Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

ditto! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ditto! (1048 Views)

Ditto / Ditto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ditto! by hillsway(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
ditto

1 Like

Re: ditto! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Unless you have suspicion that she is cheating, this is so wrong...If you are that insecure, why not just drop the babe, and be done with the misery?!

With such state of mind, NOTHING this babe does will be good enough for you. If you find Nothing incriminating on Zapp then you will blame FB, or someone sliding in her DM on Twitter or the Gram..

2 Likes

Re: ditto! by Afonjashapmouth: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
E don tey nah I use am catch fake ass gals tire... Smart ones dey Sha Dem no get time for chit chat but Dem own dose self dey

1 Like

Re: ditto! by Ilefoaye(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
lol
Re: ditto! by hillsway(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Unless you have suspicion that she is cheating, this is so wrong...If you are that insecure, why not just drop the babe, and be done with the misery?!

With such state of mind, NOTHING this babe does will be good enough for you. If you find Nothing incriminating on Zapp then you will blame FB, or someone sliding in her DM on Twitter or the Gram..
Only thought about sharing,for "knowledge base" not encouraging that you spy on your partner except for fun,cause atimes...

I try teasing my lady by saying,ehen!!so chidi no wan let you rest ABI!!!

1 Like

Re: ditto! by hillsway(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
E don tey nah I use am catch fake ass gals tire... Smart ones dey Sha Dem no get time for chit chat but Dem own dose self dey
smart ones get their own tweak like my free browsing of those days!!!
Re: ditto! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
hillsway:
Only thought about sharing,for "knowledge base" not encouraging that you spy on your partner except for fun,cause atimes...

I try teasing my lady by saying,ehen!!so chidi no wan let you rest ABI!!!

But some gullible insecure men would actually try such deceitful act... And it's so wrong!
Re: ditto! by hillsway(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

But some gullible insecure men would actually try such deceitful act... And it's so wrong!
"insecure" could also mean,trying to clear ones doubt.If that be the case, it called "exploration" which could also spice things up atimes.

1 Like

Re: ditto! by spencerlouis(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

mr secure!!! I hail oo!!! rabish!!! dis is nigeria!!!
Re: ditto! by hillsway(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
spencerlouis:
leave bros alone.
Re: ditto! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
spencerlouis:

By their answers we shall know them.... So you would actually spy on your gif/wife with such gadget?! And also smile when you learn That your partner did the same on your phone?!

hillsway:
"insecure" could also mean,trying to clear ones doubt.If that be the case, it called "exploration" which could also spice things up atimes.

Bro there are many mature ways to clear the doubts, for example COMMUNICATION, and such gadget is just a childish avenue to lose a good thing.
Re: ditto! by hillsway(m): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

By their answers we shall know them.... So you would actually spy on your gif/wife with such gadget?! And also smile when you learn That your partner did the same on your phone?!

Bro there are many mature ways to clear the doubts, for example COMMUNICATION, and such gadget is just a childish avenue to lose a good thing.
My thought on how this(whatsAPP for web) could benefit others,when they've got their phones to use?

It's strictly for those hoping to clear their doubt or make fun!!!your choice
Re: ditto! by spencerlouis(m): 1:22am On Jul 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

okk lissn homboi!!! in my current relationship my gf complains of hw insecure she is because of bla bla bla... so I dnt feel dat in any way! I wuldnt try such tho but wud smtym hav d urge to!!! its called curiosity!!! so it all depends!!! babe dat u can even buy a plane 4 can still 4ck d pilot no mata hw fine nd loaded u ar! nd m 99% sure of dat!!! make una stop dis insecurity rubbish talk nd do wat u hav 2!!! God help us!!! mr secure I wonder who ur gf/wife is giving a bj now!!! b securing besides wetin u no kno no go kill u!!!
spencer out cool
Re: ditto! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
spencerlouis:
okk lissn homboi!!! in my current relationship my gf complains of hw insecure she is because of bla bla bla... so I dnt feel dat in any way! I wuldnt try such tho but wud smtym hav d urge to!!! its called curiosity!!! so it all depends!!! babe dat u can even buy a plane 4 can still 4ck d pilot no mata hw fine nd loaded u ar! nd m 99% sure of dat!!! make una stop dis insecurity rubbish talk nd do wat u hav 2!!! God help us!!! mr secure I wonder who ur gf/wife is giving a bj now!!! b securing besides wetin u no kno no go kill u!!!
spencer out cool

Why would you even compare your gf/wife with these two bit wh0res that cheat on their partner?! Do you really believe they are the same females? If you think so, then I suggest you drop that babes ASAP as it is a waste of your life.

Yeah, we will always be curious, but there is line you should NEVER cross...something called RESPECT/TRUST, and If you have none for uour partner (to the point of spying on her) then your union is already doomed and might as well free her.

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies: How Often Do You Fake Moaning During Sex? / Top Five Craziest Things All Woman Wants Her Partner To Do On The Bed / Wrong Transaction:yansh No Go Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.