the country (even in the remotest parts) fly to those places on a drone.

I have accepted the 30 thousand naira "line on TV" discount stoically. It pushed me to kukuma get a new one that is giving me rest of mind. So, no qualms.

See as Netflix dey get garmut of colour distortion for almost half of the screen. It's only terrestrial TV (NTA, LTV etc) dem that the thing fit show well. Anything 1 0 8 0 p na OYO

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
ojeysky:

Interesting, I have bought 2 smart TVs from him, the second was not as neat as I expected but they both work till date. Maybe I am one of the Lucky few grin wink
Good to know about this though, because we argued small about the condition of the second TV

Interesting thing is that when product work, most don't do review...

But, let there be an issue they will open thread, if everyone that had good feedback always post, then we can calculate satisfaction ratio..

I bought 4K 43" TV android Philip from him, works fine almost a year now..
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abbeymighty(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please is it ideal to connect 6 pcs of 300w to 24V hybrid inverter of max voltage(VOC) 75VDC . if yes how can it connect in series and parallel .
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
abbeymighty:
Please is it ideal to connect 6 pcs of 300w to 24V hybrid inverter of max voltage(VOC) 75VDC . if yes how can it connect in series and parallel .
all parallel.. VOC of 300w panels is around 40v, so series wouldn't work.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Thanks

I appreciate the info.
Godliftedme:
Talk to Saipro

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Experiment with the panels in series first and note down their VoC

This might make it lower than 75V if lucky if not parallel is the only way out

abbeymighty:
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by 80kobo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dam5reey:

But, let there be an issue they will open thread, if everyone that had good feedback always post, then we can calculate satisfaction ratio..

Me too I'm surprised.

My Office Samsung 32" was gotten from him 2016, working till date (though the sticker at the back looked like it had been worked on before).

I've referred over 6 people to him over time the last one received a 32" Sony smart just a few days back, previous one 43" Samsung smart a year ago.

I guess he should sort out people with grievances to avoid issues like this.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Saipro(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Godliftedme:
Talk to Saipro
Thanks bro
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Saipro(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
olopan:
Thanks

I appreciate the info.
I have different brands including Midnite and newly popular Chinese brands

O8O 239O 23O5 (WhatsApp and calls)
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Is there anyone using growatt that also has direct consumption info from battery that can share consumption at on both sides on a load of say 1kw
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ceaser01: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dam5reey:

Refer to earlier posts where I mentioned that Philip, Samsung, Panasonic and maybe Sony are challenges for 'em to f0ndle with, repair or fake because the replacement parts are not easily available and Chinese replacement parts aren't easy to come by. So they don't even like to import those ones cos if they come faulty, they have some difficulty with the repair.

But for LG products o, omo na bancing; na express scam. Demand is high, fake parts full market like mad and the parts are cheap.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ceaser01: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
abbeymighty:

2s 3p should do. I'm not sure the max VoC of 2 series 300 watts panel in series approach 80v. Although I may have to confirm from my setup.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ceaser01:

2s 3p should do. I'm not sure the max VoC of 2 series 300 watts panel in series approach 80v. Although I may have to confirm from my setup.

He should not do 2s for a VOC of 75v for 300w panels, the ones I have seen cross the 40v/panel mark easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by EPOMA(m): 12:07am On Apr 20, 2021
Dam5reey:

The who topic started as about people being honest. you can not sell people TVs with lines and then give excuses of because it was on transit. There are things people should never do. I do not accept dishonesty as an excuse . Yes if I buy a tv or equipment and it packs up , I will walk away because it is second hand . A lot of those guys buy the TVs as untested and then repair them and sell. So the traders should come to terms with their loss if they have TVs they can't repair instead of passing that loss to the poor buyers

It is wrong and unacceptable and it needs to be pointed out very loud

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2021
EPOMA:

The who topic started as about people being honest. you can not sell people TVs with lines and then give excuses of because it was on transit. There are things people should never do. I do not accept dishonesty as an excuse . Yes if I buy a tv or equipment and it packs up , I will walk away because it is second hand . A lot of those guys buy the TVs as untested and then repair them and sell. So the traders should come to terms with their loss if they have TVs they can't repair instead of passing that loss to the poor buyers

It is wrong and unacceptable and it needs to be pointed out very loud

Issue is most want to buy cheap products and expect it to work like brand new, Even LG brand new I bought from LG had remote sensor issue after one month though LG repaired under warranty..

If you want to buy product and have 2 years warranty just go to Fouani store or similar, stop looking for cheap deals and say someone scammed you, even seller may not know.

It's 50/50, when you buy used especially from Alaba.. it's not something New.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by EPOMA(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2021
Dam5reey:

Issue is most want to buy cheap products and expect it to work like brand new, Even LG brand new I bought from LG had remote sensor issue after one month though LG repaired under warranty..

If you want to buy product and have 2 years warranty just go to Fouani store or similar, stop looking for cheap deals and say someone scammed you, even seller may not know.

Very True
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2021
Brand new 200AH Monbat battery now available, #160,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2021
60A Cinemax mppt charge controller available, #55,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2021
100w floodlight available, #18,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2021
170w Africell panel available, #22,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Penuelseun(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Dam5reey:

Most of the complains are not about warranty but outrightly lying about the status of the tv before sale. Concerning the issue of people looking for cheap products, remember that many don't have access to money that few people have. We are all trying to manage what our little money can buy for us without someone trying to sell a bad product under the guise of a perfectly working product to us

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2021
Dam5reey:

point of correction, it is 20/80, from Alaba, it cant never be 50/50(this is too good)
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Penuelseun:
Most of the complains are not about warranty but outrightly lying about the status of the tv before sale. Concerning the issue of people looking for cheap products, remember that many don't have access to money that few people have. We are all trying to manage what our little money can buy for us without someone trying to sell a bad product under the guise of a perfectly working product to us

I get it, yes same here I buy used item mostly but with little expectations..
Sellers only have 1 aim and goal, which is to sell products wether it's good or bad, that's what makes a sales person..
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jiday4(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dam5reey:

It's very wrong when people are making excuse for these Alaba people, come to think of it, do you think many want to buy fairly used products if not for the economic situation of things in the country and at the end of the day one idiot will now scam you thinking he's smart.
I bought 43inch LG from him and he claim nothing wrong with the TV after 2days just 2days the TV start having issues and I contacted him , the only solution he could provide is I should change the TV setting from eco mode .
I did check voila the TV is not on eco mode , I told him and since then he refuse to reply his messages and this is someone that said if the TV has issues I should contact him .
Alaba is a scam

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by goddyior(m): 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
please, what is the real amps of felicity lithium ion battery 12v 2kwh and 12v 2.5kwh ?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by EPOMA(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
jiday4:

It's very wrong when people are making excuse for these Alaba people, come to think of it, do you think many want to buy fairly used products if not for the economic situation of things in the country and at the end of the day one idiot will now scam you thinking he's smart.
I bought 43inch LG from him and he claim nothing wrong with the TV after 2days just 2days the TV start having issues and I contacted him , the only solution he could provide is I should change the TV setting from eco mode .
I did check voila the TV is not on eco mode , I told him and since then he refuse to reply his messages and this is someone that said if the TV has issues I should contact him .
Alaba is a scam

very bad . he should have change the tele
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by PlsBanMe: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please I need genuine advice. I don't know much about solar power system. I want to get one for my self.

I need a system that can power my 32 inches television, charge my phones, power a fan, charge my laptop and light around 4 to 5 bulbs.

Some are suggesting I should buy a lumos prime solar system while some are saying beebeejump is better.

What do you guys think I should go for?

I need something to depend on as the transformer serving my area has recently packed up. I know a system that will operate washing machine or fridge is going to be expensive, so I am now even thinking about that one now.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Penuelseun(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
PlsBanMe:
Please I need genuine advice. I don't know much about solar power system. I want to get one for my self.

I need a system that can power my 32 inches television, charge my phones, power a fan, charge my laptop and light around 4 to 5 bulbs.

Some are suggesting I should buy a lumos prime solar system while some are saying beebeejump is better.

I need something to depend on as the transformer serving my area has recently packed up. I know a system that will operate washing machine or fridge is going to be expensive, so I am now even thinking about that one now.
Don't go near mtn lumos if you like yourself, concerning your load requirement, it depends on the number of hours you intend to run it and amount you are willing to commit to it. You can start with a 1kva inverter with a 200ah battery or go for a 24v system if cash is not an issue

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by babniyen(m): 2:37am On Apr 21, 2021
Beebeejump is better..
PlsBanMe:

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abbeymighty(m): 5:06am On Apr 21, 2021
[Please what should i do ? Can i parrallel all ? Will i get adequate watts with?
quote author=Oshomo12 post=100944681]

He should not do 2s for a VOC of 75v for 300w panels, the ones I have seen cross the 40v/panel mark easily.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (1701) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: ibietela2(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.