Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,135 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) (57763 Views)

Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) / Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by bercarray(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
chai warrisdis
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by niyifour(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ha �
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by imstrong1: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
We really need to be careful this days saw this sometime ago and want to share, its from a concern citizen enjoy :
Everyone should be careful this
season,I don't usually share this
kind of stories
but this happened before my eyes
Yesterday at about 3pm my
Neighbour called an
aboki (shoemaker) to fix her
slippers,she allowed
him stay in the compound while
she went back
inside to continue with what she
was doing ,while
he was fixing her slippers,he
added something
inside before stitching it but
unfortunately for him
the landlord was upstairs
watching the aboki
without the aboki's
knowledge....when he was
done he called her to come take
her slippers that
he had finished stitching it,she
came out of her
apartment and the aboki asked
her to wear landlord
,immediately our landlord
screamed from upstairs
"don't put your leg in that
slippers.
He rushed down And demanded
that the aboki
should wear the slippers first but
the aboki
refused ,one thing led to other
and the whole
compound was alerted including
myself.
We literally had to use force for
him to wear the
slippers and immediately he
placed his leg my
friend guess what.......
The slippers just cut because the
aboki no sew
am well
Have a lovely nit
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Spark01(m): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abbeycharles:
Dem don start again with their nudity

You don see am na
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Na wa..
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by ivolt: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
What is the use of all these ?
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by nextstep(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
... if ur body touch omoge she go get belle... JESU ewa wo idi assorted grin

Nor min me... na de star larger dey talk
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
All them like sheep has gone astray
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by kpokpo1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mrnakeina:
That's how they go... attracting spirit husband angry
After which they will be going from one Church to another to be delivered from one pappy water.
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
waridis?
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mrnakeina:
grin cheesy
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Spark01(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
bbbabes1:
Oloshos are getting married

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by mapist(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tahrah:
Endtime Bride.

Exactly wat came to mind; i cud call off my wedding for this alone. See stretch marks everywhere.. Oshisco.
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Spark01(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
nextstep:
... if ur body touch omoge she go get belle... JESU ewa wo idi assorted grin

Nor min me... na de star larger dey talk

Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Rozaytee: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
😒😒
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Spark01(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
mapist:

Exactly wat came to mind; i cud call off my wedding for this alone. See stretch marks everywhere.. Oshisco.

Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by kingdenny(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Uwa mmebi. Just negodi.. shameless generation.
Can the angels in charge now blow the trumpet
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
bbbabes1:
Oloshos are getting married
and you and your other righteous/virtuos ones are getting dumped hence jumping from one prik to another. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Portgas(m): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hoes..........
Hoes Everywhere.....
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by OfficialVpOsinb: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yoruba demons dey come for all of them, even the one wey want marry sef. shocked
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
See how they're molesting water just to spite to spite papiwater. If he vex possess them now they will start falling in church like fowls.
Hahaaaaaaaaaa grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mrnakeina:

Take your village m*oronic ignorant thought somewhere else!!
We are in 2017 not 1702!

2 Likes

Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by kandyj(f): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
nudity and nairaland are birds of a feather.
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by emmateejay(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
how does this settle Nigeria crisis. nonsense everywhere
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by ifeomabernard(f): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
i don't see anything wrong wit this, as a woman we are allowed to be sexy, but mundane people would come here and start commenting trash!
if ure a hater read my signature.

1 Like

Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by armChairCritic: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is what marriage is to ladies of nowadays. A chance to trend and shine on social media. If their character, ingenuity, perseverance, patience, sacrifice, dedication et.al are anything like the way they show dedication to these jamborees in the name of a pre-wedding shoot, marriages would last longer. If the effort they put into their marriages are anything like the effort they put into charades such as this, marriages would be worthwhile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by jerryBoss1(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
I'm suspecting there's a motive behind this water pixure ,let us pray for they man else him go see enuf water children action 4D.
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mrnakeina:
lmao grin cheesy grin grin you no well I swaer lmao
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
We are in a failed generation where everything is normal

My marriage is gonna be secret anyways
this is all nonsense and display of immorality
I still don't know the essence of this display of stupidity that has become a norm on social media.

People sha want to trend on social media
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by agrovick(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2017
The two ladies; 3rd from the left and right
Omo la toro, omu labi grin
Re: Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2017
And again, may I ask: what should women wear at the beach (if not swimsuit)?!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.