Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ditto - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ditto (2298 Views)

Ditto / Ditto / Ditto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ditto by BrownCarton: 4:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Ditto
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 23, 2017
cheesy she only told u cos u knw d guy. There are more guys out der. Some gals are just plain stupid. Dey wud stress abd dull those who genuinely like dem but gave same pussy for free to those tho dont send dem. Bros fuk her sis in revenge. Na cos u dey gand she begin trip. Be wise

5 Likes

Re: Ditto by BrownCarton: 5:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Please don't just read and go, please drop your comments
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 23, 2017
the thing is this,because I know even if you guys eventually settle down, in one way or the other you will still use it against her,and besides she told you this because of fear of the unknown,she thinks your friend may use it against her in the future,hence she decided to tell you first..if you can't cope up ,just try and withdraw yourself from her,eventually she will get to live without you,but if you can still love with it,fine.

besides NYSC camp is just another SEX camp..

1 Like

Re: Ditto by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 23, 2017
BrownCarton:
Please don't just read and go, please drop your comments
when you developed keen interest towards her,didn't you see another lady all through the time she was snubbing you??just a question to balance the scenario.
Re: Ditto by BrownCarton: 5:18am On Sep 23, 2017
sekxy:

when you developed keen interest towards her,didn't you see another lady all through the time she was snubbing you??just a question to balance the scenario.
No, I didn't, infact I cut contacts with so many people for some periods as I was really focusing on my future plans, which thankfully, worked out.
Pcguru1 whats your take?

1 Like

Re: Ditto by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 23, 2017
dude i am 100 percent certain the girl doesn't love .she took advantage of you.just end that relationship,i wonder how a girl can,t control herself just because of 5 minutes enjoyment.That lady is a free giver.To confirm my claim set her up with another guy, i am certain she will definitely succumb.
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 23, 2017
To be sincere she kinda owes you nothing, you were not in a relationship with her so technically she wasn't cheating so its up to you to decide if you wanna or not, personally I don't judge people on that, because I've slept with a lot of people so I know am not a hypocrite , but it seems you are in another country and I get the sense that you are young, my advice focus on your career , and you guys can be friends, sincerely I doubt dating would work, the thought would always come in mind, am sure its not the having sex that's bothering but who she had it with, just like I wouldn't date someone my friend was involved with, to avoid drama from the friend. So please young man enjoy what the current country has to offer, Job, Career, Relationship and Sex. At some point you will definitely decide what you want in life as for now, dramatic relationships shouldn't be one of your dilemmas you've got a lot of years to play with bro, this life is short don't get hung up on triviliaities, there are many more girls and experiences you still have to go through. All the best bro

Note: Also just a thought it could be that because you've left the country , you might be getting much more attention than ever, there's something RedPillers usually say but can't remember the friend might be the fvckable interest and why you might be the long term goal interest.

6 Likes

Re: Ditto by ikbnice(m): 5:35am On Sep 23, 2017
The girl doesn't love you for real. She is just playing all these trust games because she believes you are now okay. She is a hoe to the core. A hoe looking for marriage desperately.

2 Likes

Re: Ditto by eyinjuege: 5:39am On Sep 23, 2017
You were not dating when she slept with your ex school mate, so she didn't cheat on you.

1 Like

Re: Ditto by BrownCarton: 5:43am On Sep 23, 2017
pcguru1:
To be sincere she kinda owes you nothing, you were not in a relationship with her so technically she wasn't cheating so its up to you to decide if you wanna or not, personally I don't judge people on that, because I've slept with a lot of people so I know am not a hypocrite , but it seems you are in another country and I get the sense that you are young, my advice focus on your career , and you guys can be friends, sincerely I doubt dating would work, the thought would always come in mind, am sure its not the having sex that's bothering but who she had it with, just like I wouldn't date someone my friend was involved with, to avoid drama from the friend. So please young man enjoy what the current country has to offer, Job, Career, Relationship and Sex. At some point you will definitely decide what you want in life as for now, dramatic relationships shouldn't be one of your dilemmas you've got a lot of years to play with bro, this life is short don't get hung up on triviliaities, there are many more girls and experiences you still have to go through. All the best bro

Note: Also just a thought it could be that because you've left the country , you might be getting much more attention than ever, there's something RedPillers usually say but can't remember the friend might be the fvckable interest and why you might be the long term goal interest.
Thanks bro... Like you said, its the thought of who it was with that was kinda annoying and the circumstances around it. Well, I got all your points well considered.. Cheers bro
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 23, 2017
BrownCarton:

No, I didn't, infact I cut contacts with so many people for some periods as I was really focusing on my future plans, which thankfully, worked out.
Pcguru1 whats your take?
okay,,seems she hasn't accepted your proposal then ,so she kinda owe you nothing .
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 23, 2017
BrownCarton:

Thanks bro... Like you said, its the thought of who it was with that was kinda annoying and the circumstances around it. Well, I got all your points well considered.. Cheers bro

What country are you in ? Regardless enjoy life mehn you will meet other awesome and amazing people trust me. All the best.
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 23, 2017
sekxy:

okay,,seems she hasn't accepted your proposal then ,so she kinda owe you nothing .

Left to me OP should just enjoy himself besides he's outside the country , so why bother himself with the Nigerian one, find other girls both Nigerian or Non-Nigerian and have fun. Youth is a cool thing to be enjoyed o.
Re: Ditto by mofeoluwadassah: 6:09am On Sep 23, 2017
bro this kind of girl is not someone you can get married to....she will probably do worse if you get married to her....shes a silent olosho
Re: Ditto by BrownCarton: 6:15am On Sep 23, 2017
pcguru1:

What country are you in ? Regardless enjoy life mehn you will meet other awesome and amazing people trust me. All the best.
I m in Australia. Yea bro, I m looking forward to it.
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Because you now traveled, she's now forming love, better look for oyibo wey go like you.
Re: Ditto by LanreGH(m): 6:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Bro, can you deal it those thoughts? Believe me, i have been in your situation and the thoughts are killing. And you might not trust her becos of that. And there are potentials you might cheat on her.

And if a girl tells you her cheated with a guy (esp when you didnt ask her to tell you). Bro know that she has been doing it with other guys.

My adivce. If you love her that much, work on those thought. Try to forget it. To do this, you have to play with her often.

But the truth is it might not work.
Re: Ditto by HeWrites(m): 6:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Bro, that b*tch is thinking with her Pvssy

Dump her... B*tch have gotten nothing to offer cool
Re: Ditto by Adaumunocha(f): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2017
pcguru1:

Na your type dey write full answer booklet come ask for another before others reach middle sef... See epistle!
Re: Ditto by Adaumunocha(f): 6:45am On Sep 23, 2017
BrownCarton:

I m in Australia. Yea bro, I m looking forward to it.
You remember "fake love" by lil kesh?
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Na your type dey write full answer booklet come ask for another before others reach middle sef... See epistle!

Lol yes nau final exam, na so I finish one booklet ask for another, boyz dey fear when dem never even complete one, no mind me na work dey cause am.

1 Like

Re: Ditto by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2017
sekxy:
the thing is this,because I know even if you guys eventually settle down, in one way or the other you will still use it against her,and besides she told you this because of fear of the unknown,she thinks your friend may use it against her in the future,hence she decided to tell you first..if you can't cope up ,just try and withdraw yourself from her,eventually she will get to live without you,but if you can still love with it,fine.

besides NYSC camp is just another SEX camp..
and na person go marry dis one
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2017
LanreGH:
Bro, can you deal it those thoughts? Believe me, i have been in your situation and the thoughts are killing. And you might not trust her becos of that. And there are potentials you might cheat on her.

And if a girl tells you her cheated with a guy (esp when you didnt ask her to tell you). Bro know that she has been doing it with other guys.

My adivce. If you love her that much, work on those thought. Try to forget it. To do this, you have to play with her often.

But the truth is it might not work.

Lol dude is in Australia she's in Nigeria what's the point, he can do better.
Re: Ditto by Adaumunocha(f): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol yes nau final exam, na so I finish one booklet ask for another, boyz dey fear when dem never even complete one, no mind me na work dey cause am.
Pls change ur signature biko..
Re: Ditto by pasqal09: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2017
1. When she slept with the guy in question, you guys weren't dating so technically she didn't cheat.

2. But she started showing so much interest in you after you left the country? Well that's a red flag for me.

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't settle with her. I will find someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Ditto by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2017
pasqal09:
1. When she slept with the guy in question, you guys weren't dating so technically she didn't cheat.

2. But she started showing so much interest in you after you left the country? Well that's a red flag for me.

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't settle with her. I will find someone else.

Yeah the second part, I guess you value things when you lose them. The second part is what jumped at me first.

1 Like

Re: Ditto by Lnxxxxx(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2017
Bro I don't think it will be that easy to forget about her. Strange as it sounds getting angry when you think of the incident is a good thing, it means you still care deeply about her, so why not give it a chance: give some time.

Also, unless I miss read, the affair was before you guys started dating so it doesn't count: any other chic you meet later is likely (high probability) to have had sex before you hook up.

Finally, you guys really need to meet and discuss this issue honestly and openly if your relationship is to make sense, its not healthy to have this casting a dark cloud on you both.

Life is too short, when you find something or someone that could make you happy, fight for it (or not).

Anyways what do I know. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Ditto by BrownCarton: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol dude is in Australia she's in Nigeria what's the point, he can do better.
Lol.. Its not always like that, but as it seems, I m seriously considering exploring here. But guy, naturally, who no like better thing. I sometimes wonder whether a woman can truly love a man, or they actually just love the idea of him, cos trust me, I ve heard so many crazy things from girls since I got here and the way they talk rubbish about their present boyfriends will make you wonder
Re: Ditto by Wallade(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2017
Hello op

I suspect you are a very young man and less experienced with ladies hence, the reason you are in this situation.

My advice:
Open your eyes in Australia, there are lots of ladies that can love you for who you are and build a future with you.

If you still prefer to go for 9ja breeds, wait till you return to 9ja and do the search.

This lady recognized your interest in her but still had to mess, she may still do the same while you are away in Australia and claim it was casual mess.
9ja ladies aren't that loyal these days.

4 Likes

Re: Ditto by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2017
BrownCarton:

Lol.. Its not always like that, but as it seems, I m seriously considering exploring here. But guy, naturally, who no like better thing. I sometimes wonder whether a woman can truly love a man, or they actually just love the idea of him, cos trust me, I ve heard so many crazy things from girls since I got here and the way they talk rubbish about their present boyfriends will make you wonder
Most women love comfort , so you are definitely going to be getting lot more message from girls painting their boyfriends in a bad light. As for if they love a guy I don't know, can't tell or know when one is in love, but for some women you are as good as the last Bleep up, even if you give the world to most girls and make a small mistake, its the small mistake that will broadcasted to others. Be cool plus I hear Australia has mad large spiders ? Is it true

1 Like

Re: Ditto by corkshell9090: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2017
briwncarton you can visit www.Newslove.com,you must get powerful guidelines for your relationship..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:check Out What This OAU Student Was Caught Doing / Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? / Natural Sex Enhancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.