Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift (57632 Views)

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by omanifrank(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2016

This photo was shared by a facebook user, friend of the lady who posted along with it..

what a lovely bride to be, she got her engagement ring with an Iphone attached, did her traditional marriage and got a car along with it...happy for you dear.

Now imagine what he will give her on their wedding day...and when she takes in or give birth, generous husband! tongue

http://samhaykins.com/the-gift-a-lady-got-as-engagement-and-traditional-marriage-got-people-talking/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
power of money

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Kingsasian(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
God abeg bless me

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Meeloreh(f): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
On her wedding day , she'll get the whole banana island

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
wow lovely lovely! smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Cholls(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
My brother

Remember, if you cannot command respect, you cannot attract love . If you cannot be respected, women will ignore you and/or abuse you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
I wonder what a divorce will get her. Let me guess, 50% of his wealth.

44 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by missvera(f): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nice but what would happen if the man has nothing to shower her after some years in marriage. #note: just saying, I don't wish them or any bad.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by obynaDmob(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by omanifrank(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Davidovinci(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
missvera:
Nice but what would happen if the man has nothing to shower her after some years in marriage. #note: just saying, I don't wish them or any bad.
The future gonna take care of itself

But i understand ur point tho

13 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by cruzita(f): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
lovely and if she eventually gives birth to twins he will buy her the whole Nigeria.

28 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by pretydiva(f): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mine will be bigger n better than dis. Amen

29 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by osaslord500(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
That's what happens when you marry dansuki's son

7 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Are they married now? Not yet. undecided
That image is a car lot located around Agidingbi in Ikeja, Lagos South West Nigeria.
The car is actually a tokunbo Toyota which is 2006 model. Fairly used automobile for a new wife undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
pretydiva:
Mine will be bigger n better than dis. Amen

Lets make it a reality grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sweet. But I can't buy this for Speechless3, 'cos she'll be like: "What's this piece of trash? I want a G-wagon and I want it now. Now take this useless box away before I set it on fire!!! angry "
Hmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by 2sex(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
The woman that will win my heart will surely get such BUT... many can't meet what I want.
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Meeloreh:
On her wedding day , she'll get the whole banana

Fixed

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Keneking:
Are they married now?

Ifa.net

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by ivylyn: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nice
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by seunfunmi33(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
A

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
2sex:
The woman that will win my heart will surely get such BUT... many can't meet what I want.

you want pass p*ssy

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by tottinova: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
omanifrank:

This photo was shared by a facebook user, friend of the lady who posted along with it..

what a lovely bride to be, she got her engagement ring with an Iphone attached, did her traditional marriage and got a car along with it...happy for you dear.

Now imagine what he will give her on their wedding day...and when she takes in or give birth, generous husband! tongue

http://samhaykins.com/the-gift-a-lady-got-as-engagement-and-traditional-marriage-got-people-talking/

She shouldn't expect anything again because that man... undecided
That man is merely sowing a seed which he would want to harvest in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
tottinova:

She shouldn't expect anything again because that man... undecided
That man is merely sowing a seed which he would want to harvest in the nearest future

5inches below her thigh is the harvest land....tip of the land is the grain...clitoris

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by VickyRotex(f): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
lovely and if she eventually gives birth to twins he will buy her the whole Nigeria.

lmaooo cheesy
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by VickyRotex(f): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by seunlly(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
End time wedding cheesy
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by rita25(f): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
he is arranging her to use her for money rituals grin oooops did I say dat? shocked
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by elbinmanny(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:

Lets make it a reality grin grin
where are the ritualists when u need them most? embarassed
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by InvertedHammer: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
mulante:
I wonder what a divorce will get her. Let me guess, 50% of his wealth.
/
Some people think they can spend their way to love.

Love, once publicly advertised, tends to be shallow.

\

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by morereb10: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
too over conpasating if i spell am well.

hope say the guy get dic.k sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.